Maxime Bernier and his teenage daughters wish you a happy Easter

I hope you lads have bought your party memberships so you can vote Mad Max for leader of the Conservative Party.

Other urls found in this thread:

ipolitics.ca/2016/04/05/maxime-berniers-china-comments-continue-to-confuse/
nationalobserver.com/2016/07/18/news/tory-leadership-candidate-maxime-bernier-favours-free-trade-deal-china
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>partner
is this a Canadian thing?

When you're a 50-something and in a long-term relationship, but not married, it doesn't sound right to use terms like "girlfriend" or "boyfriend." I didn't think it was just a Canadian thing,

Why are they not married? He said "my daughters" and not "our daughters" is he divorced or a widower?

Divorced

Comfy guy

I love you Max please save us

vote for mad max or we will be forced to annex you

FINAL WARNING

I'm voting for him but still hoping we get annexed

His daughter on the left looks like she takes the bbc regularly.

if he wins both votes you will be worthy

Common here too

He is going to win the leadership vote, and will likely be prime minister eventually, but I don't think it will happen in 2019 unless Turd really fucks up.

The CPC is polling higher than the LPC and they don't even have a permanent leader yet.

if O leary somehow wins the conservative leadership (jesus it's like conservatives in Europe) then will bernier run independent? can he? I want to know more aboot Canadian politics

No, it doesn't work that way. The prime minister is the leader of the party with the most seats in the legislature. If he ran as an independent he would just be one MP.

MP's can become independent or even cross the isle if they want to.

Even if O'Leary won the leadership race, he'd still need to win a seat in parliament. He has never run for any office in his life. Bernier has the highest majority in his riding of all Conservative MP's outside of Alberta (Nearing 60% of the votes in his riding).

Thanks. How many parties do you guys have then? more than a dozen?
damn thats noice

>partner

Holy shit this. Anyone normalizing this move to agender faggotry needs to be gassed.

In terms of major parties, we have:
The Conservative Party of Canada
The Liberal Party of Canada
The New Democrat Party
The Bloc Québécois
The Green Party

>partner
he better be taking this "kaybecker from Alberta" thing too far

>Major parties
>Green Party

Has the conservative party been gaining huge numbers recently?

i never registered until recently, now i can help save the country

Large enough that they get invited to debates. That's my cutoff point.

They've been gaining in the polls, mostly at the expense of the Trudeau Liberals. Their incumbent leader has actually been doing a really good job.

>a libertarian
>saying happy easter

Wew

>conservative
>not married

They get like 10% of the popular vote, but their support is only concentrated enough to win a single seat. They count as major desu.

You don't have to be married to be a corporate shill. That's what our Conservative Party is.

>girlfriend

he could say my long term womanfriend with whom I am having sexual relations

And yet it's the liberals who are subsidizing Bombardier right now while their upper-management gives themselves nice fat bonuses.

same here
have they been a ((conservative)) party like the Republicans here or do you generally get some good candidates?

>wants to suck chinas dick
yeah no

oh yeah... it's something about the eyebrows, isn't it?

>he could say my long term womanfriend with whom I am having sexual relations
checked; i would prefer your description to his

source me brah

he was initially for TPP and now he is against it

It has only existed since 2003 and Stephen Harper was the party leader from 2004 to 2015.

He wants a free trade agreement with China and the Chinese have already spoken up about the conditions they'd want to impose on us for it to be accepted. Basically it only benefits rich people and China. He also wants to outsource our food production to the US.

>He also wants to outsource our food production to the US.
he wants a free market with Canada's milk and eggs as far as i understand it

ipolitics.ca/2016/04/05/maxime-berniers-china-comments-continue-to-confuse/

nationalobserver.com/2016/07/18/news/tory-leadership-candidate-maxime-bernier-favours-free-trade-deal-china

>Ending supply management means outsourcing our food production!

That was the fastest game of spot-the-retard yet!

Please God let Maxime win the leadership race. He is our best chance.

our best chance to become more chinese

Being autistic about free markets is just dumb in a society that has gone through industrialisation. He's just not that smart.

Sure, food is a bit more expensive, but we make it possible for farmers to make a living.

The only thing supply management does is fuck over the consumer while lining the pockets of huge fucking farms that don't need to worry about any competition popping up.

