How do we save Sweden?

How do we save Sweden?

you can't save a suicidal man when hes already jumped

>Sweden
You mean that Islamic country?

BUILD A WALL

sweden will save itself eventually, once things get real bad the populace will shake off its indoctrination, give it 20 years

This, all you can do is clean up after it's over.

nukes

We don't. We let it live on as a festering corpse of its former self and a shining example of why multi-culturalism doesn't work.

We don't, let it serve as a warning.

Why bother?
We're The Communist Califate of Progressive Faggot North Somalia now.

u dont

MOABs, and loads of them

Is Samauri Jack /our/show?
>Lives in happy homogeneous Japan
>Gets sent to objectively shitty multi cult future controlled by a demon who has underlings like pic related(Jews)
So, is Samauri Jack redpilled?

they must import more muslims and export their woman, preferably to spain

>2017
>still watching cartoon (show for kids)

Honestly, why save them?

Let them die and we will use their self destructive actions and death as a warning to future generations of the perils of (((Liberalism))) in a world full of savages like the Muslims.

>2017
>Unironically using the "current year" argument
It's a show, so what?

Nukes. When someone is suffering and you know that there is nothing you can do about it your only option is to put him out of his misery.

If it was for kids why is it on adult swim?

Samurai Jack was the original critique of the multicult. The opening episode shows Jack traveling to a variety of different homogeneous societies and learning their various techniques and virtues then going back to his home culture to drive out the evil.

Multiculture means no diversity, no culture, no safety, and this show illustrated it fine with no words in a 20 minute animation years ago.

>2017
>Not knowing this meme
>I sure hope you guys don't do this.

>muh cartoons are for kids
even the original less edgy samurai jack was still more adult oriented

>2016
>Eurocuck still beliebes in 19th Century fairy tales (evolution)

sounds like you have some problems

Fucking this exactly
Should we take Samauri Jack and make it into a "hate symbol"? Normies love it for nostalgia

this, glass it.

Long ago in a distant land, I, Soros, the shapeshifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish user shitposter, wielding a magic meme, stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Globalism!

Trick question

We don't. Fuck this gay country.

>Hooked nosed man actively seeks to destroy peaceful, homogeneous communities by introducing dangerous refugees
Is Samurai Jack /our show/?

why would you want to save something that has naturally fallen. Let them fall for a greater force will pop up, tis natural selection.

Kek
Lol I already asked this exact question

You have to define the problem, for that I've got it covered.

1. Re-educate the ((refugees)) already inside of Sweden to assimilate into western society

2. Don't fucking let any more ((refugees)) in.

3. ????

4. Profit

You let they take care of themselves.
They'll either evolve and prove to be worthy of surviving as a nation, or will dissapear.

In a biological point of view, whatever happens will be better than external intervention.

There are virtue in letting people fight their own wars

It's not enough though.

They'll also need to become tougher than they already are

nuke the shit out of that hell-hole.

Just because your president has essentially legalised murder doesn't mean you can use the generic 'lol nuke them' phrase, Mr. Bing Bing Ling

we could pressure a bunch of liberal writers to argue for a nigger samurai jack, then watch the show bomb and neets get pissed off

Purifying flame

you know that step one is impossible right?

They've already set up re-education camps with schools and other facilities, I agree it'll be challenging considering a woman was actually raped at one of these camps, however it's a better solution than anything we've already thought of, outside any illegal solution, like killing them all.

Since forced quota of "refugees" to municipalities we have been doomed to fail. It was better when they were isolated in Malmö and parts of Stockholm, way easier to nuke.

Let russia invade us

Have us vote for more immigrants so the country burns to the ground faster, so we can rebuild.

It's too late even for our last hope, SD, to save us at this point.

You can, but they'll probably sue you for it.

The way I see it, you have 4 options:

You Start/join a nationalist group in attempts to make a change,

You continue to live your normal liife, and see what the future holds,

You emigrate,

Or you work in some sort of facility that educates the shitskins to believe in your values.

Deportation isn't illegal.

Why is Sweden so cucked? Some people say it's because Swedes don't want to e seen as racists, or want to be seen as humanitarian/good/whatever, but to this extent?

I feel like Swedes will have a collective breaking point, eventually. Even if it leads to Russia invading or civil uprisings-----somethings gotta give.

Answering this is pretty impossible given that the media would be the best option, but we all know what is popular in Sweden.

Yes, but you have to be realistic here. Mass deportation will never be allowed with the current Swedish government apparantly.

Sweden is getting swamped by niggers because their women are beautiful.

The solution is simple: we must rape and impregnate Swedish women first.

>You Start/join a nationalist group in attempts to make a change
pic related, it's the best you will get for a nationalist group commited to change here
>You continue to live your normal liife, and see what the future holds
nah
>You emigrate
probably this

I loled at the hitler cake.

They have already increased the deportation rates

One of the main reasons for the Islamic truck of peace attack recently was because the person was 'sick and tired' of being an asylum seeker, and was going to be deported.

