Why do pajeets get butthurt so easily?

The Snapchat CEO called India poor yesterday and Indians started LOSING IT and are now mass voting SC down to 1 star

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/india-is-building-millions-of-toilets-but-toilet-training-could-be-a-bigger-task/2015/06/03/09d1aa9e-095a-11e5-a7ad-b430fc1d3f5c_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NEW DELHI: A day after news broke out regarding Snapchat's CEO Evan Spiegel's disinterest in expanding the business to "poor countries" like India, the rating of the popular app dropped to a "single star" from an apparent "five star" on the App Store.

According to the app info on App Store, the "Customer Ratings" of the current version of the app was "single star" (based on 6,099 ratings) and all versions rating was "one and half star" (based on 9,527 ratings) as on Sunday morning.

The rating for the app on Android Play Store was "four star" (based on 11,932,996 ratings).

The bashing started when US-based news website Variety on Saturday quoted Snapchat's ex-employee Anthony Pompliano as saying that company CEO Evan Spiegel in September 2015 told him that "the app is only for rich people. I don't want to expand into poor countries like India and Spain".

same reason it's easy to trigger shitskins and women

INFERIORITY COMPLEX

they know deep down or sometimes even are conscious of how below the white man they are

all the movies media tell them how awesome they are but they look around and literally everything around them was created by white man

makes 'em jipy

poos eternally BTFO

Yeah but Indians are on another level.

I remember one time when some sport star I think Maria Sharapova said she hadn't heard of some Indian cricketer.I checked her FB and she legit had over 100k comments on a recent post all from Indians spamming her.

>I was a Snapchat user bt now i m uninstall this app u r fuddu Snapchat

Because they're essentially a manlet race, one incapable of intellectual accomplishment on their own on any level. They feed on the deeds of White men and attempt to take credit for them as their own. Failing that, they attempt to take down the White man Himself.

POO IN THE LOO

Because deep down they know their country is POO, so they lash out at the slightest implication of this.

Wish they'd stop coming here and shitting up my neighbourhood with their 3rd world tier bullshit but hey that's racist and shit.

>In the wake of the controversy, a new competitor has emerged in India and has taken a big bite out of SnapChat's market share in the country. The subscriber count for the image sharing app, LooPoo, has soared by 1700% in the last three days.

>In deep shit
>Down the gutter
kek

surely they mean "permitted"

Tummy aches from no shitting street nearby

9gag

Inferiority complex, from cast system

They din't poo in lu. Because lower casts don't want to clean shit like they did historicalky. And higher casts don't want to stoop down to it either. So they jush designate shit streets.

I don't wanna say anything good about them but my anecdotal personal experience is that they are smart enough to be conscious of their inferiority

unlike niggers who just get confused and angry indians seem little smarter and know exactly what they are and honestly if they are from a high caste or kast they seem almonst white
so to understand these shitskins better, learn about their history and caste system because they have been living "redpilled" for quite a long time and have a nice hierarchical system

It's because there are a billion of them. You can upset 0.01% of the population and get 100k comments.

>"Mr. CEO of Snapchat, we may be poor bt we hv bigger hearts than u."

So.. they're agreeing he's right?

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

Guy exposes their country as a fucking shithole, pajeet butthurt ensues in the comments.

> "we may be poor"

> "you think we iz poor"

go shit on the sidewalk somewhere else

audibly kek'd

>Western cultures mark where you can shit
>Indian culture marks where you can't shit
Really makes me think...

Fucking hell India is a shithole

How would you feel if your nation was best known for poo in the loo and designated shitting streets? I'd feel pretty inferior as well, and probably get butthurt by any perceived criticism due to my fragile self-esteem

I remember this video. It's weird that the ratings aren't skewed..

"But you forgot to realise that you are still in deep shit!"

Are they aware?

Poos aside, snapchat CEO is a fucking kike. He also said he doesnt support Android platform, so the Android version is buggy as all fuck. Snapchat also has tons of liberal news outlets on it. (buzzfeed, vice, nowthis, CNN, etc)

Poos get butt hurt so goddamn easily.

He said nice things about Iran though, it shows that the jew media is lying about them and they don't hate white people like they say.

They are like wild animals

>poor countries
>india and spain
>spain
Oh how the mighty have fallen lmao

INDIA IS POOR BECAUSE OF WHITE PEOPLE!

>poor countries like India and Spain
>Spain
AYYY TRIGGERED AQUI

Nice try. Our caste system originated as the 4 varna system and had nothing to do with the racist colonialist system it was exploited to become under the British Raj.

>WHITES stole our jewels away..

Sure did!

India had civilizations CENTURIES before most of Europe. Fucking cumskins were still savages when India had science, literature and philosophy.

WE

>6:30
This is real

They are that retarded

When did they have toilets?

