Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5p2zt0ne_4
youtube.com/watch?v=8k41D9por6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

western europe can't die soon enough

thank god uk left those retards.

>my name is europe, let me help you destroy me

cucks

>implying the french didnt do that already.

Oy vey these refugees were obviously holocaust, Germany must donate a submarine to Israel now!

>One heavy dose was enough to help push the UK out of the EU
>Being retarded enough to take another dose

GG Germany.

Implying we can talk when we let in hatians and became a middle man nation for their negotiation into the USA.

I don't know what you are implying other than french are the first cucks. The brits literally tricked them into killing their king and queens, then they gave up all their territory, then they chimped out and rampaged across europe and north america, then got their dicks slapped hard again by the brits.

French are eternal cucks, what you see in the modern world is 80% their doing.

the worst thing is that they are getting people at 40-60 km of the coast of Africa, NorthAfricans don't give a fuck and there goes EUrope to help the niggas instead of paid the moslem fire the boats in Tunisia or whatever

How nice of the german boat to go right up to the Libyan coast for those migrants.

>migrants

I thought they we fleeing some shitty country or something?
I thought they were refugees?

>the worst thing is that they are getting people at 40-60 km of the coast of Africa

(((they)))

>Israeli NGO Helping Migrant Boats Reach Europe's Shores, Instructs Them Where to Go
youtube.com/watch?v=f5p2zt0ne_4

None of them are refugees, most of them are actually semi wealthy african men who pay thousands to get smuggled into Europe this way

They send them on a boat about 10 miles off the coast of Libya, then Europeans collect them & bring them all the way back to Italy

Then more than half of them leave Italy instantly & move towards Germany/UK/Scandinavia for better welfare

I wish we could charter ships with deck mounted machine guns to go on migrant strafing tourism.
I'd pay a large some to help repel the new moorish horde

fucking germans, they need to be nuked

Literally helping others without preserving themselves. Don't know why I get so much flak for saying this, even on this board.

Helping others who want to come to their country to leech off of them and commit crime.

Damn she looks so tight

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAAAAAAAAAAAAT

....*exhales in disgust*...you go from wolfpacks to this?

I wish the German cuckboat sank and killed everyone onboard including the Germs retarded enough to actually rescue the migrants.

Needs more brain and skull chunks in the blood.

Also, the blood shoots the wrong way.

>white people suicide themselves to extinction
>white people are tranny-fags
>white people are SJW retards
>white people are too beta to talk to girls & make families
>b-but... it's, it's Jewish brainwashing!!
>white people are so weak they get mindfucked by kike media like lemmings

Your ancestors are turning in their graves youtube.com/watch?v=8k41D9por6c

Well, it would appear the Electric Jew is extremely potent along with mind altering chemicals in the food and water supply.

thanks a fucking lot Merkel

They need some aussie style chilcren overboard.

>Implying Peña Nieto really represents the mexican citizens.

DELET THIS

jesus its stupid to let them risk their life like this, why do we not just put on air transport so they dont have to run the gauntlet?