Objectively speaking

Somebody break down the necessity behind owning an Ar15 in (forexample) a suburban, southern California community with next to zero violent crimes. Utilizing this high powered weapon as a self defence weapon to protect your family is understandable, but why not get a Glock, because access to weapons such as a Ar15 seems unnecessary as in the wrong hands they can cause exponential damage when compared to that of a handgun
Alternatively
Somebody break down the necessity behind owning guns in general, as this individual today successfully caused unnecessary damage regardless of the fact that he used a generally
>Safe
Weapon

Other urls found in this thread:

wildlife.ca.gov/Conservation/Mammals/Mountain-Lion/Attacks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_bear_attacks_in_North_America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_snake_bites_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Had the old man been strapped with either one would this situation had been different? If not?

So that you can shoot foreign invaders and oppressive tyrants.

Niggers have cars.

I don't have to justify why the government SHOULDNT take away a right guaranteed by the constitution, limp dicked faggot

If there's next to zero violent crime, then why do you care if someone owns one?

Because 'muh fun when i make da big gun go boom'

There's literally no reasoning behind owning anything for personal protection besides a handgun.

Why does a person need a high powered vehicle like a Dodge Viper, exactly? It only has one purpose, which is going fast, which is illegal. You have to drive on the road at the speed limit.

Handguns kill more than rifles, /thread

Since when has need EVER had anything to do with it?

So it's a 'want' then, not a neccessity.

Jesus you burgers are beyond retarded, you should have been thrown off a cliff at birth.

Its RIGHT faggot.

I live in a country where it's basically impossible to have anything more than a .22 hunting rifle and yet bad guys still ride around with AKs and AR15.

Fuck your gun laws I just want to carry so the baddies think twice before assaulting random people in the streets.

I have the RIGHT to WANT to and be able to own them.

Because you are a free ass citizen in a free ass society, not some slave. You could want it to punch holes in paper from 100 yds away it doesn't matter. If you haven't realized it yet the government is only interested in stealing from you. Don't let it.Stop being a sycophantic shitposter and get on the liberty train.

From my experience, most of the gun owners fall under one of two categories in so cal. Essentially a bunch of short white dudes. Or nags. Racists regardless of category. Always fueled by hate

Somebody break down the necessity behind owning electric appliances in (forexample) a suburban, southern California community with next to zero violent weather. Utilizing this high powered phenomena as a convenience to your family is understandable, but why not get oil or gas because access to utilities such as a electricity seems unnecessary as in the wrong hands they can cause exponential damage when compared to that of gas
Alternatively
Somebody break down the necessity behind owning electrical appliances in general, as this individual today successfully caused unnecessary damage regardless of the fact that he used a generally
>Safe
Utility

kys fag

Op here, raised in gun owning family and have one myself. Once again, I'm objectively speaking. Chancla to the fact faggot

>why not get a Glock

Most people don't want to go through the background check and then pay the tax stamp to own a live grenade.

Also, /thread

The second you understand that we are those people your ten steps ahead in life. Just because the plight of a majority is perpetuated by your ignorance and you
>Happen
To not be effected by it, truly, makes you think problem

It is a slippery slope.

You will keep banning certain guns every second year or so until there's none left.

>Somebody break down the necessity behind owning an Ar15 in (forexample) a suburban, southern California community with next to zero violent crimes.

for fun motherfucker.

doesn't have to be a necessity.

hope someone breaks into your house while you are asleep and you have to defend yourself with your anal plug.

>right
>necessity
That's not how that works, nufriend. People have a right to keep and bear arms period. Much like the other Amendments in the Bill of Rights, said rights are not contingent but inherent. You don't have the right in order to X, you just have the right.

>AR-15
>high powered
It's not. Compared to any number of other shoulder fired weapons its modestly powerful to anemic. The benefit of the M16/AR15 family is that they're light and easy to use. Despite what HuffPo and your #activism friends tell you, it's not a super powered death machine. In point of fact its designed more to wound than kill. There's a reason that many overseas security contractors use AK47s as opposed to AR15s and M4s.

>exponential damage compared to a hand gun
Pure hyperbole. An AR15 will not cause exponentially more damage than a hand gun. I assume by your overall language throughout your post, nonsensical and imprecise as it may be, that you simply mean more powerful. This again is up in the air. Some handguns are more powerful, others less so. It is easier to be accurate with an AR15 than it is to be accurate with a pistol.

People who prioritize power in home defense buy shotguns.

>necessity of owning guns in general
See above, owning firearms is a right, period. There needn't be an argument for them any more than there needs to be an argument for free speech or the right against unlawful searches and seizures.

However, assuming this just isn't lazy bait and (You) mining, I'll give you an answer: not everyone lives in well off neighborhoods that are patrolled by cops and private security. I've lived places where the cops were a good 45 minutes away. The place I live now, the cops come quicker than that but there've been a few shootings in my area. It comes down to it, I have the right to defend myself so I should be able to own the means to do so. Cops and reporters commiserating over the tragedy of my death doesn't do shit for me. Being alive does.