This is what the British did to India, you can see the decline from mid 1700s (1757 onwards).
See how India's GDP as a percentage of world's GDP, declined rapidly as a result of the colonization.

Deal with it, Europoor.

fucking kek @ these buttmad replies

>what is the Harappa and Indus valley civilzations

Oh no that sucks. We also did some arguably good things though, like making it illegal to literally set fire to widows for the sole crime of having a dead husband.

That footage of the petrol tanker makes me uneasy. He comes so close to clipping incoming traffic.

POO
O
O

The eternal pajeet

>We poor but we big heart
They sure have, you just need to look at their crime rate oh wait.

Nice Anglo propaganda. Did you learn that in school? Because I remember learning the same.

So he just called their country poor and caused a countrywide buttache? Damn

Because they know they're inferior. Put yourself in their shoes. They come from a shithole country, and they try very hard to be a success and fit in. It's like adding salt to the wound.

>implying ancient India had loos
>implying India is devolving
You'll be swinging from vines and picking termites up on straws in 3 generations, Pajeet.

>American education

HAHAHHAHAHA pajeet your country is a shithole, if it wasn't you wouldn't be in the U.S you street shitting fuck

The ass gets sore easily if you don't wipe it properly.

>subhumans
>working hard

Wait no, that was wrong of me, i'm sorry.
>subhumans
>working

Because you're shooting down their vast efforts to be a success. It's like telling them they will always be brown (i don't understand the fuss here), no matter how much they clean their house or bleach their skin.

they're offended because they thought he said "poo" not "poor"

Okay Achmed

If Pakistan wasn't an incestual orgy land, you wouldn't be in Canada.

Why so assblasted, Paneer? No termites in the last dungheap?

>being this mad

Not an argument

Inferiority complex. In a nation of 1.2 billion only the very upper 0.1% aren't nigger tier sub-humans. The nigger Pajeets get butthurt VERY easily

Indians are not only poor but retarded lol

Most of them never heard of snapchat , so they are also boycotting and giving bad reviews to snapdeal , which is an Indian e-commerce company. lmao

I'm amazed how anyone who shits in the middle of the street can still maintain any trace of dignity and self respect.

There's an indian in this very thread who thinks they are superior to whites.

Kek. Fuckin stritters

WUZZZ

Your race shits in the street so much that you've destroyed the whole Ganges and the Indian ocean has the highest fecal matter concentration on earth. Just kys pajeet.

lol god damn.

i want an indian hate thread but have no material

:(

Maybe stop calling them Pajeets and Poos, scumbag.

they have a big heart? explain the caste system and high rape rates then.

washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/india-is-building-millions-of-toilets-but-toilet-training-could-be-a-bigger-task/2015/06/03/09d1aa9e-095a-11e5-a7ad-b430fc1d3f5c_story.html

"More than 53 percent of Indian homes — about 70 percent in the villages — lack toilets. Poor sanitation and contaminated water cause 80 percent of the diseases afflicting rural India, and diarrhea is a leading killer of children younger than 5, UNICEF says."

>tfw half your country lacks toilets

Put the poo in the loo and no one gets hurt

what the fuck am I looking at

it hurts more when it's true.

The ancient Indian ritual of submersing themselves in cow shit. Many people don't know that in Indian culture the feces is the most sacred part of the cow

underrated post

India had the Thuggees, an organized group that just wandered around killing people for their shit for around 600 fucking years before the Brits showed up and were like "enough of that now, lads" and put a stop to it.

Even today they have human sacrifices like fucking Africa and the mounds of garbage decorating their cities, where western cities would have trees, often contain human remains.

And yet Indians even itt are mad that brits colonized them, poos are literally subhuman.

Lovecraft came to the same conclusion

India is not all bad. They have an amazing history and some parts of their culture is cool

>parents went to India before I was born
>dad got in an accident
>his leg feels bad so they decide to go to a doctor
>arrive at shitty clinic
>doctor wants to take an xray
>dad lies down in xray room
>door wide open
>window wide open
>about 20 poos who were in the waiting room follow into the room
>they all stare
>a fucking cow stares inside through the window
>mum is shocked at how shitty this is
>doc takes pic
>doesn't even leave the room
>doc holds pic up to the light
>mum wants to see but can't because the other 20 poos surrounded the doc to see the pic
>doc says my dad's leg's bruised
>gets painkillers and leaves
>arrive back in netherlands
>decide to check out leg in hospital to be sure
>doctor in hospital laughs when parents tell them this story because you can't even see a bruise on a fucking xray
None of this is exaggerated, not even the cow. This is why india will never be a superpower desu.

When the best parts of your country and culture is Muslim despite pushing them north into another country you know you're fucked.

Western nations are already looking to India for cheap manufacturing and they're already filthier than China. Just wait until the water gives them gonorrhea AND cancer and the cities are so smoggy they can't even see the piles of human shit.