Civil War is imminent

((They)) done it boys. Civil war is now imminent in Turkey. We Syria now.

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2017/04/13/the-turkish-constitutional-referendum-explained/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Village_Institutes
youtube.com/watch?v=0PAzXEIsxl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also prepare your countries for the huge influx of refugees, both Turkish and Syrian.

just don't flood into europe you invasive fucking subhuman roaches

Next Russian-Turk war when, roach?

Can you please Turkey? Need some newer contracts.

What have you fucking roaches done now?

so wtf happened? he gets pretty much totalitarian rule? and will be there til 2029? give me a quick rundown for both side please. any tampering?

OH NO YOU FUCKING DON'T

How arent guns illegal in Turkey?

And isnt the secular population is less than 5%?

Is the military even on your side?

There is never going to be Russian-Turkish war again. We are going to destroy ourselves no need for outside force.

Do you want me to come to America your idiot burger? Be pleased that your country is far away from here.
The law passed with %51 but there was blatant cheating done and it is recorded. People from the "No" side are now flocking to streets protesting.
Illegal doesn't mean you can't get them. Also no at least %35-40 portion of the country is secular.

Could there be another coup attempt?

If you can make it clear which side is the good guys DJT will probably support you

Ok but my last question is the military on your side?

Ever since the coup back in July Erdogan must have purged secularist inside the military no?

Very unlikely because all Kemalist and secularist are either jailed or fired.
Obviously the Kemalist, secularist side. I don't think people want more Jihadists?

Turks are too cowardly to oppose their government. Either spread your cheeks and take the autocratic dick or run to another country like the pussy you are.

Doubtful. We need the Turks for Syrian stuff and to hold the refugees. If Turkey goes to shit all of the middle east problems get bigger.

get the roach spray ready lads

so whats the outcome dammit i need a rundown on the new powers he gets and what the govt becomes. is this secular vs non secular

What exactly is going on? I haven't been coming here for a while, been busy with work/life, fuck I hate having a life again, I always miss everything happening around the world.

>Doubtful. We need the Turks for Syrian stuff and to hold the refugees. If Turkey goes to shit all of the middle east problems get bigger.

Right but according to common sense if the

>Obviously the Kemalist, secularist side. I don't think people want more Jihadists?

jihadists win by a slim majority I think we might actually want to put our full weight behind the slight minority in order to prevent a much worse outcome in the future here?

>Very unlikely because all Kemalist and secularist are either jailed or fired.
In the military I mean.

Oh, I am sorry for not wanting to fight agaisnt Islamist batshit crazy people in the high chance that they will probably behead me.

He can do anything he wants without the need for the council. He can even disband the Turkish Council if he really wants.

Can someone TL;DR me what the roaches voted for in this referendum?
Also does this mean we get the less subhuman turks this time in exchange for the subhumans living here?

You roaches need one 2bh. Either take Turdogan down or he'll take all of you down with him like ol' Adolf with the krauts.

They made Erdogan a dictator in all but name.

>Vote for dictatorship
>Flee country to democratic West once economy tanks
>Still be a huge Nationalist
I can already see it

I'd laugh if it weren't so sad

>Turks are too cowardly to oppose their government
Aren't we all?

You can read
brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2017/04/13/the-turkish-constitutional-referendum-explained/

But the TL: DR is he is a dictator now.

Less subhuman turks but more syrians.

Good. Less roaches on my planet

But this is exactly what a Hitler did, are you saying that he tried to warn us about himself?

They're just enriching your economy :^)

Where are the Mongols and Austrians when you need them?

>the black flag will fly above the dome

you know whats coming.

MAN THE DRAWBRIDGE!

Erdogan basically became sultan of Turkey

Believe me, when the madman and his mudslime people completely takes over this country, you will pray for a different outcome.

Oh fuck. The dome. Hagia Sophia.

If this happens then I will unironically believe that post.

