What the hell is going on is inside Area 51??

Alright that place is always linked to some of the most grandious conspiracy theories there is. It's so absurdly secret iver, It is literally impossible to get any information from there at all, and still not a single whistleblower to this day.. what do you guys think might be happening there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w8Nc9SWED00?t=91
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51
cbsnews.com/pictures/inside-area-51/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Human Farm.

Creating humans that you see on TV or in sports events to influence the direction of this world.

Dafuq?

City? State? Country?

youtu.be/w8Nc9SWED00?t=91

Nevada dessert
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51

>These stars are too perfect
>why are some of them snapping in a crazy way?

>pic related? :_D

Literally a bunch of CIA niggers with an underground party penthouse counting gov cash they "earned".

They want you to think it's crazy shit because the more speculation and crazier theories is good marketing.

Politicians think "Oh, that's a good one, that's one of our flagship operations... everybody knows they doing cool shit there, keep them funded".

Most politicians were also betting on Shillary, it's no coincidence that suddenly alot of agencies are going "mmm... might be russia" to politicians.
If there was evidence, there would actually be impeachment, if they actually cared about who won, there would be assassinations.
What they care about is pushing all the emotional buttons on the people who can give them funds. Who cares about a little confirmation bias here and there?

It's business for people that don't like all the effort of doing business.

Seriously, how many politicians do you think actually know what's going on?

Probably classified aircraft/weapon development and testing that needs to be put behind the highest security possible.

I honestly feel, there is so much more than that..

to put this in context,
it has been 20 years since The Phoenix Lights happened.
In that time, the public is no closer to knowing what is happening at Area 51
whatever it is, is highly classified for a reason and i can admit we may never know.

t. ayyy lmao

I trust the current US government and president Trump. I do not need to know what is happening inside a US military facility.

Kek

Aircraft and Missile testing. Also used as a large military training area.

>t.

Secret military installation where the US government reverse engineers alien technology. All of the recovered alien spaceships are there.

It's a test site for extremely experimental military equipment.

It's usually a testing area for cutting edge military technology, they tested nukes out there back when they were new. It's literally nothing like the dipshit conspiracy theorists claim.

i want to make extremely experimental military memes in area 51

How do you know that?

>extremely experimental
wat

hes right, got his ip, will sent a van to his location to make further questioning.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Has No One Charged Into Area 51 Yet Hahahaha Just Get A Hundred Niggas To March Right In Like Nigga Just Walk In Haha.

It's really really really really big.

for you

they don't
although i do believe military testing is happening there,
there are several test ranges near it (the public knows this)
i think the question is - is that all they're doing?
and no one can answer that except the people that work there.
Who have clearly been able to be kept silent for decades..

Fag. Everyone knows that project MEME (Memetic Experimental Manufacturing Environment) is actually housed in an inconspicuous office building with no name or sign indicating what they do in a classified city and state, and is considered a joke project by the vast majority of intel colleagues.

The running joke is that it is basically a retirement home full of "busy work" for intel operatives that got assigned to monitor Sup Forums for too long (and got red-pilled/compromised in the process).

Whether or not those at the top think of it like that, is unknown though. It might actually have its uses.

Well the entire base is mostly the runway. And the hangars. There's no place for much else although I heard that they also dump their waste somewhere nearby.

test weapons and vehicles. plus an overall restricted zone.
if you dont understand the need for military restricted zones then i wont bother explaining since its sorta complicated and not available on wikipedia or reddit. hint: its called AREA 51

Genetic testing too. We have a guy who bleeds green for no particular reason. Mostly we just wanted to see if we could it.

cbsnews.com/pictures/inside-area-51/1/

Lots of cool info.

My guess would be testing of genetic engineering, chemical or biological weapons and state of the air military equipment. I.e. things that are forbidden by international law.

It's still a little strange that after all these years I still haven't heard any stories from any workers there.

What we're building there, you won't need eyes to see.