Calling it now

Chances that Trump is suddenly going to have a "change of heart" on gun control after Cleveland:

>bretty fuggen gud

He seems to have a change of heart on a lot of things.

fucking phantom thieves man, i swear to god

No, it would be absolute political suicide.

lmao

I like how he ended being as cucked as the average Sup Forumstard

No freakin way. Won't happen.

suddenly i am a cruz missile

Too many of us on Sup Forums don't seem to understand that gun control was thought up to keep guns from minorities. It doesn't do the best job, but it's still more difficult to get a gun on the black market than going into a gun shop and going through the legal process. I vaguely remember a screen cap saying that even white liberals' reason for supporting gun control was to keep guns from minorities. It's true.

To clarify my original statement a little bit, I don't think he's going to go full Commiefornia or anything, but my gut tells me that he's going to come out and say "we have to do something," and then actually follow through on it.

And of course, the left won't be satisfied and will keep demanding MOAR.

>won't happen
>just like locking her up
>just like the wall
>just like the muslim ban
>just like non-interventionist policy
>just like putting America first instead of Israel

This wouldn't surprise me as he's already gone full (((Jew)))

Even though the influence of the neocon kikes on Trump is obvious with the flip flop on the chinks and NATO and not staying out of the middle east.

I don't think he will do that. If he does I assume he has been fully assimilated by (((them))).

Chances that r/The_Donald, /ptg/ and nu/pol/ defends Trump's change of heart and starts supporting gun control - 100%

Haha, yeah.

>he's right you know, we can't let this keep happening! #NoMoreClevelands #MAGA

Ugh.

It's only a matter of time before he jews out on us completely.

brb, buying more $30 80% AR-15 lowers and shitty glock 80%s for $60.

>that foot
are you going to die soon?

I don't believe he actually will.

It's just infinite-dimensional post-strategic chess, r-right? Shadilay?

He is speaking at the Atlanta NRA meeting soon so somehow i doubt this you dumb shill.

Holy shit! That foot looks like it's fixing to explode

The missle strike and syria was to lay groundwork for the notion that Trump is very "sympathetic." This poor defenseless senior citizen will pull at his heartstrings just as much as the dead syrian babbies. Screencap this post.

>The wall
Last time I heard, it's still gonna happen eventually
>Muslim ban
Supreme court shot it down

You have to go back.

Exactly my thoughts.

Bitchin' quads, by the by.

Literally doesn't matter. There's no space between him and the literal white-genocide party. He can do whatever he feels like and the cucks will still go along with it.

White America is dead.

seems to be the next logical step for him, since he seems to 180 on everything and every basic bitch politician wants the same thing in the end.

Do you want to know how I know you're a subversive faggot?

Lemme guess...

Because I don't mindlessly worship your precious cult of personality?

Trump has been pro israel the whole time, what set him apart was that he uses the classic WN argument of "If Israel does this why can't we?". I don't care if Israel exists as long as we get a white ethnostate.