>Probably poor as fuck
>Do the best I can
>Have kids
>Raise them right
>Be an active member of the community
>Help others
>Go to get groceries for Easter Dinner
>Get domed.

My heart goes out to this man. This is so fucked up. Steve Stephens needs to die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qXySKHQvMFM
youtube.com/watch?v=bvlQHr590kY
youtube.com/watch?v=XqtUVAlpaYA&t=215s
twitter.com/forever_lucid/status/853708978144104451
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Keep crying bitch. Who gives a shit a nigger got nig'd. Typical day in Chicago.
>hurr muh pov video
kys

We need conclusive evidence of Steve Stephens being a muslim, or a muslim sympathizer.
If we can pin this on them we can alienate a lot of blacks from islam.

>inb4 muh morals and muh empathy

Stormfag here. That nigger deserved it. Gas the Jews! Heil Hitler! Praise Kek!

Why do we care about some dead nigger?

There's a fine line between blacks and niggers, sorry your just a fucking faggot

Holy shit you are edgy. You probably have many many close friends if you talk like that. keep being such a cool guy faggot

>F

But everybody knows

>You can't Even the Steven

We have the first lead on Steve being a muslim

let's be honest OP you have no idea what the old man was like other than that he was getting groceries, but it's still fucked up to get shot down like that in cold blood. Steve will get gang-raped in prison if he doesnt kill himself.

and that line is black
fuck your outliers
the victim has grandkids doing this same shit to someone else

What is it with the Stormfront Edgecucks today?
Literally no one cares about you. If it were for you this site would be as irrelevant as any other place you fags have inhabited.

Elderly black men are based. They didnt grow up in the shit rap culture with gangs etc.

Steve "Steven" Stephens did nothing wrong

fuck that roastie Joy, she is to blame

You can tell he was a pretty decent fellow. Clean clothes, shirt tucked in. Out for a walk to the store. Some angry nog kills him for nothing, after surviving a long life of American history.

Don't know why, but you can tell this guy was a pretty sweet old based black guy. Probably hated modem day nigger culture. Sad to see the good ones go.

they can virtue signal from a safe distance

that's why

youtube.com/watch?v=qXySKHQvMFM

>Sup Forums crying over a dead nigger
DON'T ANY OF YOU DARE SAY "DAY OF THE ROPE"

FUCK OFF TO REDIT

someone give me a quick rundown of this guy

This, exactly this.
Black men fall to niggerdom due to rap/hip hop anti-culture and gangs. Gangs (((they))) have created and an anti-culture (((they))) promote.

>There's a fine line between blacks and niggers
fuck of redditor neck yourself

>watch your entire race degenerate because of the jews

the only thing more limp than your wit is your response to pic related

get back to me when you defend your people coward

You're no better than a moderate muslim who supports acts of terror.

Is that a selfie?

who the fuck do you think created the guy that shot him
another "based black guy"
muh based

Well, what does his normiebook say?

wait he wanted to be famous. oh no wait it was video games.

Digits confirm Civil War this summer

yeah, rap is stronger than genetics

fucking boomer posters

please set up a gofundme for his funeral

Wew

AHHH SHIT

i believe that people of a certain generation are more influenced by others the same age or slightly older than them. Famous 20 somethings influence those in their teens.

Kids now look at young thug rapping and daquan making 5k slinging crack on the corner and want to be like them.

>People become more and more nationalist
>le sad event with some type of minority involved
>You see go- I mean guys we need to sympathize with these people
>Mass immigration and degeneration of western civilization continues with no problem because muh sad event
>Repeat cycle until whites are the minority in their own homelands

I care about americans. This man was born and raised in america. I dont give a fuck about some middle eastern goat fucker and this event has no impact on that.

i've played more video games then probably anyone. and i don't want to shoot anyone.

take your boomer posting to FB

you can apply a black filter to your profile pic to show your solidarity

muh based black guy in a trump hat meme

Yeah keep sympathizing with these people. Enjoy your majority non white third world shithole in less than 50 years.

The meaning of that sentence can vary depending on context. It all depends on who is getting lynched.
Biological urges can be overcome. Ultimately we all have a choice. You speak like a half wit who doesn't understand that nurture plays as big a role, if not an even bigger one than genetics has. Compare a domestic cat to a feral in temperament and ferocity. Same thing.

Stop being so squeamish. This is the spark we need to take back the nation. And I can see that the shills are in full force today.
For all the Neo-Nazis cheering this, make sure you're cheering for the right reasons. Don't be an edgelord. youtube.com/watch?v=bvlQHr590kY

who the fuck is influencing blacks in Africa?!

it's genetics, it's ALWAYS GENETICS

Please die my 60% Civic nationalist cuckold

one dead man =/= white genocide

i agree that nig nogs, sand nigs, poo and maybe even chinks are pretty cancer, but deporting them is just fine. why should we fucking kill them?

