Confession Video - Stevie Stephens

youtube.com/watch?v=f0nTOTjOkQ8&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f0nTOTjOkQ8?t=3m14s
m.cleveland19.com/19actionnews/db_330498/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=dFaKMM9e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>as manyest people
this guy is just straight up retarded

If only we could all see how eric and dylan were processing things during their spree.

Changing times give us what we wanted then, now. The question is, what the fuck is the difference between him and them? Just cause he's a nigger and he killed a pawpaw? Why do we hate him but love dylan?

What the fuck are the requirements for the person killing to be based?

What a fucking retarded bitch

bump for an answer

This guy's FB Live streaming the MANHUNT. HOOD Manhunt for the shooter.

fb . comWELLDAMNFRED/videos/1471481572914175/

WE!

WE WUZ BOUNTY HUNTERS N SHIT

>boohoo man things have been really fucked up for me maaan like maaan my mom don't even give a fuuuck maaan

Seriously I can't wait till this self pitying coon is lynched

Roof at the very least had a purpose. He saw his race's culture being erased under the veneer of progressiveness that advocated for minority culture to overtake it, especially black thug culture. He saw whites being murdered by blacks, with nothing being done-- yet the opposite situation draws national news.

I agree with his message, but disagree with the way he carried it out; shooting up a gang hideout or curbside drug dealers would've garnered far more sympathy than a church group that, presumably, dindu nuffin.

Couldn't figure out what the fuck he was talking about.

Turned on captions. Kinda made more sense, but still no clue.

We know he's Black, contribute something new.

around the 1:40 mark he talks about going and trying to talk to his mom and her not caring about anything he had to say.

Single mom household confirmed?

The call that saved Cleveland

>I'm gonna target Greeks
>I'm gonna start shooting Greeks in tha head
Near the end of vid

See

I'M NUCLEAR!

I haven't heard it said yet, though he alludes to it, he's a victim of feminism. Everyone's problems matter but his, because he's a man. It was a woman who "made him a monster" and a woman who betrayed him. Yes, he's black so impulse control ect. But women in the NWO ya know.

>mfw this guy is literally just a black Dylan Roof yet you guys worshiped him
>"Maaan the black men be destroying our civilization maaaan and the whites don't even give a fuuuck maaan"

Almost nobody on Sup Forums liked that little faggot.

No we should listen to Antifa, this man deserves a trial before anybody accuses him of anything. This is fueling the flames of racism.

What are you a teenager? Dylann Roof and the Columbine shooters were sad sacks.

Nobody listened to him when he had problems. Joy is the love of his life, they've been together for three years and were supposed to get married but for reasons he didn't explain it wasn't going to happen. He gambled away all his possessions and has literally nothing left, he feels like he's in a dead end. His mother didn't give a fuck when he talked to her yesterday. He didn't see himself as doing this type of thing in the past, but now he's doing it because fuck it, he reached his breaking point. And he puts the blame for his actions on Joy for reasons he doesn't explain.

Dunno, maybe Joy called him out for gambling away all his money and said she's not going to marry some broke-ass nigga who can't even handle his own money.

Seemed surprisingly coherent for someone who just went postal.

>Has dark White skin

Greeks BTFO

>pay debnts

dafuq? When Roof was a happening I explicitly remember multiple Sup Forumsocks saying that it was fucked up he went in and shot a church prayer group and that instead he should've gone to the hood and killed some crack dealers. There's always been a significant amount of people on here who like to distinguish between niggers being niggerish and actual dindus. GTFO here with that faggot shit.

We hate niggers because nigger attitudes and Black skin are closely related but not fucking identical. Southern aristocrats recognized that shit, why can't you?

lel What are you talking about? Just about every natsoc on Sup Forums loves the guy, wishes more people would be like him. All the time I see sentiments the likes of "Dylan Roof savior of the white race! Actually has the balls to do something about white genocide!"

What the fuck did the Greeks do to him?

Roof is not based. He is a coward. He didn't go after thug nigger gang bangers. He shot up a church full of old people studying the Bible. Roof and Stevie will share a circle in hell together.

Is he the new king of Sup Forums?

Why hasn't this fuck just killed himself? I can't believe how uninteresting this happening is.

YOU ARE NOT DORNER

>Sup Forums can use flight patterns and ancient astronomy to take down a flag but can't find a nigger who was dumb enough to livestream himself committing a crime

What a fucking faggot

a nigger is a nigger is a nigger.

>Dark White Skin

Shooting Greeks wtf?

mom.....I'm 40 years old can you help me 'cause I"m depressed.
>> Nigga, you a grown ass man!

anyone who compares him to Dorner should be ashamed

what kind of mother turns her son away after he confesses to her that he's feeling suicidal and wants to go on a murder spree? to not even not call to warm the police?

i wonder if BLM will riot because of this.

