Is Sup Forums dumb enough to have a daughter?

Is Sup Forums dumb enough to have a daughter?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dBehg
ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/essays/chapter5.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy#Response_to_Edwards
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how DARE she

>The existence of shitty parents means I should go throw my three daughters in the river

This isn't China, OP. We're civilized here.

>be on a racist board
>belief that differences in behavior between races are genetic
>belief a young woman behaving like a narcissist slut is the result of the parenting she received

wew lad

Are you fucking stupid?

It's both nature and nurture, Hans.

Yeah I only let my daughter out with her burka on and her husband

and both can completely overrule each other to become either complete nature or completely nurture?

>wanting to preserve a race
>choosing not to date women

>is pol dumb enough to save our race

Yes

>those fat rolls coming out her swimsuit
fuck that shit

I have raised my daughters right, the are good and obedient and they'll be married as early as legal.

Much better version.

Well, not exactly.

That's hot dude. A little plumpness never hurt.

Not only white women. All women, my nigga.

>t. super male vitality deficient

C'mon, look at that guy. That looks like a man who tried his best to do right by his family. I hope we aren't making it worse for him when it's her professors and other higher ed trash that helped her embrace degeneracy.

Whites are so cucked it's hilarious

Seriously they will defend their women's right to cuck them until the end and don't even notice it

Have you ever tried having an earnest conversation about women with a white? It's like they're looking for any opportunity to virtue signal their "protector status"

filename win

I WANT REDDIT KEKS TO LEAVE REEEEEEEE

Just make sure she focuses on education and you'll be fine

my hands look like this so hers look that

Sorry we dont all kill and rape our women like you do jamal

Why are women on average so much more narcissist than men?
Compare their social media presence, how much time they spend looking for fashionable clothes, doing make up etc.

Do you think this is due to how parents treat girls and boys different? Or is there a evolutionary reason behind this, engrained in genes?

Then again, there are differences between women, such that some are really slutty, while others behave more conservative, which connects to their overall character and intelligence; the latter two being heavily genetic.

Fuck off jew white woman are the most precious asset to the white race one white woman can give north to a hundred racial comrades.

>letting cunts be educated
It's like you don't understand what the problem is at all.

It's ok to have a daughter. That's fine. It's how you raise her. Raise her to be a beauty queen, that's fine too. But teach niggers and be a strict parent. If she gets fed up because she won't go to a party or a water park with some boys, say you don't give a fuck. It's all about how she ends up, not what she wants. That's one reason I can't side with Libertarianism on. I like the idea of freedom, but I don't want my country to end up degenerate because they take advantage of the freedom.

Do adults really go to public pools in america?
Aren't they only for kids, swimmers and families?

See:
It's that simple to avoid raising a slut.

niggers

How is she fat with no tits and ass?

No teaching your daughter to play chess from day 1. You brought this on yourself OP

It's certainly true that many behaviors are inherited, but parenting counts for a lot too. You can't turn coal into a diamond but you can keep your daughter from instantly becoming a degenerate if you follow a very simple set of instructions.

Rofl sorry if you get married in this day and age in a western nation you are fuckin retarded.
Like you can't even claim ignorance, everyone told you how dumb marriage is. You're legally and financially shackling yourself the scum of society that is the female. All they're good for is sex, and that's all you should use them for.

Fuck off kike.

supposedly men are more narcissistic in some weird self loathing way. I don't how the fuck it's possible but that's what psychiatrists say.

Good luck bud. yea cause your discipline will really effect her even though most of her time will be spent in marxist propaganda schools with her degenerate peers.

No, but society got on fine for centuries without women growing up to be degenerate sluts. Even, now, there are a lot of women who aren't like this. You can't say it's just a woman's nature.

nice wordfilter, eh?

For (you)
Fucking HKV from r9k on here with this bullshit constantly.

FUCK OFF

It's wet republic in vegas.

Not really a public pool. More like an outdoor club with pools.

>psychiatrists
>real science
pick one. psychiatrists also say men and women are equal

>Or is there a evolutionary reason behind this, engrained in genes?
Jesus Christ, I keep spamming this, some help, just sometimes would be nice.
Read my picture, after that, you would wanna read my essay.
archive.is/dBehg
And in that essay, there is a link to another essay, that explains women's narcissism.
>Have you ever tried having an earnest conversation about women with a white? It's like they're looking for any opportunity to virtue signal their "protector status"
True.
ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/essays/chapter5.html
" By this means woman will be brought back to her proper and natural place as a subordinate being, and the lady, that monster of European civilisation and Christian-Teutonic stupidity, with her ridiculous claim to respect and veneration, will no longer exist; there will still be women, but no unhappy women, of whom Europe is at present full."
If the white man would drop that, we would truly own the world like never before.

is this the result of spoiling? Why doesn't that word carry any weight. You unironically see young girls and women identifying with "being spoiled".

Is /pol dumb enough to believe 1 cherry picked photo?

'mirin those delts

You don't need to throw kids into public school if you believe that they teach Marxist propaganda.

