What am I supposed to do as a leftist on Sup Forums

what am I supposed to do as a leftist on Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/video/2017/03/24/louise-mensch-america-first-is-a-nazi-slogan-being-pushed-by-russia/
youtube.com/watch?v=foDh-kLidjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Swallow the redpill already. keeping it in your mouth wont cure you of your Stupidity.

You could learn something new and unexpected?

shitpost obviously

You could kys

Hitler was a leftist

If your a die hard leftists and wont actually ever change your own mind. just leave, do it now and save everyone alot of pain in the long run.

Hope i don't meet you when the purge happens, stay safe friend.

kys

be right wing instead of left

Do what all the other faggot leftists do here and attempt to divide and conquer us?

post "drumpf btfo its all over fuck drumpf and fuck white people MADAM PRESIDENT OH HONEY" threads

Shill for Putin, Assad and Kim Jong Un

Fuck off, the only leftists allowed on Sup Forums are us Canadians. Find somewhere else to ruin with your shitposts

Awaken from your liberal sleep and join us

Post in Syria general

shitposting as a leftist doesn't make you a leftists "baka" "desu" "senpai"

Political discussion is moot.
We should just have the civil wars now and solve things that way.

lurk

about how bad Assad is

I mean like

I can't even shitpost anymore, I want to discuss stuff with other leftists but

moving to Canada is lame man, I'm patriotic

I don't know why I would like Hillary if I'm a leftist, she's a hawkish neoliberal

stop bein a pinko commie faggot, ezpzlmnsqzy

Laugh at the funny pictures

a patriotic leftist? bwahahahahahaha

Well you could act like a typical leftie here and pretend you like brown people, you could have some divide and conquer games that way and end up becoming more and more desperate as people call you out for being a deluded, emasculated, lying leftie twat.

Or you could realize reality doesn't work like a leftie TV show and be right wing.

Stay, you need both sides if you want to have a debate.

When you REALLY love the state I guess.

Leave.

Being a leftist is good
Better social skills, better creativity
Learn a thing or two around here, and leave when it's getting toxic, stick to the values that truly matter to you

shocking, I know

easy there

Defend your beliefs with valid points and actual logic.

Why dont you actually try and debate your ideas?

Just curious, who you voting for in the upcoming election?

Untamed France is looking good ain't it

>Better social skills, better creativity
4/10, you got me to reply.

Sure dawg, what do you want to debate about

Go away. Your ideology is boring, monolithic, and economically, can't even explain the industrial revolution.

The chances you have anything to contribute are zero.

join the dark side.

Just shit up the place like i do.

no its not shockin because there is no such thing. I doubt there is a leftist who truly loves his people and/or his country. loving a government isn't the same as having love for one's country, just because a republican or a democrat is in office doesn't mean you "Become" patriotic at all.

When i see true "Right-Wing" people standing up for American values leftists shoot him down calling him a nazi ect ect ect.

This. Leftist, been here three years.

It's good to learn what makes them tick, and a couple of Jedi mind tricks that work on them.

You'll learn a few things about rhetoric as well. You won't learn much about the world, or about politics, because most of them are fairly simple types, still brainwashed into various useful hatreds by the powers that be.

/thread

anything

KYS or argue your opinions in an educated manner. Be careful not to use "appeal to emotion" argument, you will get shit on every time.

Turn yourself into a trap with that Faceapp thing and get your picture cummed on by horny autists.

Go to reddit where your cucky kind belong.

Fucking kill yourself

You convert to a right wing conservative, of course, just like every other leftist that came here

I don't vote, cause I can't be bothered
If I had to choose a candidate, I'd hesitate between Le Pen and Mélenchon, but would struggle to make up my mind about a definite choice
You know it's true

>leftist
>patriotic

It's not even paradoxical. Just impossible.

PUT THE GLASSES ON

Argue.

kys

You don't understand us very well. I'm the most patriotic person you have every met. I'm a Woody Guthrie leftist. I fight for the liberation of my people from plutocracy and exploitation. I love America, its people, its culture. ALL of its people.

>You'll learn a few things about rhetoric as well.

Sophist detected

>I don't vote, cause I can't be bothered
Gas yourself.

I don't think being a leftist and being Patriotic are being mutually exclusive, to pull out the old cliché, it's not so black and white

What do you define as American values?

BLM, hot topic here

Leave

He was also an arts student.

MIND. BLOWN.... just like his head when he killed himself.

Sometimes the 'red pill' is actually Kool-Aid.

Don't swallow until you have to, and accept that you might need to regurgitate if confronted with new evidence.

Kill yourself or stop coming here, alternatively you could actually read some right wing literature instead of getting all of your info from late night leftwing comedy shows

I consider myself a classical liberal and find I agree with the opinions I see on Sup Forums more then I do from the political party claiming to represent my interests.

