Why is Germany the only one country where you can drive as fast as you want on the Autobahn...

Why is Germany the only one country where you can drive as fast as you want on the Autobahn? I hate it to drive on foreign streets - this is so fucking boring...

Pic related, drove today 304km/h

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3h2Rw1mHew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Make sure to thank the fuhrer daily for it

>Why is Germany the only one country where you can drive as fast as you want on the Autobahn?

it is not, you just have to pay fines on the other countries, what are you, poor?

Well he built the Autobahn and I'm honestly thankful for (only) this but he did not decide about speed limits

I normally drive like a madman on SoCal freeways.
>Valentine1

Usually 100+ during the day and pedal to the metal at night.
Here even if the roads were German autobahn quality, they'd be still packed to shit with other drivers. Its more of a population issue.

Apart from the crumbling infrastructure and building sites every 2 km with 10 km of traffic jams - it's great.

Tell me - how much would be the fine if I drove that speed in your country

>km/h

Get out of here with your pagan measurements.

Only for you amerifriend: 189mph

>car that can go 300 km/h
>still has those stupid shitty unergonomic turn signals and light switch dials that are in the wrong place taken straight from a VW Polo

This.

I was driving to monaco and got stuck in the same spot for like 3 hours

t. Aschaffenburgfag
Shit blows in this city

Australia has a road with no speed limit

not anymore

Take a picture going that speed everyday.

You're driving a meal bomb over 100mph and you take 1 hand off the wheel to take a picture.

Better hope you die if you crash, or you'll shit yourself everyday and the nurses will have to clean you, cuz you're a veggie.

Montana used to be like this until MUH EMISSIONS

>can't even hit 225

Do your shitmobiles into displacement?

but only in west germany it sucks

here in the east we have glorious empty 3 lane Autobahn.

Only good thing in Germany. Everything else sucks muslim dick (literally)

Holy crap, that's fast!

Our roads are too poorly maintained for antobahns

youtube.com/watch?v=B3h2Rw1mHew

Bavaria has the best open autobahns.
I was driving a MB Sprinter full blast down that shit and I was getting passed by fucking polos and pandas.

Some of the most fun I've had

What kinda car is that Germanbro?

A bmw of some sort. 3 series by looking at the dash. M3 or something by the carbon fibre.

t. 2016 M3 Owner.