THANK YOU POLAND

THANK YOU POLAND

I went here for summer school and i literally have fucked 15 polish girls (consensual)

Why is polish girls so sexual free?

BTW, come to poland (everyone with white skin) they love us here. Not so much men with darker skin but come anyway, when has consent ever stopped you anyways

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3469206/Chilean-attacked-Poland-mistaken-Arab.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_-MqbQScuBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

seriously, had sex with a married polish chick that had like...piens kids

i'm down for some polish poon. thanks for the heads up user

Would love to visit some day honestly, Polish girls are qt

I'm going to Warsaw in june.
I'm black.
Will I get hassled?

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3469206/Chilean-attacked-Poland-mistaken-Arab.html
When in doubt they just stomp to be certain

Nah, Warsaw is civilised

Lol
Slavets don't have pinks nips.
It looks azn tier.
No thanks.

Because Poland is far right. They live in the moment and have fun, unlike american SJWs and cucks.

Meh pretty average

t. cwel
Yes

>bumping a shitty bait attempt from a wykop (polish reddit) newfag that hasn't been here long enough to learn you can't bump your own threads.

Yeah cause sharing your made up stories about imagined sexual conquers abroad is truly a thread for a politics-oriented board fucking isn't it?

went there for summer school, early spring - still posts under polish flag.
calls a married woman with children "a girl"

Clearly details that go over the head of every sexually frustrated basement dwelling manchild that stops here in between posting cooldowns on Sup Forums.

I hate Poland after watching the Greatest Story Never Told.

dont worry Slawik, we not gonna marry them, they just wanna have fun..

cwel please

Just got back from Poland a few days ago. What OP said is true. I'm from Trinidad, and man oh man, those women couldn't stop staring. I fucked 5 different women in one week, all of them really hot. It's amazing how loose Polish women are, especially for black men.

Another larper

sage and report.

>Not so much men with darker skin

Polish women love black men. If you see a white woman with a mixed kid here in London chances are she's a poleburner.

There's going to be a swarm of half castes in Poland soon

>piens kids

are you using bing translate

yeah dont go

>There's going to be a swarm of half castes in Poland soon
Wishful thinking Nigelo.
They're proud subjects of her majesty now. Why do you think they all went to UK? Burning coal is socially accepted there. Birds of a feather flock together friend.

report for what?

Another day

Another shill

Can't wait for day of the rope

I know a T*rk when I see one.

They speak to their little abominations in Polish and will probably be heading home soon. I feel sorry for you

The biggest achievement for polish woman is foreign dick inside of her

>women are degenerate

In other news - water is still wet.

Burn the Pole
Pay the toll

This is why im shopping 20km farther from borders so i can have every week some polish chick.

He's completely right, though. Only burners I've ever seen have all been Poles.

True, but for diaspora only

True. Worked as winemaker for some years. Polish girls are into white foreigners and I am ugly af.

>They speak to their little abominations in Polish
So? Three quarters of her majesty's newborn mohammeds don't know a word of English either. They're British now lol, deal with it.

>East-Europeans cucking other East-Europeans

I'm not sure that's how it works.

Then again, Polish women do have a reputation for being the biggest sluts and the biggest coalburning diaspora on this continent, so they may be the exception.

>especially for black men.
Keep to kind, Chimps.

Actual black guy here

I went to Poland for business reasons, this is not true; typical uneducated trash niggers like to think that having sex with desperate depressed housewives is some kind of achievement. There's this thing called "having morals and standards", you might want to try it sometime. Usually these black guys do it because they're bitter, unattractive and have a huge inferiority complex. Explains why they brag about it on Sup Forums of all places.

congrats but wear a condom or you'll get an std

delete this

"Actual black guy"
"british flag"

No need to repeat yourself mate, now give back the laptop

Read my post you fucking mutant cretin

I have seen british girls, you really have no right to call other mutants..

They don't consider themselves British at all. They are Poles and will return home as soon as they feel comfortable.

You have a swarm of mixed abominations heading your way

>They don't consider themselves British at all.
Their welfare accounts sure would tell you otherwise.

Keep on dreaming Nigel, that's the only thing you got left.

I want to fuck a polish grill

went to wronclaw last summer, i just showed girls my swiss passport and that way i cuekd 6 girls in 2 weeks. very easy . Im of arabic descent btw.

Polish girls won't flock to me because I'm a black American like they did in Praha? Oh well. It will still be fun.

Degenerates, am i right?

Nah man, when I visited Poland, I met a Nigerian fellow and we'd drink vodka and pick up Polish chicks. It's funny because every time two black people see each other in Poland, they always acknowledge each other's existence and fistbump. As a chink, I joked that you'd never see asians doing shit like that, and from then on, whenever I saw another asian, I would try to fist bump them and they would just be like, "what the fuck" and ignore me. I'm sure there are plenty of genuine racists in Poland, but there are also plenty of Polish women who will find you some kind of exotic.

This is disinfo from the department of Polish tourism. Polish qts do not ride the cock carousel. They are good catholic girls who make qt catholic wives!

>Payed $400 to go to Witcher school in the Polish Wilderness with friends for my birthday
>In the castle where you stay there are topless women that dance for you for immersion
>My fake character got to have a relationship with one of the actors at the school
tfw we actually connected irl
mfw Witcher helped helped me lose my virginity

Th-thanks.

Looks like I need to book a Holiday to Poland.

None of these Aussie chicks want anything to do with me.

>Witcher sql
Wtf I didn't even know this shit exists.

Your friends payed for a prostitute. How nice

lmao i hope this is true

Nah man, polish girls LOVE getting blacked. All that tight hot blonde pussy for you tyrone

what the fuck are penis kids?

>Witcher school
mfw when this place actually exists

youtube.com/watch?v=_-MqbQScuBY

really? DROPPED

DONT bro, Polish men are very racist, women are okay tho...

>a school with prostitutes included in the tuition fee
wtf I love poland now

I'm a white Christian Linux engineer. how do ya think I'd do in Poland? also I'm not beta ;)

>unironically promoting race mixing
>a fucking leaf

Fucking kek'd

A few polish kids wwoofed on my farm a couple years ago, very nice smart people.

I can't stop laughing

>tfw your country's entire modern significance is based on a fucking video game

On a serious note, euros where is the best all white place to vacation, Czech, Poland, or Baltics? Best nightlife and outdoor activities.

>be mixed baby with 90 IQ
>stay in a country where you can get free gibs
Or
>go to Poland where you have to work hard
You tell me Richard what would you pick.

Nightlife activities? I'd recommend your mother

>Greatest Story Never Told.
1/10