Reality Check

Why do you even care that much about politics?

scientifist.com/greenland-is-melting-beyond-no-return/

sciencealert.com/heartbroken-scientists-admit-the-great-barrier-reef-is-now-terminal

>why do you care about politics when THE WORLD IS ENDING?
no reason not to, if we're going to hell in an handbasket, I at least want to be right

earth is flat

space is fake

nasa is creating a false reality

You'll never see it.
It has no bearing on your life.
Shut the fuck up and get on with your life. Crybaby.

>It has no bearing on your life

Where the fuck did you get that conclusion from?

oh no what will humanity do without pretty colors reef how can survive without greenland ice

Besides that much every coastline that has been around will disappear, rising sea levels will have a tremendous impact on every single ecosystem on the planet.
But who cares, food comes from the store and the weather is always stable right?

I'm all for melting Greenland and everyone who lives there, but the ice becomes water and that kills the human.

Not a problem humanity can solve, keep crying and sucking your thumb while I live my life free of any dread.

Humanity has caused it and it's pretty likely that neither of us will get old because of this.
You can act ignorant and pretend this has no meaning, but you can't ignore the consequences for ignoring reality.

Dr. Robert S. Harrington, the chief astronomer of the U.S. Naval Observatory, mysteriously died before he could publicize the fact that Planet X is approaching our Solar System.

imo there's not much point in stopping climate change if we're just gonna get ethnically replaced and outbred into extinction anyway, and if that's the way it goes I'd rather the shitskins die as well.

Guess you could still argue that climate change could potentially become catastrophic before we're completely cucked to death, but the stuff that's happening before my eyes seems more imminent at the moment

[citation needed]
Chances are I'll get to live to 130 and be able to tell whatever prole I leave behind to suck it, unlucky bastards

I don't give a fuck. And this is a good thing let the world be destroyed so a new and much better one can take its place. And how better you can achieve this than having the whole climate and economic system turn to shit. The perfect combination of chaos.

why do you think it would lead to a better world

i mean i guess it's possible, but we could just as well become venus 2.0

No it doesn't. certain humans have to move inland and life goes on. It's not like it happens overnight.

yea i'm aware that water is not poison, though by 'certain humans' i think you mean most humans.
i was referring to all the consequences of runaway greenhouse effect, of which rising sea levels would be one symptom.

How dense are you? Do you think this will have no impact on the climate causing drought in one places and flooding on others, leaving no land behind to produce foods, destroying flora and fauna and disrupting entire ecosystems?

I mean you can shrug it off and act like it won't affect you, but being so blatantly ignorant and arrogant regarding that, and seriously thinking that humans out of all species will just survive, is just the most stupid way to approach that issue.

new thread

More fake news from another German cuck.

Could you give me the real news then? I'm willing to learn, and thus far scientifically approved data seemed trustworthy enough for me.

>scientifically approved data

wot

Data is data. There is no such thing as "scientifically approved data" since science is just knowledge, and in the modern context, it's knowledge acquired via specific methodologies, which, somehow, leads to a belief derived from the methodologies to be justified true beliefs. However, you can debate whether certain methodologies give rise to arguments that lead to a justified true belief, and there are almost as many methodologies within the field "science" that take quite a bit of effort to understand that it is perfectly reasonable to doubt these methods. "Science" is not a deity that can approve things. It is something that some people do who supposedly know something to try to reach justified true beliefs and attempt to convince people. Asking for "scientifically approved data" is just asking for something to tell you something is true, then taking what they say as true just because someone who happens to have some credentials says it's true on faith.

"Scientifically approved data" is a huge oxymoron since it is contrary to the philosophy of "science," and probably one of the biggest contradictions you've ever said in your life.