>Do you want me to come to America
Stay exactly where the fuck you are

Nope, sorry mate. Not too keen on living with delusional Muslims maniacs. I have already prepared my papers and passport.

deep

>yfw Trump will do the same thing in a couple of years from no
You got any data on what Turks in Germany voted? News in Sweden says that over 60% of the Turks living in Sweden voted no

Turkey will become an (even bigger) 3rd world shithole. Good stuff, the retaking of Constantinople is imminent ^^

Don't come to Europe. If you do, there's a good chance you will die when the inevitable race wars begin.

Man I went to Istanbul when I was younger, incredible and secular. What it has become now breaks my heart. Godspeed turkbros, wish you luck

>((They)) done it boys
>((They))

How you gonna blame the Jews for this one?

Those are not roaches...
I think they are cicadas?

Who will control it?

>tfw Orthodox STILL don't have a Pentarchicle seat

Turks.

How.is.your population stupid enought to vote democracy out dictatorship in

how

what's preventing the parts that voted a majority no from separating from the country? You best watch out that the same don't happen in your country, Trump and Erdoran might not be so different.

They probably didn't.

>destabilising the secular turkey, in turn fucking up the whole Europe

Islam. That is how. More specifically political islam and years of systematic brainwashing.

Also;
This is the point.

Same way Mussolini and Hitler did it

Strong man Populism with a big chunk of nationalism with an added dash of totalitarian that panders do the low class.

>>destabilising the secular turkey, in turn fucking up the whole Europe

Is Erdogan Jewish or something? What did I miss?

Not saying t*rks aren't dumb, but i don't think they actually voted for this.

quick rundown?

Secularism won but they cheated.

That is what always happens in every single country.
Democracy resets itself.

So Islamist cucks won.

not really. i'm only concerned about poor russian mail order brides who are there forced to live with their abusive turk roach husbands.

hope all you roaches do a self cleanse via civil war.

allah will be pleased.

He is just a puppet. The undermining of the secular Turkey was started with Adnan Menderes at 1950 and it has been going on since.

THE MARBLE EMPEROR SHALL RETURN

>Muh greater Israel

So just the usual conspiracy theories and blaming Jews for everything under the Sun you don't like again?

Sigh... I don't even know why I expect anything better anymore.

I think I just have to accept the fact that 99% of people are criminally stupid villains.

Seems rather obvious.How many of you are still actual kemalists? Even if it's a small portion i doubt the common,non islamsit guy would vote for this shit.51% is absurd

PLEASE come sweden I've always wanted to try out genuine turkish oil wrestling

There aren't even enough Jews on the planet to control that amount of territory unless the current inhabitants were eliminated.

I'm not sure how many of us are Kemalists but 49% of Turkey does not want this.

all that webm is missing is a brazzers logo

Didn't you try a coup already?

Are you going to do it properly this time?

Theres also elections in Russia and they are by no means democratic nor are the results honest.

>when the majority votes for a fascist regime so you start a civil war and establish democracy then the majority votes for a fascist regime so you start a civil war

>Implying that the previous coupe wasn't a false flag all planned out by Erdoran

Of course not, it's such a stupid conspiracy theory and yet it seems like 99% of Muslims and Europeans (same thing, really) believe it as an absolute truth and reasonable explanation for everything from the weather to the Roach referendum.

It's not he cruelty of antisemitism that continues to shock me - cruelty is banal - it's the fucking stupidity of it that gets me every time.

How will a civil war happen/why? Also good news for spain they'll no longer be european mexico.

Can anyone provide me with a link giving foreign votes? I'm interested in knowing how Bulgarian Turks voted?

I am just going to show you some facts and wish that you will do your own research. This two things fucked us up mostly.

The Marshall plan which destroyed our growing economy and the closing of village institutes which destroyed our education system both of which happened in Menderes's time. Erdogan's party AKP is the continuation of Menderes's...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_Plan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Village_Institutes

Now go and take a look at the modern day map of the Syria and territories and tell me that you can't see anything suspicious?

