We are the Masses. Lets stage a peaceful fucking Coup

Why let them control us like cattle? We can literally throw over this tyrannical government any day but all you fucks are so brainwashed that you forget how much power you have. All we do is peacefully walk the fuck into the capital building.

The troops will end up supporting us in the long run. This is how the US Empire was formed after all. Our constitution even says we are allowed to overthrow it when shit gets fuckey. Lets make 4/20 matter this year you fucks.

If you pay taxes, you are responsible for every murder your government commits with that money, equally.

Exactly. Im tired of being responsible for the fucked up government literally killing people all over the world and setting up puppet governments. Lets set up a new government. A democratic fucking one. Not this representative republic bullshit plutocracy.

It's actually really easy, just stop playing the game.

I quit my job and stopped playing months ago, fuck this shit.

If enough people stop playing then what are they going to do, kill us all?

Ive been taking part in the Agora and counter-economics my entire life. What you say is true but would require everyone to take part. To overthrow the actual government we just need a few 10s of thousands of people to march to the capital building and write up a new constitution. We could have a new government tomorrow if people werent so weakminded.

This is why they are pushing gun control so hard with all of the fake shootings. They know how much power we have and its there worst fear if we do what i am describing.

Look at the concept of MGTOW, the guys just walk away.

You don't have to go marching to a building, just stop playing.

Currency or money is only a tool for negotiation, you don't need to be a slave for it.

The system only works because people continue to use it. But why participate in a system where 99.999% of the population are slaves.

>If enough people stop playing then what are they going to do, kill us all?
You might not like the answer, depopulation is going to happen one way or another, forcing their hand would force action

Yeah but the masses are way too brainwashed into enjoying their life-long servitude to make this happen.

Its a nice idea but its simply not happening this way. Otherwise it wouldve happened already.

My suggestion can make immediate change. Giving us 100% of the power we have always had. Stopping "playing their game " is only 1 variable. They will just replace it will another system if they need to as well.

The only true way top fix things is a peaceful coup.

Why the fuck would you want to overthrow Trump, you retard?

They won't be the ones pulling the trigger,

you really think the military is going to kill their brothers for literally doing nothing?

Forced work camps by gun point, refusal = death.

> using picture of own burnt flag
are you some kind of leftie shitlet

Don't you realise yet that it's not the 'Government' but the power brokers behind the Government? People like George Soros and the Rothschilds pull the strings in many different ways. Democrats or Republicans, Left or Right... Just an allusion. I agree, a revolutions is required but, in the history of the World, revolutions have only lead in a worse set of people than those who were overthrown. That's mostly because (((they))) created and controlled the revolutions.

Trump is like the new Bush. Hes gone back on everything hes promised and brought death to thousands you fucking retard. The US government has and always will be fucking corrupt and evil.

We invade other countries and force them to use our dollar and then set up puppet governments and silence anyone who resists.

Turn off your fucking TV.

Trump was a means to an end, not the solution. The enemy of my enemy. The elites,msm, political establishment and wall street hated him. He was a wrench being thrown in the machine. If we are going to change things now is the time, we wont get another chance. Theyll make sure of it.

I realize its "The Powers That Be" behind it all. It still doesnt matter. We are the ones giving them the power. Whos gonna silence us when none of their slaves obey their commands?

>Trump is like the new Bush.
He's under pressure from the globalist establishment. Bush was a puppet and so was Obama... They all were.

>We invade other countries and force them to use our dollar and then set up puppet governments and silence anyone who resists.
Yes although that agenda is an establishment globalist agenda - controlled by (((them))).

>Turn off your fucking TV.
Agreed.

>allusion

I think propoganda and misinfo is a very powerful tool. the only difference between freedom fighter and terrorist is the point of view. most soldiers are brainwashed to serve the state.

They wont open fire upon their own brothers and sisters. When the war comes to their home, they will defend their family. Not a faceless government. Look at all the veterans now. They come home with PTSD and hate what they were forced to do. They will never open fire on their own people.

>If we are going to change things now is the time, we wont get another chance. Theyll make sure of it.
Very true. The globalist Liberal Establishment are going crazy now with overt censorship and fake news MSM. Time for free minded people to fight back - in a smart way. For example, find ways to communicate and organise using new media technologies that are decentralised - not like JewTube and FakeBook.

Reeeeeee normies

I mean, if you just get enough people to stop paying taxes, then what can they actually do?

They dont give a shit about money. They will continue to print it out of thin air retard.

What about the 1 million police officers? They are trained to fire on their own people right?

They wouldnt. They are just as oppressed as us. They arent all robots or manchurian candidates.

I genuinely hope youre right, but gunhands can always be bought. They dont have to be current soldiers or even americans.

Keep your BOBs maintained and have a good plan for shtf. Likely utilities and comms will not be usuable. get your bushcraft skills up.

Average lifespan of a civilization is 250 years, we are at like 244.

>peaceful coup
retarded nigger

Fuck off antifa jewbag.

where do they get the money to run the printing press?

This is true but you are forgetting that we are all armed too. We outnumber them 300 to 1. Thats why I mentioned the gun control fake school shootings. Once they take away the guns we are essentially powerless. Its already hard as shit to get bullets.

Money is a fucking illusion idiot. It has no value to begin with. t used to when it was backed by silver. Now its just backed by bloodshed and fear.

>I mean, if you just get enough people to stop paying taxes, then what can they actually do?
To build enough support for withholding tax to make any difference would be pretty much impossible. I think the way ahead is getting more people to wake up...
> Turn off the TV - reject MSM
> Don't become debt slaves to the banksters
> Grow the red pilled movement
> Reject globalism and crony capitalism
> Reject the false choice of a controlled opposition political system - don't vote for an allusion of political choice.

I want to be a ranger I just have shit hearing. Kill me some mudslimes

Most money, around 97% of it, is electronic money that is literally created out of thin air when debt is created. Fred borrows $100,000 for mortgage = $100,000 new electronic money created. Fred then works his ass off most of his life to pay back more interest than the money he borrowed to enrich private banksters. The private banksters then engineer a financial crash and Fred loses his job and can't pay his mortgage. The bank repossess Fred's house... All economic busts are an asset transfer from working people to the banking elites.

Keep this thread alive senpai. Post this idea on Sup Forums or other high visibility boards. I'll be back later on tonight. Its time for a revolution.

where did they get the money to buy that first electronic printing press?

>where did they get the money to buy that first electronic printing press?
Bloody hell... Are you serious? I explained that most money is just electronic money - that means it's just numbers on a bank's accounting system. It's not printed! The notes and coins in circulations (around 3%) are created (printed and minted) by the central bank.

>it's just numbers on a bank's accounting system.
where did they get the money to buy the first "bank accounting system"

sage ANTIFA Cuck