Necessity?
Somebody break down the necessity of a liberal arts education. Utilizing an education to feed your family is understandable, but why not get a STEM degree, because access to art and literature seems unnecessary as in the hands of constructivists they can cause exponential cultural damage when compared to that of a positivist who believes in objective reality.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

I am an army vet in SoCal in suburbs (ex urb desu) and never understood a scoped rifle for home defense. A 12 gauge and a 22 hg are all one needs. these dudes at the range I go to pull out weapons that are badass loud but hard to use close quarters.

you are a fag. guns are tools. shooting is a sport. guns are not just for home protection but they are good for that as well. stop thinking so hard you faggot. go buy an AR15 and clean your pussy

because the government has tanks and armies and guns why cant citizens have guns incase government attacks citizens. The makers of america know this kind of shit will happen mate.

>M16 family
>hard to use in close quarters
If you think those weapons are hard to use in close quarters, you've never fought in or trained to fight in close quarters.

Thank you for your service.

Why not?
Why own a fire extinguisher is there's almost not fires? Why have locks on your doors if there's almost no burglaries? Why have a bomb shelter if they chance of bombed is slim? The question is why not, why not be prepared is you have the spare money and want to? Why does the left and anti gun people always argue against being prepared. People buy a fire extinguisher hoping they never have to use it, why can't people do they same with a gun

But your question goes beyond that. If it's a non violent neighbour hood then why would having guns be a problem? The people are non violent. Do you honestly think that holding a gun magic makes people violent and want to kill?

Fellow Calibro here, obtaining a handgun and then the permit for it is actually harder than for a rifle like the AR15.

So from a pool of 20 responses, the only significantly solid response is "muh cumstitution"

Okay. Would those fuckers have signed that 250 years ago had they had a SHRED of the reality of the current era? What if they knew mags were going to have full citizenship as if they were a land owning white male? Would you still justify this piece of paper , or would you go against these regulations and purchase an Ar15, for example

Nags

>southern California community with next to zero violent crimes

socal police are balls to the wall trying to keep things human

they're just an annoying hair across your ass feeling like it's got your cheeks pinned shut, but it's getting pulled out by the roots from the first dookie that's blasted out

They're fun. And the mechanism by which you fire hot lead downrange isn't something we should be too worried about. We should be more worried about blacks and hispanics, who are not built to live in white societies.

I don't necessarily NEED an AR-15. Not yet at least. But I want one, because nobody can tell me what I might NEED in the future. Nobody can say for sure, and as a white man, I prefer to prepare for many possible outcomes.

Plus they're fun to customize and work on.

Cuz can

Say I wanted to buy a gun, which one would you recomand to noobs?

>Would you exercise your God given right to self defense?
Yep, in a heartbeat.
>The founders had no foresight
Pic related. Also, Puckle Gun and cannons. The founders knew exactly what they were talking about.

>So from a pool of 20 responses, the only significantly solid response is "muh cumstitution"
You asked why people should be allowed to do a thing, people citing our collective rulebook, our social contract, the fucking US Constitution, is not an invalid answer.

>Would those fuckers have signed that 250 years ago had they had a SHRED of the reality of the current era?
I'm not sure what ontological arguments have to do with this, but regardless I'll do what I can to answer the spirit of the question. They signed the Constitution, which includes the 2nd Amendment, with the full knowledge of technology in their time. Moreover, it is safe to assume that they understood that technology advances and, as such, that includes firearm technology. They weapons they had in mind were the military arms of the era.

Hell, Madison signed a letter of Marque that allowed for a private citizen to own a warship and arm it with cannons and artillery.

>What if they knew mags were going to have full citizenship as if they were a land owning white male?
Not gonna lie here, I want to mock you again but I'd like to know what the fuck a mag is in this context.

>Would you still justify this piece of paper , or would you go against these regulations and purchase an Ar15, for example.
We aren't discussing alternate history here, nufriend. We own these items because the highest law in the land recognizes our right to own them. The Constitution doesn't give rights: it recognizes them.

You should really do some reading, work on your basic writing, and then try this some other time.

full retard

How many anti-gun shill threads are there today?

pls breakdown necessity behind owning houses and cars thx

"...WELL REGULATED..."

You can say the same thing about kitchen knives. At the end of the day you lack forsight and probably won't ever have any unless you get repeatedly robbed by niggers

If a nigger lives in your area you need a Ar15. Anything less is just asking to be dominated by our bbcs.

Can you break down the necessity of owning property? A landed gentry and inherited wealth are rarely beneficial to the long term health of a constitutional republic. As such, why shouldn't your parents home and land revert to the state when they die? Why shouldn't your home and land do the same?

> necessity
when was "need" required to exercise a constitutional right?

> southern california community with zero violent crime
no such place exists.

> AR 15 is a high powered weapon
you clearly know nothing if firearms.
the 5.56 nato round is weak as water.
any common deer hunting round is far more powerful

> exponential damage compared to a handgun
your ignorance is so extreme that statements like this seem rational to you

> explain why you NEED a gun of any kind
i dont have to NEED a gun to own them, but just to play your game...