I get your sadness but this shit happens everyday all over America. Niggers do this. Every. Fucking. Day. Get it? Let me help again. Niggers. Do. This. Every. Fucking. Day.

Cringed so much reading this

may he rest in peace

>Reddit spacing

Because it was an unarmed grandpa.

Imagine get executed by a fucking nigger on easter...

What a horrifying thought...

A nigger killed the old nigger in the OP, not us. Why the fuck should we care or sympathize?

Why do
You write like
A fucking
Queer

Just hire rappers to wave guns around saying "fuck islam bitch fuck islam bitch i put Muslims in a fucking ditch"

spoken by someone who's seen 2 blacks in his life

motherfuckers don't talk to me about something you haven't experienced

making excuses while the rapeugees are "nurturing " your fucking daughters

*spits in cucks face

This fucking guy needs to be tortured and slowly killed.

>has mind problems

yes he's a BLM supporting muslim.

>>Black
>>Have kids
>>Raise them right

kek.

RIP

Stormfag here. I'm lmao-ing because that nigger deserved it. Gas the Jews! Heil Hitler! In all seriousness we can't let niggers get nuclear codes.

The difference this time is that it was live streamed, it's a lot more personal when you see his face and the way he carried himself.
He becomes more than just another number in a statistic somewhere.

well it's not going to bring this guy back.

boomer pc cucks still don't known about smartphones

Hey guys. Super hyper aryan nazi from stormfront here. just wanted to say this NIG was a BABOON and he DESERVED TO DIE. brb mom needs the computer

I'm typing from a fucking phone are you actually retarded? My spacing isn't fucked, it's the user not the device.

when the rapeugees stream your daughters getting gang raped you were jacking off

You're right. White genocide is the demographics change that has been displacing us year after year. If you want safe white streets you should be ready for things like this to happen.
There are so many people here who want the bacon but don't want to kill the hog.
youtube.com/watch?v=XqtUVAlpaYA&t=215s

Do we have the video?

Redpill me on phone poster hate. I never understood it really. Posting from bed is the ultimate neet stage.

The man so nice they named 'im twice!
Steven "Even" Stephens

you can't base everything on logic, you've got to have at least some fucking emotions.

nobody innocent should be fucking killed. the poor old nigger was walking to get groceries to his nog family and as he was walking he was shot and died in an instant, for no reason.

also, exactly fucking why did this nog go on a killing spree?

Have you ever met a black from Africa? Not the rapefugees, but guys that actually have a skill? I work with some from Nigeria with chemistry degrees. Easily the happiest people in the entire company. Like, always smiling and happy. Nothing like our angry tainted black youth we have here. They see no racism, and are very kind people. I'd gladly trade ours for theirs.

kys

space however you want gramps
you can clearly understand what I'm saying

but your autism is getting triggered

Yeah right. Reported.

FPBP
10/10
You will get cuckold whites jimmies rustled, they care more for stray negroes then their own race

Sorry, nu/pol/ needs to LARP that they're compassionate paragons of perpetual empathy.

Tomorrow they'll go back to playing DOTA while 30 niggers, 12 of whom are children, are murdered in chicongo.

>Muh compashun.

nigger who unironically didnu nuffin

honestly wish i never seen this video.

>*action
Back to whatever hellhole you crawled out of. You're sure as hell not a 4channer.
The one I found was locked and inactive. Most likely facebook is clearing evidence.

Go back to the_D you fucking Sharia blue cuck

>Typical day in Chicago.
its Cleveland but whatever

Speak English, Cleetus.

I will never have emotions for niggers or any other non white invader for that matter.

Also I am not entirely sure why but I think it was something about his girlfriend.

I prefer it now. I'm sitting next to my computer and it's turned off. I post from work usually so I'm used to my phone.
That being said phone posters are the most cancerous newfags this site has ever seen. Much worse than the 2010-2014 "year of the Le"

who the fuck are these people posting here
>Africans are high iq scientists man
>5 millions Africans flood Europe
>rape and burn it to the ground
>not those 50 million Africans
>this one affirmative action black here bro

pic related coward

Sounds like a HIT

twitter.com/forever_lucid/status/853708978144104451

>No Hispanic category
Yeah they lumped them in with whites. It should be much lower for whites.

Pic related coward

>d-do i fit in yet guys?

Nigger is a nigger.

>Have kids
>Raise them right

You don't know that.

Post webm you autistic niggers

Nu Sup Forums is gonna call you edgy bro kek

>LARPER manhunt stream got shoa'd at 25k viewers

fpbp

I was born Europe grandma
there is something called immigration
go take trip to Stockholm and you'll find out for yourself
wear sneakers, you might have to do some running

he's not a fucking invader though. his ancestors were probably brought to america as slaves and it seems as if he assimilated very nicely. he stayed with his family instead of running away like most basketballs do, his children seem like good people and by their reaction to his death it seems like he was a pretty good person. if someone integrates into your society, doesn't destroy your culture, contributes, etc. he's fine.