One of his tattoos. He's a niggerish nigger among niggers.

I blame his mom. Son comea home and tell you he is suicidal and wants to kill people and you dont care? Something is wrong with you right there.

Also where is his god damn father?!

There is a reason a kid needs a mother and a father and the church. Implement good values and morals and make a stable foundation for the kid to fall back on and count on if life gets hard.

This is just sad.

>I kinda lost count
Alpha

Compare the first and second line. Stop posting obvious Photoshop, newfag

Moving targets are difficult to find.
Stationary targets are much simpler

this isnt real, right?

Did he say he was going to shoot Greeks? Are there a bunch of Greeks in Cleveland or something?

Frat bros

>black mothers are uncaring and un-empathetic
>black fathers are 404 errors

next up, the sky is blue

He's in custody!

Roof was a faggot. He clearly identified the problem (young black males) so decided to go blast old black women in a church.

If he had actually settled some accounts it would be different.

He lost everything to gambling and his girlfriend broke up with him

but that doesn't fully explain his other murders

What a piece of shit. Blaming everyone except himself for his problems. Motherfucker, everyone has problems. Look at Robin Williams. Man had it all at one point, then lost it all. Did he shoot and kill a bunch of innocent people? No. He hung himself with a belt. If this guy truly felt fed up with life, he should have just killed himself.

Why is it always white people committing these senseless acts of violence? Fuck Trump and fuck white people!

YOU DO YOU, SON

>original intent to hunt down a killer who killed an old man in cold blood
>now arguing about how the erf is flat

fucking niggers

In Roof's manifesto he stated he started them to give blacks an idea of what they do to white people.

yes the rich need broken irresponsible parents and children interacting with other children with irresponsible parents

its the number one source of chaos
they need poor dumb criminals

The real motive behind the shooting was the assassination of pic related. A senator. Everything else was fluff bullshit. You think Dylan wrote that manifesto?

>the jews are liars bruh that's true

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

He don't give a fuck

>imma start shooting Greeks in the head

DEBTS WILL BE PAID TODAY

Man, this is like that time a Bush plant declared himself our leader.
Watching you guys trying to masquerade as one of us is fucking surreal.

B-B-BUT LIBERALS TOLD ME THAT ALL SERIAL KILLERS ARE WHITE MEN!

This guy is pretty fucked up with how he's talking even without the killing.

Any proof that he killed more than one guy?

>dog
>dog
>dog
>dog

He's still not arrested??

So a cuck nigger killed an old nigger? And what does this have to do with politics?

underrated

>being this new
Try harder to acclimatise to board culture before posting shill

user he's a nigger, single mom household was already confirmed

the calmest mass murderer of all time. doesn't even show emotion. brutal

Kekkk

GREEKS BTFO

PAY DEBTS

While it's not directly tied to anything at this very moment beyond the manhunt it will inevitably create discussions about gun control and race in the US once again which clearly are political topics.

Sociopathy is a hell of a drug.

That's because black people are always in a state of going postal, and are aware of it.

Around Blacks, never relax.

rip black guy

he was just spotted in the south side with his homie

it's fucking ridiculous how he speaks on it. "I just snapped man, so I'ma kill some more people." What the fuck? He almost makes it sound like he's just killing people because that's what he thinks he's supposed to do a this point in his life. Also what's up with the Greek shit? Did anyone catch what frat he said he was a part of?

There a lot of greeks in that area?

Is he only killing guys?

>Goes on about a murder spree
>Says he's killed other people
>Police have no idea what he's talking about
>Killed 1 old man and probably realized what a mistake he made and is now in hiding

>trying to reason with nu/pol/

Wait this guys is in university?

>tfw Greek in Cleveland right now

In another video he says that he killed 13 people. I almost don't believe him... If he's an actual psychopath, then most of what he says can be dismissed immediately as hyperbole and lies. He does seem to be showing a lot of ASPD signs.

>gonna kill as many people as I can
>only shoot one old guy
>make dozens of faggoty videos about muh fee-fees
Honestly disappointed

He has professionally waxed and styled eyebrows. Tranny?

youtu.be/f0nTOTjOkQ8?t=3m14s
PAY DENBTS

He probably killed some homeless people

his coal burning whore was probably greek

We really need to bring bounties back, wanted dead or alive Steve Stephans, the police didn't look like they knew what they were doing.

>I'm about to go on a shooting spree
>this is my mother and exes' fault

HES HEADED TO SHIAS CABIN

HE GOT TWO MORE!

m.cleveland19.com/19actionnews/db_330498/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=dFaKMM9e

what a faggot

THE AGE OF DENBTS IS OVER