Must be a shitty day to be a secular turk

i imagine it goes like this:

secular turk in turkey:
> REEEEEEE! get out you infidel fuck!!!!

secular turk in europe:
> REEEEEEE! get out you muslim goarfucker!!!

so any secular turks out there, what are you planning to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SKTemgY
aa.com.tr/en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_constitutional_referendum,_2017
independentturkey.org/revolt-right-islamist-no-campaign/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_Turkey
twitter.com/cumhuriyetgzt/status/853668012464930816
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stay and fight.

abide

I wonder why the fucking Turks who live in Germany and voted, don't just fucking leave to Turkey.

Who did rural and suburban retards vote for?

yes, and apparently they voted "yes", which is extra baffling.

all i know is that seculars voted "no", while erdogan supporters and islamists voted "yes". i would assume the rural population would support erdogan, so they probably voted "yes".

rural as being islamists voted yes, western civilized part voted no, some kurds voted no, some yes. erdoğan commited voting fraud, we are dealing with this right now

What exactly were you anons voting for? Been in political coma for a few months now

Someone start a fucking protest already.

We are literally %50 of the country. We can stop them.

Is there a map how did turkish diaspora voted?

Looks like no EU for turkey

We're gathering people with right wing ideologies to join our cause on Discord:

discord.gg/SKTemgY

surprisingly, EU is actually holding onto Turkey. I guess they are just desperate after Brexit.

stop larping. y'all pussies won't do shit. digits confirm. HEIL ERDOGAN

is turkey, and thusly europe, kill?

race war when?

>mfw Turks literally vote themselves into a dictatorship

I was already planning to get out, so no worries

These are secular turks too. And there were islamists who voted no, it was a referendum on Erdogan's personality cult

Germany, is Turkey, soon.

aa.com.tr/en
go suck his cock.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_constitutional_referendum,_2017

Basically Erdogan wanted more power along with some stupid changes.

Don't come here

but that's what the "yes" voters hope for berk

they want "no" voters to disturb the peace so they can have even more excuses to call them "vadan hayini"

Christ. People really do vote against their personal gain. Why would you even vote no if you were an islamist?

Why the fuck don't Turks just let there be a Kurdistan so you can be independent of that rural Islamist bullshit? What's so great about the eastern third of the country that it's worth sucking off Erdogan?

well, what exactly is you plan then? Are you gonna just sit there like a cuck? You got the numbers.

It's not the k*rds that are holding him there. It's the ignorants, the lower class.

You gonna join the resistance?

How do secular turks feel about the fact that the diaspora scum ruined everything for them?

Anyone have stats for the diaspora roaches? I know (and as was expected, personally at least) that the coastal areas all voted no and I hope their deaths are swift and painless under their new Sultan's rule.

But seriously, the coastal turks (former greek areas, kek) aren't that bad but the more central you get the more illiterate and religious people you find. Those Grey Wolfs shitstains scared the piss out of me once on a trip.

Moors only understand the power of the stick.
It's alright to have a strong dictatorship controlling them.

It's not only that part user.
Inner Anatolia anf Black Sea Region is lost to seculars.
Also big cities are getting immigration from rural areas that change demographic nature of the secular areas too.

From what i know, the islamic chunk of population are not kurds, it is mainly turks, so it wouldn't help i guess? but i don't know much about it so...

Do sluts support Erdogan because he's tall? Are they really THAT simple? In the U.S. it's widely known Truman defeated Dewey because sluts don't like mustaches.

I am the resistance
read the thread

numbers are not equal to power
besides, turkey is like a set of domino pieces, one wrong move and can all go to shit, a civil war

Shia needs to set up another livestream

How right wing?

HOW IN THE FUCK

DOES NATION VOTE OUT DEMOCRACY

BY A REFERENDUM

JUST HOW.

>Looks like no EU for turkey
Nigga the EU integration program has been frozen since at least 2010, when it wasn't vetoed that is.

independentturkey.org/revolt-right-islamist-no-campaign/

Some don't want a national blowback against Islamists if a secular party wins under this system. There's all sorts of internecine conflict within turkish islamists like there is in any kind of extreme political movement. They don't all want Erdogan to make every decision for them. I'm sure some are Gulenists too.

watch revenge of the sith, they do with thunderous applause

yes, and what is there to lose? you have been cuking yourself for the last 16 years or so? clearly democracy is not your game. maybe try something else?

Fuck Islam

It was the same here, 74% voted Yes, but it makes perfect sense, these people are inbred idiots who are extra nationalistic, so all they want is a stronk leader who grabs his diplomatic nutsack all day, what he actually does inside of Turkey doesn't matter to them at all, they have their generous kuffar welfare gibs and all the other nice things that come with a secular democracy, you know all the nice freedoms they just denied their own people. They have their cake and they are eating it too.

makes sense actually. next turkish election up ahead is gonna be a fun one.

Are any of the Turks on this board support recognition of Armenian genocide?