Sorry, I am not one of these guys.

I am pretty sure the % is closer to 53-54

That coup was a false flag.

The people who voted No are flocking to streets and they will surely clash with the opposing side.

Will you stay and fight?
Or will you run like cowards?

well....
>Sorry, I am not one of these guys.
it's your culture though

If it somehow does turn out that the Jews are behind everything I wouldn't even be mad, just impressed.

send anzu to me for safekeeping.

Not even joking, jew detected.
>Muslims and Europeans (same thing, really)
Let me guess, we are all goys, eh?

You would be ""impressed"" to find out that a bunch of unrelated events are in fact unrelated and that no single malevolent entity is ""behind"" 90% of human history?

Really?

You pulling my leg, nigga....

Don't worry!

We're gonna drop a lot of bombs on you!

This is gonna be all right!

We're gonna give you a whole bunch of democracies!

this is the gayest fucking shit ever, what the hell

It really is interesting. Im thinking/hoping they voted "No", otherwise they will have to be dealt with, because that is a concerning issue.

There is a lot of different things in our culture because it is mixed up so vastly, you can't even dissect it properly anymore.

Do like egypt, kick the islamist before he fuck everything

hot

>Not even joking, jew detected.

Congratulations on readin and shit my little nigga.

>Let me guess, we are all goys, eh?

Uhh no... it's just that Arabs/Muslims and Western Europeans have nearly identical political views:

>Paranoid fear and hate of Israel and the United States
>Love of Arab dictators and Islam
>Love of Hitler and Naziism
>Contempt for personal and individual freedoms
>Obsession with policing other people's sexuality and personal choices
>Belief in complex and elaborate CIA/Mossad conspiracy theories as explanations for any/all geopolitical events

Etc. etc.

>We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

>but Zionism is a problem or something

When will they learn? The threat isn't the Jews, it's is leftist white women.

>Let me guess, we are all goys, eh?

You're all big fat welfare states with low native birth rates and a culture so afraid of the charge of "racism" that you're making both problems worse by importing vast foreign hordes who in a decade or two will rule you mercilessly.

It's important to keep your eye on the ball.

holy fuck sven, these are great. Great as in, gayest shit I have ever seen.

What will happen to anzu?

Considering Dogan and Erdogan had a fallout, I suspect it's a "no", if there was a strong "yes" vote, then a civil war is possible in the next 20 years - which would be absolutely tragic.

Isn't Poland the real European Mexico?

how so?

i always liked turkey for the romanticized classic east v west come together. but fuck that shit now- white person might find themselves kidnapped and killed

youtube.com/watch?v=0PAzXEIsxl4

Jews have Jewish state
Christian have Christian states
Why can't Muslims have an Islamic State

Zionism would seem like a threat if you were Palestinian or maybe Lebanese or even Syrian but the idea that Zionism is the leading threat to a Muslim-invaded Europe doesn't even make any sense to me.

It's like:

>My house is on fire
>But more than anything I'm worried about a dam bursting 1000 kms away

>Why can't Muslims have an Islamic State
Are we pretending that Iran and Saudi Arabia doesn't exist?

>Reply
Erdogan is now Caliph of Turkey until 2029, with virtually nothing able to stop him. Turkey is now Muslim first, democracy second. Turkey will now probably be thrown out of Nato. Erdogan is already talking about re-instating the death penalty, more Sharia law to follow. The entire region can now be considered unstable, as nobody is happy with this outcome - Russia isn't, the Kurds aren't, EU isn't, Sauds aren't. This upsets a lot of apple carts - and pretty much might kill the pipeline for the Sauds, which means Russia will continue to dominate the oil and gas markets in EU.

Turkey, as we knew it - is over. Done. Gone. Unless there's a rebellion or coup, they are now an Islamic State.

Secularism has never been good for Turkey, when it comes to Islam. I never felt like Islam fit the Turkish people - they were better off under Christian rule. They accomplished more, they were happier.

This is not good. At all.