Shit sources brah also old ass articles

In Canada if you get divorced you don't abandon your ex-wife or you are seen as scum of the earth. Same with women that don't let men see their kids.

Thanks to CBC propaganda before it went anti-white.

Doesn't change the fact that he wants to suck the communist's dicks and most likely supports importing more chinks into BC

would fug his daughters

>how can it save ME money

Libertarians fuck off. Why aren't you voting for O'Leary if this is all you care about anyway?

Someone redpill me on the Max scandal during Harper days?

Wait what happened to that stacked brunnette?

>ONLY candidate in any of the 3 biggest parties who wants to reduce the maximum immigration rate at all
>Specifically speaks against the use of immigration to change the moral fabric of the country
The lack of competition among domestic agriculture artificially inflates prices, screwing ALL Canadians over and making our products less competitive on a global scale. If you're against us outsourcing our food production, then you'd be against supply management.

didn't know that, thanks for info
but he still wants to get to close to the ch*nk commies

>for you

No, I think farmers need to make a certain amount of money to stay farmers. For that reason we need protectionist policies and supply management

He brought some documents home with him to review them outside of work hours. Forgot the briefcase at his GF's house. His GF dated a biker several years prior. Media is trying to get ANYTHING to stick against the party. Bernier steps down of his own volition even though Harper didn't think it was necessary. He wins the following election with over 50% of the vote in his riding, works his way back up in the party, being handed a number of important positions. He no longer brings work home with him.

So you have a politician who takes responsibility and learns from his mistakes. How terrible.

Oh, and I missed

>Specifically speaks against the use of immigration to change the moral fabric of the country
>only wants a 16% reduction from current levels, back to the record-highs set by Harper

It's as if these cucks can't think of anything outside of Harper

>you don't abandon your ex-wife
Man canada, just how cucked are you?

Protectionist policies that only protect a tiny minority of farmers isn't protectionism, it's creating an oligopoly. If you gave a shit, you'd support protectionist policies that covered ALL farmers in Canada.

It's a reduction of 50k/year. That's not negligible a difference.

Problem is that you can't stop cold-turkey otherwise it swings right back up when the next liberal becomes PM.

Well in every 4 years we'd get 1 million shitskin immigrants instead of 1.2 million shitskin immigrants. Not that big of a difference. It's the type of thing where they want to relieve the pressure a bit before applying it again

You mean Max hasn't bought one for me?

Forget it. I'm pinning my hopes on President Trump or Kushner sending US troops north to knock over the Libranos before Leafland becomes an Islamic state.

>you can't win in case your opponents beat you later and undo what you did

This is a stupid thing to say. It's this mentality that makes the Conservative Party the eternal losers of politics, even when they have a majority government

WHERE the immigrants come from is important. He wants to end reliance on the UN for immigrant selection. White South Africans are in extreme danger, but the UN doesn't give a shit and no western nation is letting them in. Egyptian Copts are being slaughtered wholesale, but we only take in the Muslim Egyptians who do the slaughtering.

>You mean Max hasn't bought one for me?
That would be illegal.

I'd rather take no immigrants.

He doesn't mean finance her existence, he means seeing your kids and helping to raise them.

And you're shitting on the only person who brings us anywhere closer to that. You're either a complete retard or a shill.

>WAH, HE ONLY WANTS TO GET RID OF MAGAZINE CAPACITY LIMITS, ARBITRARY FIREARM CLASSIFICATIONS, DOUBLE THE DURATION OF FIREARM LICENSES, REIMBURSE PEOPLE WHO HAD THEIR GUNS CONFISCATED AND MAKE IT EASIER TO TAKE THE C(R)FSC! IF IT'S NOT A COMPLETE REPEAL OF C-68 IN THE FIRST TEN MINUTES AFTER THE THRONE SPEECH, THEN MY VOTE GOES TO THE ANTI-GUN KEK!

Fucking conservative can suck a bag of dicks bunch of crazy religious assholes are as bad as trump... Fuck them all. Vote green if you want to save the earth bunch of fucking imbeciles who can't think for themselves.

>I hope you lads have bought your party memberships so you can vote Mad Max for leader of the Conservative Party.

I'm voting Kellie Leitch. Mad Max is my #2 vote.

Biting the bullet with his autistic anti-human libertarian policies isn't worth a mere 16% reduction in immigration.

Says "partner" instead of "wife".
>FAGGOT