1: i hunt.
2: i hike in california, which has mountain lions, bears, rattlesnakes, wild feral pigs etc etc etc
3: California also has shit tier law enforcement, massive numbers of criminal illegal aliens, and a large population of feral hominids in every colour phase
4: guns are fun
5: most importantly, because i fucking feel like it, so fucking fuck you and the fucking fuck you fucked in on.
also...
6: suck my dick.

Powerful weapons are the mark of a free man. Only slaves are not allowed weapons. If you don't have guns you are literally livestock.

There's no mystery about what this means. We have many other texts available from this time. In the 2A well-regulated means having what is needed for efficacy, as in for example a well-regulated clock.

Kill yourself cuck.

Jesus you are a huge faggot

He is from Southern California. What do you expect?

> no reason to own anything beyond a "handgun"

wildlife.ca.gov/Conservation/Mammals/Mountain-Lion/Attacks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_bear_attacks_in_North_America

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatal_snake_bites_in_the_United_States

no reason at all...

Every time theres any public disorder involving guns, whether its an obvious false flag like this one, or not, every talking toilet on the left starts vomiting up shit hoping the killer is a white man and hoping they can take every white person's guns forever after this.

Its so transparently obvious that the only thing they care about is disarming white men.

And that is why it will never work. The left sabotaged themselves when they made it point-blank obvious that their hatred for whites is the main reason they want whites disarmed.

Because lets face it, shit colored subhumanoids aren't going to turn their weapons in, why should they? They hate whites as much as demonshits do and they routinely ignore the law on a daily basis because "Cracker ass bitch best not fuck wit me or its BLAP BLAP, muddafucca."

i see what you did there...

>aussie
>doesn't like vehicles with ludicrous power
fucking what

To protect yourself and your family from a tyrannical government and/or niggers.

Meh. Diff of opinion. Did plenty of MOUT training. Combat experience was Panama airfield and Gulf War, so I haven't done close quarter like guys did in last 15 years. When doing MOUT my own bias was I'd rather have a shotgun than a pea shooter. As for high caliber hgs, I get the desire for knock down power but I can get of multiple shots on multiple targets better with a 22 than a 45.

potato nigger

lol good lucking taking back your whole country with handguns you fucking redhead cuck

1. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
2. The slippery slope is not a fallacy
3. Pic related
4. Go fuck yourself
5. There's more but I stopped caring

They are a good, semi automatic platform for the 5.56/.223 round that makes for any excellent sporting rifle. It is also good for defending a large property, as well as controlling medium sized dangerous pests like feral hogs, wolves, and coyotes.

I get your preference, though I don't share it. However, there's a difference between stating a preference, which is subjective, and making an unqualified statement about difficulty of use.

I used a musket, a carbine, and a SAW in MOUT and they all worked fine. I get your preference, and there's a case to be made for shotguns for home defense, but the M16 family is comically easy to use.

Here is the thing ... whe in the 2nd is "home defense" mentioned?

Nowhere.

Where is "tyranny" mentioned?

Right up front.

So your contextualizing is irrelevant to the question of the right.

Underrated

hey m8

this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

The people of sweden, norway, italy, and germany have been cucked out of self defense for so long they are just giving up freedom and their home.

In the United States if some sand nigger living in a suburban area raped some girl and got away with it, you would have a fucken lynch mob. The government knows that, and with Trump winning they see the valiant effort of the people. Taking away tactical arms and equipment is the first step to deteriorating the "free state".

I don't have to justify myself to you

>This little piggy lives in a brick house.
>Let's pretend I'm the milkman.

Just wait until they open the borders and you have jihad joe living in a tent infront of your favorite pub

I'm a irish american, you fucken disgust me.

Are the police going to protect you or are they incompetent racists?

Liberals should make their mind up

>Liberals
>Rational Thought

stop trying.

any rifle is better than a handgun because they are easier to shoot. You can also attach a sling making it harder for the assailant to wrestle the weapon from you. An AR is also much easier to attach a flashlight to.

Also, gun is gun user, in the wrong hands someone is gonna die.

he's making a point you dumbshit

you need guns to defend yourself against tyranny and their minions.

Checked.

If people only read one thing in this thread, it should be the last bit of this dude's post. It's a damn object, it has no will of its own.

I think one of my favorite parts of these threads, and these discussion away from the board, is that the people who raise these questions never want to address the answers given to their questions.

These, Thank you

Also, best response

Who gives a fuck if your Irish American regardless of opinion it's nullified once this is stated

Inb4 murcans DON'T realize 2nd amendment was about forming militias to protect freedom they already LOST, not tacticool vanity pimp-my-guns/"self-defense"...

Mexico is right there, that's why

I don't have to justify anything for anyone when I have a right to carry a rifle. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

>2017.29315
>Not upgrading to an AR-10.

Where is this picture from lol Why is he holding milk jugs

I'd rather have a SCAR, desu

POG detected, what were you, an S1 clerk?

don't make alex jones go 1776 again please