CNN REFUSES TO SHOW RACE OF CLEVELAND SHOOTER

>be a nice old man
>walking home with groceries for easter dinner with the grand kids
>live ur entire life not bothering anyone
>nigger decides to end ur life with bullet to head randomly because he lost money gambling
>CNN covers up for him

Is America literally a cucked nation beyond the point of no return?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShaniceDunning/status/853719072697180164
edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/04/16/cleveland-facebook-video-killing-photo-nr.cnn
cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/04/man_accused_of_broadcasting_ea.html#incart_2box
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/11446/web
youtu.be/GJxwfWn2yjA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qo78pgeB7hQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>nigger killing people

how is this news

Fuck off Canada you have no room to talk.

>244lbs
That congoid is fat.

EXPLAIN YOURSELVES BURGERS

THIS IS NOT RIGHT

twitter.com/ShaniceDunning/status/853719072697180164

>faggot leaf using up space on the catalogue

Kill yourself.

This.

I just saw it. They posted his black face. Full beard, prolly muslim

>That flag.

Don't throw stones when you're living in a glass house.

Find rope and swing from it.

What is not right is the amount of White people dying and no one giving a fuck, you small dicked chink.

>describes literally anyone

Haha

Also, CNN is MSM corporate garbage. Anyone who believes they are journalists and not actors reading scripts is legit retarded.

Jesus christ

I can corroborate
for reference this is my 5'8" 240lb body. If that nigga is 6'1 and as fat as he is he has to be close to 300

also
>244
how specific, they coudn't round up one pound?

>He does the 360 after he shoots

Doesn't count

Lol because white people never did anything remotely like this before bahahahaha

American - A native of America; originally applied to the aboriginals, or copper-colored races, found here by the Europeans; but now applied to the descendants of Europeans born in America.

Webster's Dictionary 1828.

The stock silhouette is that of a white man.

the stretch marks on your belly are super cute

haha so funny
here have a replie

Quit lying you dirty leaf. That image next to the description clearly shows a black person.

fuck cnn and fuck niggers.

I- don't know why I have them. my belly doesn't even stick out

God damn Straya, please never change

blood looks fake as fuck, isnt it supposed to be a much deeper red and well
less of it?

Disgusting animal. Kills a defenseless little old black man walking home from the store. Fuck this gay earth.

the portrait next to the text shows a black guy

>CNN redpilling blacks

LOL

Why is no tv station following this?

the guy is not white

edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2017/04/16/cleveland-facebook-video-killing-photo-nr.cnn

CNN did release race

Ah, like a secret code.

joy lane

If anyone asks you to explain the difference between a black person and a nigger, show them this video. I hope this old-timer is avenged, something fierce.

Cuz he a good boi, he dindu nuthin

They literally just showed his face on CNN 2 minutes ago and called him a "afro-american"

They showed his pics because the cops asked them to

Wrong

No and no

Bright red blood is oxygenated blood, could have hit an artery flowing out of the heart, or the heart itself. How much you bleed depends on where you get hit.

It could be fake I guess, but I highly highly doubt it. The way he collapses and the blood itself looks very real. I've seen a lot of death but this is one of the more unsettling ones for me. It's pointless, it's inane, it's horrible.

>live ur entire life not bothering anyone

you really think that old man never harmed anyone in his life? he could've served a 50 year prison sentence for raping a white toddler to death when he was a kid for all you know.

Fresh blood is bright

>I- don't know why I have them. my belly doesn't even stick out
Because you sit down for prolonged periods of time in weird positions, I'm guessing with your legs up.

cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2017/04/man_accused_of_broadcasting_ea.html#incart_2box
Confirmed genuine.
Only one victime found.

Proof

And i swear thats the exact term they used.

Nigger criminals dont survive to old age.

Kek

Evil nigger

>Is America literally a cucked nation beyond the point of no return?
no
canada would just clear him of all charges and make up shit about the elderly man just to try and make the nigger a dindu noffin

Jesus, killing an old guy, he went past nigger he is just an animal.

