Which country most likely to get nuked?

which country most likely to get nuked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n82pfo-LzXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

None, nukes are never getting used in our lifetime

Iran

Nuclear bombs do not exist

If no one drops some nuke on France in the next 20 years I'll feel offended.

Japan of course.

>nukes are never getting used in our lifetime

This.
[spoiler]Our grandchildren can go fuck themselves though[/spoiler]

You want to say Nork, but it'd be leveled with conventional weaponry since we don't want a radiation mist over SK

Probably going to be used on whatever comes after America declines past where Britain is now

The US has a military doctrine for ww3 based on pre-emptive nuclear strikes, if I recall correctly. The only countries that can currently challenge the US and are serious enough threats are Russia and China. So it's one of them.

We literally just tested aircraft-dropped nukes in Nevada last week

Guys, what are the odds that we'll have to deal with something worse, like weaponized smallpox or plague? Bio-weapons are cheaper, easier to produce and generally don't generate the media attention so nobody really knows they exist.

Some major western metropoly will be nuked in a muslim terrorist attack. Shadilay!

Atmospheric tests have been banned since the 60s

>cheaper, easier to produce

They aren't though.

A centrifuge is a fuckload cheaper than a biolab

We can only hope

mockups only B-61B something like that, gravity fall nuke, will never be used because not a single plane can go so close to strategic targets.

What about the mass stores of viruses we already have? Or Russia? Or whoever else?

Tell that to Israel. I could see them using theirs if shit got bad enough.

Where did you get that from

This, use your common sense people. How can a bomb the same size as a standard size have milions of times the power? IT just does not add up.

Israel

That shit is sitting in warehouses just so we can say we have it.

By the time they loaded it into a delivery system ww3 would be over

No, they tested a (((Nuclear))) """"capable"""" gravity bomb.
Maybe if you had read the articles you would have known that, but instead you're just some retard who actually believes in nukes.
Think about it, have you actually ever seen a nuke? Didn't think so.

please let it be berlin bussels and paris

Funny sideway story
> Be me
> Be nuclear physics student in Warsaw
> University sees surge in muslim foreign students
> Security guys says that the pose a danger of stealing nuclear materials
> Security measures get multiplied
Would that be considered racism in your country?

North Korea's going to try to hit someone, but the missile is just going to fall back down and blow up Kim Fat Fat Fat

Syria at this rate with Russia and the US trying to one up each other with bombs

Iran by either Israel or the USA (the bunker buster bomb is a nuclear weapon)

nobody will talk about that and only non muslims will work with nuclear material.

Iran if they get nukes, don't know how is Pakistan with India, other than that... maybe South Korea

I was visiting a nuclear power plant in wester Europe, and found that a bit funny, that i haven't seen any browns or women there

I have $100 prop bet on the US being on the receiving end at 250/1 odds. I can't collect until Jan 21, 2021. It'll be the easiest money I ever make.

you need a background check, foreign grand parents are frown upon, foreign parents are a no go. Having a sibling working out of EU is a nogo, etc.
Problem is these rules don't apply to contractors, they aren't even accounted as working in the nuclear field so no dose controls.

This killed my fantasy about working at NPP a few years back. We were meant to have one by 2024, by as of now it's impossible and current gov isn't intrested in going nuclear. And working aborad is less of an option because of reasons you mentioned

Japan

keep telling yourself that.
youtube.com/watch?v=n82pfo-LzXY

NPP are just big boilers, instead of coal you put decaying material and try to prevent it from going wild. It's industrial revolution level technology with fancy parts from computer age. Don't waste your time with that.

Yeah, i figured it by now.

we need to get rid of USA and the whole europe, then hunt every jew in the planet