Larping as a texas redneck. All other types of Americans are cucks and are not accepted

this desu

Le Pen or Fillon in the presidency are fuckin terrible

>inb4 horseshoe theory

>BLM, hot topic here
attention whores will no real goals
should be shot when they riot

Right-wingers are the ultimate in emotional argument. These are the same people who get red in the face and storm out of the room over fucking Colin Kaepernick.

Does anyone have this gif animated??

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself, I guess.

You mentioned his name and I am still here

Dumb opinion. I love my country more than you do.

> hurr durr how can you live your country when you don't support permanent rule by a wealthy elite

gee, I dunno, faggot, figure it out

Classical Liberalism is the new Establishment conservatives, get on my fucking level

I'm a John Brown patriot, that guy was great

Be right and stay on the left

>exaggerationforthesakeofmakingapoint.png

My
Nigger

>I'm a John Brown patriot, that guy was great
How do you feel about how liberal justices have ruled on gun control?

Nah - when talking with adults, I speak plain truth.

But when talking with angry, irrational, hurr durr muh military right-wing angries who get an aneurysm over Colin Kaepernick, you have to manage your rhetoric a little too keep them from having a heart attack.

Protestors actively attacking intense racial profiling and government oversight

Assimilate. Resistance is futile.

>Colin Kaepernick.
what the FUCK is this mixedbreed abomination, quick, abort it now!

and the nations weep, for i now have seen the fate of a country called america

Leftis sperged out about Trump wanting to put America first

You shouldn't be able to own a big ass assault rifle imo, but most anything below that including shotguns are completely fine

Stfu polack

Yeah, John Brown is a good example to us all.

Lurk moar.
Learn the errors of your ways, and refrain from posting until you do.

Symbolically speaking Le Pen would be a good thing, much like Chirac people would have a more relatable candidate compared to the previous parisian elites
Ironically enough I'd tend to think that the recent Mélenchon surge is due to the very same reason, he's a "true french" candidate, whereas Le Pen has gained much more air time and respectability and her party is already mainstream
He said, posting yet another anime picture

should just be shipped back to africa and if they don't want to go then right wang death squads

protesters are attention whores in general
unless you are ready for an actual revolution civil disobedience is pretty gay
> government oversight
Not interested in Federalizing the police

It's pretty fucking hilarious tbqh.
breitbart.com/video/2017/03/24/louise-mensch-america-first-is-a-nazi-slogan-being-pushed-by-russia/
>People actually take this retard seriously

My look at american values would be a few easy points of Freedom,Liberty and justice.

Freedom of speech is paramount and you have "leftists" wanting to not only control what people say but what also people can think.
Taxation in america is a form of theft, there has to be some taxation to pay for basics such as security and some other social programs, but a taxation and redistribution of wealth in the current form cuts into peoples lives and liberty, Yet some leftists want MORE of it, taxing people more is basically putting people into chains of servitude.

Taking away peoples freedom of speech/thought and liberty to live their lives is in my view as un-American as you can get. putting more control and more laws onto americans which is meant to be the "land of the free" as written down by your own founding farthers is cutting their own freedoms down, bit by bit.

Hell i'd love to live in america and and be allowed to speak my mind/do what i want. I can get put in prison over here for saying unpopular opinions, and that was introduced by a leftist goverment in Britain.

As a lefty, I have the most fun on C-SPAM. I just come to Sup Forums for a laugh.

>yes, the truth is poison
>spit it out goy

>big ass assault rifle
Assault rifle's are already almost completely banned(unconstitutionally)

youtube.com/watch?v=foDh-kLidjI

It's like you don't even into arguments, Jamal.

No bans on the federal level. If you don't like how your state handles it, move.

goddamn right

Hasn't been completely banned, hasn't it?

There's nothing in the constitution saying we can't regulate, so easy there cowboy.

Actual leftists appreciated some of his rhetoric for the way it disrupted elite consensus on free trade and global capitalism, but distrusted him and felt that he was ultimately just another plutocrat who would ultimately serve the whims of the plutocrat party - and that his retard army wouldn't be able to tell the difference so long as he kept feeding them red meat on Twitter and playing culture war.

And, golly gee, we were right.

SUBMIT

do nothing

You already have more of a grasp on socioeconomic policy and geopolitical stances than 90% of the board, don't exhaust yourself wondering if you should change that.

how can anyone, ANYONE sane watch this being come to this world and not weep or vomit?
why was it not eradicated before birth?
is all hope lost?
are we doomed?
why are you doing this, america
seeing this hybrid fills me with utter disgust and despair, such a shame i am too poor of a wordsmith to express it properly

Nice flag