Are acid attacks red-pilled?

Think about it, you want to marry this girl. She has the power of youth beauty and feminine allure on her side. She holds all the bargaining chips where as you can only offer her your modest salary and daily devotion. You lay it all down before her, everything you are as a man.. and she rejects it. She has rejected your entire manhood, the essence of who you are. She thinks she can do better because she has the beauty that men want so much. She wants to be like western women who pick and choose and flirt and seduce for their narcissistic pleasure. So you splash her face with acid. You take away her beauty, the one thing she has to bargain with, her only value as a woman, you've made her undesirable and shamed her into realizing her only purpose is to serve a man and give him children, not to derive narcissistic pleasure from the attentions of the male gaze. Women who think they are too beautiful for you deserve to have that beauty taken from them.

Face facts pol, acid attacks are the ultimate red pill.

Settle down there m8

no

Who hurt you? Do you want to talk about it?

so glad i don't live in londistan

A+ post user
Face full of acid, penis becomes flaccid

Begrudgingly checked.

This.

Aussie, I think we need to talk

No. Eat shit degenerate.

Yes, acid attacks are the purest redpill in existence. Take everything she holds of value away from her. Make an example. You know what to do.

Sadly, he's right. Still a pussy thing to do considering free will is a given since we're born. Islam is still retarded.

Like omg like srsly?

No need for burning her face off m8, just give her a good slap to remind her who she belongs to.

I think you're trying to get red-pillers to confront their own warped version of femininity and masculinity - protip you can't.

(((1 post by this ID)))

10/10 bait, guaranteed 300 replies

>>>>>>>>>

>people owe me stuff
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You are in for a hard reckoning when you leave the basement.
Let me guess, managers at fortune 500 companies should be acid bathed too for trashing your shit resume?

To sum up this thought process:

"Life isn't fair, and hasn't been fair to me specifically, therefore I will rob another person and destroy their beauty and joy and instead give them pain, suffering, and sorrow- because I can't have beauty and happiness, that GOD gave them, to enjoy, then no one should."

based. really all an acid attack does is make women live their lives at the same difficulty level as men. it's what they asked for by being a stronk independent slut, heh.

t. Buttmad wizard

Trips deserve at least a consideration on this.
Though I definitely wont be doing this in a western country.