I never want to hear you softies talk about "Day of the Rope" ever again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpuJaTA7Txk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

go away TRS

That arsehole killed Morgan freeman :(

Day of the Rope is reserved for degenerates only, you included faggot.

Poor old man, he dindu nuffins. We want separation, not mass racial murder.

>killing a defenseless person in cold blood for no reason
>is the same as purging our society of corrosive elements

Who would've thought this was Brock's worst nightmare?

Day of the Rope is a fucking meme & this was a harmless old guy coming back from the shops

But i don't think Sup Forums would mind hanging SJW's & Commies in the town square regardless of race or even age

rip uncle ruckus

So wait? A black guy killed another black guy? Doesn't this happen all the time?

I don't think you know where Day of the Rope comes from.

IT LOOKS LIKE A COMPLETE HOAX!!!!!!!

this

why the fuck are the mods deleting these threads?

is this place reddit now?

you're the one that going to hang, right next to the nigger that killed this guy.

that man literally didnt do anything to deserve that, but you condemn him just because he is black. I bet if it was an old white man you would have been crying like the little bitch you are.

Who is he?

I don't have American TV news

now that leddit has taken over the board its a big deal and we all need to feel sad about it because he dindu nuffin

Do you not understand what a meme is? You cant possibly be this stupid as to interpret things solely in their literaly sense. Is it autism?

some nig is going around cleveland killing random people, including this guy

How new are you leaf

kys nu-Sup Forums

>I bet if it was an old white man you would have been crying like the little bitch you are.
uh, yeah.
That's the point of racial fidelity/tribalism.

"Day of the Rope" isn't a normie reddit civic nationalist meme.

so a random dead guy? Why is this news then? hundreds of people day every day at the hands of niggers.

>he a gud boi he dindu nuffin he just tryna get his groceries

Yes and the word "cool" strictly refers to the physical temperature of a location. Never in the history of the world has the use of language changed.

get the fuck out of here you nigger

no one gives a shit if a nigger dies in burgerland

The leaf is right. You fucking /r/thedonald transplants need to go the fuck back.

Niggers nigging, well colour me fucking surprised. Nothing of value was lost.

>Why is this news then?

>livestreamed the kill
>killer not arrested yet
>has killed over a dozen people so far
>on Easter

I also am clinically retarded and can not see how this is news worthy

All niggers and undesirables deserve death. This is non-negotiable.

If you as a white man refuse to kill blacks then at least kill yourself.

This.

In all likelihood, this fucking nigger was a piece of shit in his youth.

>HE GUD BOI XDDDDD

he wasn't ? was he dressed like a thug?

hint:no

youtube.com/watch?v=gpuJaTA7Txk

Joy lanes twitter handle: @allahsfavorite

I've been here since 2011 you fucking faggot.

This.
Even though we'll be losing some cool or based blacks, ultimately for the sake of the human race, it would just be better to genocide them all.

not hoax. Just training exercise. Pass off as real news.

KILL all NIGGER
>vid related

and all white people are suppose to be part of that ? while having no sympathy towards other people that we share this world with?

jesus christ dude dont cut yourself that that fucking edge.

That's retarded. This won't make the news because a nigger still shot an innocent man. It still gives blacks a bad name whether an innocent black man was shot or not. This still shows that blacks are aggressive and barbaric people.

fuck off, newfag

Nice find. It looks like a big psyop. Cant find any stevie steve. It all a farce.

>i've been here since

To be fair the Day of the Rope was for race traitors and collaborators in The Turner Diaries. Niggers were taken out and shot in the first days of the ware

>leaf

compared to twitter joy lane, facebook joy lane is a totally different character

>muh edge

Sorry we all can't be safe thinkers.

and you cannot be retarded enough to think we neo nazis and nationalists are memeing about "the day of the rope"

one less nigger, millions to go

I'm actually impressed because I didn't expect Sup Forums to be capable of this level of compassion.

>celebrating an old man's death on Easter Sunday

Sup Forums is a Christian board get out faggots

black on black violence but liberal media said it wasn't real?!?

SOOOOOO EDGY

Even ethnic nationalist feel bad for other races, they just believe in separatism. You're just an edgefuck

>nigger

>safe thinkers

this is common sense, you brain dead idiot.

>nigger
>man

how many cows died today, should I really care?

Well that's because it's been infested with post-election migrants who are elbowing their way in to feel part of some movement that isn't there.

Holy shit you're edgy. You do realize degenerates like you will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

>untermensch

You think anyone gives a fuck what you label "edgy" or not?

How is that even an argument?
>HEY! That opinion isn't held by the majority of people!!!!!
ooooooookay? AND?

