Erdogan declares victory

Can any roaches give me a quick rundown?

Turkroaches are radicalizing, this guy is a hardcore Islamist.

Swedish media claims hes basically a dictator now. So I assume he's probably slightly right of center. :^)

republic is kill

Civil war when?

The day of the spray draws closer

can we expect more coup happenings?

it was a lot of fun watching that failed coup last year, I'd like to see more amateur shot civil unrest videos

How will the world react to this? Will he alienate himself from NATO?

Erdoroach is now the Supreme Chancellor and can shoot lightning from his fingertips.

won by the 51%, what a scam

I... is he the senate?

Kek

IS ANZU OKAY?

Like Murrica?

Not yet

How would NATO handle military intervention from within NATO against another member?

Not familiar enough with Turkey's constitution to compare

He's more dictator than the ones you usually label as one.

soon. but it will be the Syrian/Libya kind of "civil war" if you catch my drift.
the globalist and especially the EU elites donĀ“t like him so his days are numbered

How much does the military like him and his policies? He's in bed with the muslim brotherhood and the military in Egypt were based enough to not let that shit slide for long.

she'll be okay as one of Erdogan's many wives

Turks are stupid enough to vote in a dictator,and abolish there democracy, democratically.All while king roach says it will be more democracy similar to USA and France except no checks and balance,and will modernize turkey.

Europe have a terrible record of succesful regime changes, at least america kills a dictator once in a while.

Deranged old man lusts for power and exploits gullible muslims to get it

Why isn't the military doing something?

Easy, there was a fake election that Erdogan won. Also WWIII is starting soon, thanks to him probably.

not my president

That was my thought too but at least american constitution is extremely hard to change and it guarantees some most important freedoms so it balances out. Notice how king nigger wanted to grab the guns on federal level but was not able to do it.
Pretty sure the roach constitution doesn't guarantee shit and even if it did it can easily be changed via referendum as we've seen today.

Don't worry, she's fucking her ugly jap boyfriend right now