America's Nigger Problem

Over and over again it continues. Continued increase of violence and needless deaths caused by niggers. Ban all niggers.

No one deserve what happen to the old man... no one
America don't have a black problem it's a gun problem
Get gun control wtf this is why ur country is failing

>America don't have a black problem it's a gun problem

Dumbest shit I've read all week. If it's a gun problem and race/culture didn't factor into it then there wouldn't be the disparity and disproportionate statistics.

Don't respond, it's shills pushing it in every thread.

I agree! Just the other day my shotgun jumped up suddenly, aimed itself at me, and nearly killed me! It was terrifying, but after several Coca-Colas and McDonald's Quadruple Quarter Pounders I felt much better.

Niggers should be gassed along with the stormcucks.

>enact gun control legislation
>dindu niggers will run to the police station to willingly turn in their guns

>non-gangster mass shootings didn't happen 60 years ago
>Aussie claims guns are the problem
>Same number of guns back then with less regulation
Thank you for enlightening us, now go sniff petrol and prance around with Koala's or whatever you do down there.

The nigger could have : drive over, stab or curb stomp the old man.The problem is not the tool but the nigger behind it.

Wrong! It's all false flags by the White Occupationist Government! They're the ones who should be held responsible.

This. They've already been given the talking point and they're pushing it hard everywhere on the net.

Don't give them an inch, Ameribros. Your 2nd amendment is sacred.

LOL
>in the March discord
>antifa going crazy, getting excited
>yes! push the racism! we gotta show the media and people how racist Sup Forums is!

Fukin' nigers dindu notin' wrong mate!

>Ban all niggers.

Don't ban Steve, CAN Steve.
Pic related

P.S., Niggers N' Bits, now comes in a 55 ga. "farm size" drum.
Not available in Alaska or Hawaii.
Check participating rendering plants for details.

Will they blend?

There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded

Nigger culture is the problem

All those white people using their mind control.

Somebody post link to the shooting video

Listen to the fat fuck. He was spewing ebonic bullshit in every video. And he had a fucking job working with youths with mental issues! FFS. Lower genetic IQ or not, American Blacks were not shit tier niggers a few decades ago. Nigger culture is to blame and functioning blacks who disown it are sadly a small minority.