>you dumb enough to have a daughter
Simple just don't let her go to college and marry her off

No, because I live in America and having 'murrikids is a terrible idea. Glad to live free without that responsibility

Women are the entire reason we exist. Without women, civilization would collapse. A man's sole purpose in life is to serve his wife, his daughter, and his mother. You wouldn't understand nigger

>20
>already celllulites

standard american diet

Funny you mention education

American girls hit puberty around age 8 now, so you can add 5-8 years to her age

>A man's sole purpose in life is to serve his wife, his daughter, and his mother.
Over the hill roastie detected

>sven
>low test

pick two

You stupid subhuman. You know why 75% of men didn't reproduce, historically? Because you're a bunch of sexist fucking losers. Try getting laid before you talk to me again, bye

>liking cellulites

found the feminist whiteknight megacuck

>my pussy hurts

only yellow fever fags planning to molest their daughters actually want a daughter over a son

t. Roasted

He is fucking with you.

you can JUST tell she is going to ride the cock carousel and then find a nice beta provider after she balloons up

This is precisely the cucked mindset I'm referring to

These people actually believe that you're abusing women if you tell them what to do and actually believe women have the capacity to think for themselves

All women are sluts.

Sometimes its for one guy, sometimes its for many.

You are so fucking bitter keep the tears coming skank. Maybe you shouldnt project your standards of masculinity onto guys you don't have a chance with in the first place and focus on the scraps you've been left with.

Will help your dry meatflaps roastie

I have been studying this question for a long time and may be writing papers on it in the future per the allowances of my research program.

Racial cognitive differences are superficial and cannot be scientifically isolated, while sexual dimorphism extends to genetics observable in most species, particularly those closest to humans.

The father looks like a cuck

Sometimes women act and dress slutty but aren't actually sluts. My roommate parties like the girl in the OP but over the course of 3 years living with her I've only ever seen her bring 1 guy home and he's a guido retard but a really nice guy.

Just saying, wearing a thong bikini and going to parties doesn't automatically make a woman a slut. I worked at Senor Frogs for over a year and met lots of party bitches who weren't really sluts.

you look like a monkey huehueheuheeuhe

Regarding your pic:
There are women teams playing soccer and I think they mostly behave more civil than soccer playing men; it's just that nobody watches them.

You might be right regarding female security guards being to weak. In my humble opinion, your example somewhat undermines your point.

I just skimmed your text (link) quickly, and agree that civilization was mostly built by men and that this is mostly due to innate, biological reasons.

>private schools dont have degeneracy
>media/ culture wont affect her in any way
ok buddy

white women are really fucking trash

You're not much different, Tyrone

good argument

>has sex outside of wedlock
>not a slut

pick one.

Can confirm, all women in education majors are, short-sighted, degenerate, vapid, hedonistic, blacked morons. About half will try and blow you and will eventually break down and tell you how fucked up their Dads were to them (surprise I know) and how they hate their lives, felt pressured to go to college, and just want to be teachers for maternity leave, benefits, and"omg I just love kids xDD".

Source: Only Male in an entire class of education majors. Home school your children, take it from someone about to hit the industry.

Puritanical bullshit.

ayyoo hol up watchu sayin. imma finna beat you ass

White women, just like all females of any mammalian species, will flock to the strongest providers.

The Europeans have been steadily losing their dominant status and so per their nature, white women will seek to copulate with more powerful mates elsewhere.

it's a genetic drive to look as beautiful as possible to secure the best male that manifests as narcissism

There's literally nothing wrong with sleeping with a few guys before you get married. Its called a bachelorette party

It's not.

Having sex outside marriage is the definition of sluttiness.

>You know why 75% of men didn't reproduce, historically?
because you made them go bankrupt after faking rape
Not even worth of a bump

I'll send my kids to good private schools but never some shit public school

Having a little bit of casual sex doesn't mean your child is now completely worthless.

and then wat are black women? dirt? the mud under my nails? the dust that the wind blows when a bomb explotes?

>fucks random men who are not her husband
>not a slut because it's like, totally not that bad, okay?

>Racial cognitive differences are superficial and cannot be scientifically isolated,
WRONG!
Here is how to prove it.
The australian aboriginals have evolved isolated from rest of mankind for 25.000-40.000 years.
100% pureblooded australian aboriginals can't build a modern house without help from other races or hybrids, and they can't be taught! A wolf and a bordercollie can breed, one has the genetic inclination to herd sheep, the other will never learn no matter the training.
inb4, how you prove a person is 100% aboriginal.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin's_Fallacy#Response_to_Edwards
"In the 2007 paper "Genetic Similarities Within and Between Human Populations",[21] Witherspoon et al. attempt to answer the question, "How often is a pair of individuals from one population genetically more dissimilar than two individuals chosen from two different populations?". The answer depends on the number of polymorphisms used to define that dissimilarity, and the populations being compared. When they analysed three geographically distinct populations (European, African and East Asian) and measured genetic similarity over many thousands of loci, the answer to their question was "never""
One could remove all brownies right to vote and say, you get it back when the australian aboriginals build a modern house without help.
You are welcome to use my idea, but make sure to give me some credit, as I also give credit to those who inspired me.

kek i luv this

>Calling it soccer

Take off your proxy burger.

link to her instagram? i have fetish for slightly hot desperate ageing white women

I figure that's more on how 80% of vagina only desire 20% of the cocks.
Nobody wants uglies or betas, this works in both sex directions. But men are far more willing to lower their expectations and standards to settle with the not-ideal, unlike women who won't do so until it's already too late.
You'll find male 7's with 6's and below more often that the reverse, unless the female is already near the end of her rope, like mid 30's. They all expect to score princes and ignore that they're serfs grade at majority.

What's her instagram? I want to jerk off to this slut

Idk where u come from.
It's expected for a girl to lose her virginity around age 13-16 (non wed).
Not sure where you will find all these virgin princesses.

I'm a male 7, and fem 6 is my strike zone. Nothing wrong with that.