Are you newfags really impressed by this? The fuck did you expect?
>Sup Forumsacks are psychopaths meme
Get the fuck out of here you faggots. We're still capable of having emotion.

Holy shit... that's scary.

and you're an edge fuck with no sympathy towards others. You're no better than the nigger that killed that old man.

Why yes, yes you are :)

yeah saving the white race is "edgy" fucking kid you're on the wrong site

Well that IS news but like I said, I don't watch Americans news so I didn't knew that was the case

What are you 15?

Old man did not affect your tribes life what so ever. Its Easter. You could have some respect at least on holidays.

I agree to drop the day of the rope, but you have to come for day of the rake.

>killing a random old man on the street is saving the white race
Ok leaf

this is a great opportunity to identify donalders, anyone that has sympathy for this nigger is a fucking newfag desu

Lol equating not saying reprehensibly dumb shit with safety.

>anyone that doesn't have sympathy for this nigger is a fucking newfag desu

no, but the day of the rope and literally killing every single nigger on the planet will save the white race you burger shit

every single dead nigger helps the white race

I don't think you know where "Red pill/Blue pill" comes from.

Like most of the people posting edgy shit in this site. They're definitely 15.

Report, hide, and sage all of these threads. There are now 15+ threads on the same topic in the catalog. Stop and actually think rationally about why you are fixating on this one gory horrific incident.

Nothing will happen to normal black people on the Day of the Rope.

Stop smoking that stormfront pipe.

Sort yourself out.

>implying the old man was a nigger

this
the election really fucked up Sup Forums badly.
I miss old Sup Forums

Day of the rake can't come soon enough

case in point, liberals are the ones that started using edgy as an insult for anyone they couldn't influence desu

whose gonna stop me? all the little tyrones in school and every single ""normal"" black "person" is going to be hanging off a fucking tree.

Are you gonna stop me nigger lover? Then you can join them.

This.

>Day of the Rope is reserved for degenerates only, you included faggot.
Day of the Rope is an actual thing from a book. You don't get to decide what it is. If you don't know that then you need to leave.

>old person gets shot
>(((civic nationalists))) come out of the woodwork
same thing happened after Charleston. I'm not condoning random mass murder but all this sympathy shows that Sup Forums is full of high school larpers that don't quite comprehend what the genocide they advocate for entails. If "race war" ever actually happened, old folks like this guy would be the first victims

boo hoo muh elderly they wuz gud bois now they can't collect their pensions

>in school

Way to age yourself, helpless little faggot.

You know what differentiates a nigger and a white men. Logic, empathy, reasoning, principles, etc.

You are a nigger. You believe even the slightest of empathy for an old black man is stupid and uncalled for because he's not "part of your tribe". Only niggers think like that.

>You think anyone gives a fuck what you label "edgy" or not?

No I don't and never proclaimed too. I'm saying that you're a retarded edge lord that is no better than a nigger. I find it funny that so many of you edgecucks who proclaim ethnic nationalism all out your ass would be the first people which Hitler would look at and gas and burn.

No, just letting you know every single one of you niggers is going to die.

>old folks like this guy would be the first victims
They should be kept alive as long as possible, it'll keep the young and strong from having nothing to lose.

> old Sup Forums wouldn't have sympathy for the innocents.

> you will ever leave the house.

You sound like mad Asian to me. Are you the guy whos store got robbed?

>we neo nazis

Im sorry you have autism and cannot distinguish what is satire and the complex implications involved in said elaborate satire. Also, since you are a from the most cucked country in the world next to Sweden, enjoy going to prison for simply posting that sentence on the Internet.

I know you arent aware of it because of your low IQ, but many of the posts on Sup Forums are actually making fun of idiots like you who can only think in literal sense and are unable to detect implied sarcasm and deeper meaning. You should go join 8ch or wherever stormfront relocated to.

>he wants a race war
lmao retard

>that tweet
that's such righteous bullshit it's insane. i can't believe some people unironically listen to peterson's political ramblings which are effectively neoliberalism that will gladly see everything you love wiped out. would this same fucking derp say that jews didn't suffer during world war 2, as a group, or only 6 gorillion individuals?

How many people, outside of the small percentage of fuck up school shooter weirdos, actually wants a race war?

>you are the nigger

nah, sorry darshawn nigger = african subhuman and that is what it will always mean you nigger. A white man cannot be a nigger.

>who is going to stop me

god this site is becoming shit. you do know this is a 18+ site, right?

>kiddy got access to mommies laptop again

>nigger is a comment on personal traits rather than a label for a particular sub-species/breed of human

I am not a nigger as I am not black.
Words have meaning.

The bullying will eventually stop.