Why DO THEY DO THIS?

Get fucked CNN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLazJKggCd0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.

There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.

(OP)

>There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.

There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded

Proofs

That cant be real

What is this? some new shill bot?

CNN is criminal. Trump should jail them all.

There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded

They can't keep getting away with this

ITT: Reddit

There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.

he looks muslim now LMAO

No im not. I dont know about the other two but seriously im hoping thats fake.

Fake and utterly homosex

kek, stop spreading fake news

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>Cuckland

There ain't no gosh darn way they put that on air. They seriously can't be this fucking retarded.

What's going on in this thread?

kek

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

>There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.
Is Sup Forums even real anymore?

i dont know but im scared

> Sup Forums
> not trump

no its photoshopped obviously just like all the "white washing media" Sup Forums larpers pics are. they did the same exact thing with the muslim airport shooter.

There ain't no gosh darn way they put that on air. They seriously can't be this fucking retarded.

I want /r/dolan to go

Welcome to that one thread where everyone dumps their hourly autism. Usually it's a kek thread but its a slow day

Would you be surprised if they had actually done it though?

>WELLLLLLLLL
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLazJKggCd0

>>There is no god damn way they put that on air. They seriously cant be this fucking retarded.

This thread.
We reddit now.

d-do i fit in yet guys???
Am i funny xd

WHAT THE FUCK DID I START???

some edgy faggot always has to try and outdo everyone else and ends up ruining the joke

GO BACK TO INFINITY CHAN YOU FUCKING PLEB

A quantum particle meme

>being this new

There ain't none I say none, there is absolutely no god damn I said gosh darn way they put that- that- that! on air. They seriously cant be- and I mean seriously- this fucking retarded

ebin meme

Probably some dipshit trying to force a meme. Or a new disruption tactic.

threadmeme

lasts 1 thread

what

Holy shit my sides

Include me in the screen cap

Le newest ebin maymay Xd

What in the actual fuck is going on in here??!

you motherfucker killed Sup Forums

I used to be a CNN supporter and I must says it's been hilarious to see them be this retarded. But seriously we can't let them put this on air

Slap yourself for that one

60% with huge nigger problems and larping politics.