On the police scanner they said at least 3 so far.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/11446/web

>WHITED

Steve Stephens

SHELTER IN PLACE

>afro-american
>bald

Oxygenated blood is bright red normally arterial. Darkened red is from veins or organs and is less oxygen rich. So yah, bright red is dead or fatal in most cases

blood boiling. I hope this cunt gets raped to death in jail.

> convienently ignores that they showed his picture directly after that

They showed the police tweet+picture while the reporter (who i don't know) wa S discussing it. It was up for atleast 45sec faggot.

>Is America literally a cucked nation beyond the point of no return?

If we were, Zimmerman would've been found guilty.

He works in a mental help facility

link to a virus?

My sides, they've literally whited this image. Fucking hell.

>could just release HD photo of nigger with maybe 5-10 lookalikes in the entire country
>noo lets give this vague description that matches like hundred million people in America because reporting about niggers doing crime again is too racist

i juss snapped know what i mean nigga? juss fuked up n snapped das all playa!

Yawn. Not even (You)ing it.

i thought kimbo slice was dead

>wanting this /r9k/ tier piece of nigger trash to survive long enough to see the inside of a jail cell

I hope the last thing he hears before he exsanguinates is a cop saying the name of this old man.

Cheers

Hey idiot. Theyre showing his face. Stfu

Fucking noob

>be nice old man

You mean A FUCKING NIGGER SUBHUMAN ANIMAL. He's not a man and this is just typical behavior for subhuman chimps.

>she got lupus

You are quite fat pal.

240 at 5'8 is probably closer to obese.

>CNN refuses to refer to him as black

I think because it's jut assumed?

Because you weigh 60 pounds more than you should

My point exactly. The old-timer is a black man who paid his dues. The shooter is a no-good nigger.

>tfw 5'10 and 220lbs but look twice as far as you

Fuck, I really need to start going to the gym.

The shooter is Sam Hyde. He is trying to kill 32 people for his 32nd birthday.

fugg :D

bro thats murica youre talking about.
they plaster his face on every news channel, find him quickly and probably shoot him during the arrest.

in good ol cuckmany they would withhold his pic for 2 weeks before releasing it as not to infringe on his right to privacy

It's ok Trump will blame on mexicans

This makes me mad fucking coward i wouldn't care if it was a teen or middle age but cause he's old you know he literally didu nuffin

>6'4"

He's a big guy

yeah I know I weight a lot but at most I'm just a little doughy in places. It's not like I have a big protruding gut or anything for me to have marks all over it. Its on my arms too and they aren't that big

By bmi you are about 40-50 lbs overweight.

Probably aim for 190 with a considerable amount of muscle and you'll be in good nick.

U U U U

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM

Yeah you carry it well to be fair.

Still a lifestyle adjustment would be worth pursuing, even just cutting back a little.

This is the face of a killer

this is a perfect example of the two.

wow. That's insane. May as well say, "we know what he looks like, but fuck you"

TV stations probably wony report he's black in a majority black region because he's black in a majority black region but the written report mentions his race

stop getting away with it

it because you are part tiger grrr

THREAD THEME

youtu.be/GJxwfWn2yjA

youtube.com/watch?v=Qo78pgeB7hQ

I swear, some of you are just as bad as CNN.

>

you are like me and I cant fight with the best of them because when I hit u it hurts.

Depends on frame size. You can measure distance between the protruding bones on either sides of your elbow (angled properly) to measire that. He has a large frame it looks and reasonably muscular so not that bad, just needs a bit of cardio and cut out sugar/trans fats.

Also fuck that nigger.

Yeah, that's my objective. I've already lost 50lbs since last summer, but I've been too self-conscious to go to the gym. So I've been doing exercise at home every morning, which has been good enough to lose weight, but probably not to really build muscles. Or maybe I just have too much fat to really see progress, I don't know.

The nigger literally broadcasts his face on FB livestream and CNN still shows a blank generic pic as if he has not been identified.