UNLIMITED RAID

>roasties vote to go back in the kitchen
KEK

>next election
>next
Heh

well, they are going to have to hold an election for the president, soo...

like you are any different from us.

that won't be needed if the opposition is smart enough to sense it
during this referendum cities that are known as the "bulwarks of erdoğan" switched and voted "no"
that means bad economy has started show its signs on people
a new, young, stong centre-right opposition can definitely divide akp's votes and steer the country back to sanity

It's probably like the holocaust. A few died thats true but no big scale annihilation.Besides, they were like kürdos at that moment, trying to grab land and fucking with the army. But today I wish we had Armenians instead of k*rds. They should have been genocided for real.

Trump's going to have to liberate you people don't worry

Wow didn't know so many Turks actually browsed Sup Forums.

When you're making your plans to leave the sinking ship, don't come to the UK plz,

Unless you're Aznu tier.

Because T*rk diaspora is fucking stupid and you need to deport them immediately.

We are a secular, democratic country. No need to lash out in anger, give one of your wifes to the sultan and I am sure you will win his favor. Make sure you do so before you take her virginity.

who cares
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_Turkey
you have been eating shit in general elections. and looking at the last one, it is not getting better

this

i fuckin care you leaf, since i live here

traditionally, your prime minister swears into office by putting his hand on bible. how secular of you.
good thing tsipras refused to do it.

and I meant we look the same, if we are roach, you are also roach.

>>and I meant we look the same, if we are roach, you are also roach.
Keep telling yourself that roach, you need all the self esteem you can get at this point.

Stay and study and watch my cuck brother go to your country with using my dad's money. And when I'm done with uni, I'll see.

do you even english? that is not remotely close what i said. who cares about the referendum, if you are going to eat shit in general elections anyways. go spay yourself roach, that is if you can figure out the instructions.

Holy fuck haven't realised that there are so many seculars

live in denial. larp as a secular country.

It is actually getting better.2 fucking years and it will probably over.With all the bullshit they did(using government funds to promote yes, arresting the leader of one of the opposition parties, a FUCKING coup, changing the rules of the election in the middle of election and starting crises with other countries just go get more votes), they only got %51 which is probably fake.If they don't start a civil war or completely fuck the country up in 2 years, we will win.

and they are all going to bee flooding to europe now. so theres that.

As a Brit from a Turkish family Go fuck yourself heil Erdogan.

>If they don't start a civil war or completely fuck the country up in 2 years, we will win.
I'd bet on the former

> a Brit
> Turkish family

RAID yourself ASAP roach.

hope you'll get burnt by farage.

would love to see that, but from the statistics, i can't believe that now. but well, i am not the one in turkey experiencing all that so, i guess you have a point.

Any protests in Constantinople?

>As a Brit from a Turkish family

What a retard. Come back if you love cuckdogan so much.

Already have polish gf and live mostly in Europe

I think they'll be too busy fucking around in the sand/helping America fuck around in the sand to cause too many domestic problems for themselves. Like, Syria's getting even worse somehow

How are the refugees doing in turkey anyway, you read a story every once in a while but it's like they leave no footprint in the country at all

saw a thread trying to gather a crowd to protest in ankara, but it looked pathetic af.

T*rk diaspora in Europe that voted yes what is keeping them going back to Turkey seriously or why the fuck they still stay in Europe?

I live in U.K. I come from Turkish family I'm an atheist but I hope yes wins because I don't have to live there. Visiting family might become harder though but fuck it

Contrary to what Europeans seem to believe, no one in Turkey (incl. me) wants EU membership for Turkey. Erdoğan will in fact put this up for a referendum as well (in which I will vote to end the negotiations)

did you even read my previous post about the possible future outcome
you always resort to insults when you run out of things to say

That's what I want them to answer. They live in a secular society with no problem and they want their country to turn an Islamic shithole.

Don't you like your family?

twitter.com/cumhuriyetgzt/status/853668012464930816

Here some random people are making yes votes.

your fucking welfare practices. you give them free money and they abuse your system while larping as nationalists.
neck yourself

Logic, how does it work.

>How are the refugees doing in turkey anyway, you read a story every once in a while but it's like they leave no footprint in the country at all
There won't be any rapefugees in Turkey soon, user. The EU can't give Turks visa free travel (obvious reasons - it's easy for terrorists to get Turk passports and the EU can't risk Turk seculars flocking to the Union now) so Erdoroach might/will open the floodgates

neck yourself you stupid cunt

TURKSHITS UPSET MY ROACHFU

SEND THE KEMALIST GIRL ROACHES TO BRITAIN

THE REST OF YOU STAY BEHIND

your outcome is autistic af. the election held by erdogan to become head of the state gave the same %51 - %49 ratio. things are not getting better for your shithole. but live in denial, that will uncuck you for sure.

I hope you die. You're not any different than those Islamist cucks.

It's suprising that Turkey have much larger voter turnout and also they counted 50 million votes faster than we did 2,5 million votes.

You act as if there aren't t*rks and mudslimes of all flavors protesting and advocating for Sharia law in secular countries, like they aren't running illegal "morality" police gangs attacking people under the guise of night.

YES SHE IS RIGHT! GERMANY NETHERLANDS ETC. YOUR TIME IS NOW AND SEND THOSE FUCKERS BACK!

pleb taste

you live thousands of kilometers away but according to your logic you know more than me about the state of my country
also, a canadian shitting on turkey for cuckedness, really activated my almonds