If you want 100 thousand people doing the exact same thing, then mass deportation is not the solution, plus a rise in deportation rates which I can't believe without some evidence, is still not the same as a massive deportation effort by the government/police.
It's more economically viable to change their values and put them to work. Otherwise we wouldn't have a jobseekers allowance or ANY of that sort of welfare.

Nuke them. Two nukes got us anime, I'm sure they can fix Sweden.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE. SWEDEN WHERE ARE YOUR MEN? WHERE ARE YOUR MILITAS? YOU POLICE WONT BEAT YOU ABD YOUR JAILS ARE A VACATION. YOU MISS THE FACT THAT SYSTEMS TWISTED FROM LOGIC CAN BE HUNG BY THEIR OWN SUBVERSION. WEAR A BURQA AND NO ONE CAN TOUCH YOU. CLAIM YOUR 14 AND THEY MJST BELIEVE. WHY DOES SOME AMERICAN CARE MORE THAN YOU?

Oh well, I guess what i took from this image is if Sweden is going to be a warning we should more actively meme-pill on the decaying Sweden as a failed state. I hope the collapse is swift..

I'm not interested in saving anyone. I am only fighting for my own soul, yours is your own business.

Actually cutting off welfare would be even better, you see all of the refugees allocated to latvia have now left for sweden or germany, since our refugee allowance is really really low and they don't want to work.

Maybe, but then you run the risk of thousands of ((refugees)) roaming the streets, there'll undoubtably be a rise in rape, murder and theft, along with thousands of mudskins sitting on the side of the street, begging.

Which would make the swedes finally wake up and use the final solution.

Thats a possibility. However I think we're speculating a tad. If It doesn't, then you've inadvertantly made the crisis worse. If it does, then its all good, but the risk is too high IMO.

Well no refugee no problem right? So how swedes rising up and killing off leftists and niggers is a bad thing?

u cant

Same way we save every rogue state. Bomb all their institutions. Strafe their armies and militants. Campaign of terror to sow confusion in the aftermath. Catalogue professionals and educated persons and organizations, identify and eliminate potential resistance. Construct universities and media institutions to indoctrinate future generations. Install puppet ruler. Control national resources and finance.

we have to accelerate the decline. if shit gets really bad and the economy collapses the sand people will leave and the degeneracy will fade

Dear GOD why does that faggot in the background have a Kek flag on him? Fuck'n alt-right wannabes
I fucking hate them. Controlled opposition as fuck.
NSM, TWP, and others like them are the movements that should be joined. But unfortunately most in "le alt-right" stick to their faggot group because "muh civic nayshunulisim" "muh based black guys" and "(((our greatest ally)))"
>pic related, your average "alt-right" Zionist controlled idiot

If more countries like The Czech Republic would refuse to take in immigrants that would somewhat help our situation and change the political landscape. If more countries would leave the European union like GBR that would be pretty damn nice as well. Also got high hopes for Hungary and Poland.

That's beyond idiotic. Jack is an Asian man voiced by a black man.

moabs r now weak sauce russia has one 4x stronger

It's like a year and a half from the next election and the Sweden "voluntary subsidized re-migration" Democrats were already looking to be either the largest or second largest party BEFORE the terrorist attack.

That show got so shit once they started taking themselves too seriously

It serves better as an example. Sorry Sven.

Yeah, fuck them, out there actually making a change no matter how small the effort, while you sit on your ass eating burgers.

it's just my damn opinion you fucking gay ass fairy faggot garden gnome.. goddamn fucking leprechauns.

>lol u fag u are the badd word lol

How does it feel sounding like a literal 14 year old?

GOTTA GET BACK
SHITPOSTER JACK

IDK.. somehow it feels like beating the feck off yer mum.. ye feckin' geebag.

>while you sit on your ass eating burgers.
Said the former choir boy who Father Mickey O'Toole liked fucking in the ass after church.
I'm an active member of a white nationalist militia. Instead of partying, getting high, stoned and drunk like most men my age (*24*) I spend my weekends doing training exercises, learning how to use different types of weapons from combat knives to assault rifles, and maintaining my trigger discipline. On week days I attend discussions on the words of George Lincoln Rockwell, Dr.William Luther Pierce, Joseph Goebbels, and Adolf Hitler. These alt-right faggots only ever come out from behind their god damn computers to beat on a bunch of weakling commie cucks and drool over Lauren "the coal burning engine" Southern. Most of them are gay for Donald Trump rather than seeing him as a means to an end and they openly worship (((them))) Only reason I can't attend >pic related
Is it falls on my wife's birthday and I want to do some special shit for her.

alright, I don't wanna talk shit anymore, I'll just take back what I said.. I'm sorry for my bad attitude and lame insults...

You cut me so deep, so deep, put my ass to sleep.

Don't be upset burger, just because I called you out for doing fuck all with your life.
In fact, keep projecting. I like watching the chubby kids type.