Brit/pol/ - It Appears that.... Edition

>Brexit will damage UK standards of living, say economists
ft.com/content/dc62922a-204b-11e7-a454-ab04428977f9

>Britain set to lose EU ‘crown jewels’ of banking and medicine agencies
theguardian.com/politics/2017/apr/15/britain-set-to-lose-eu-crown-jewels

>British government realises Brexit is a mistake, official says
irishtimes.com/news/politics/british-government-realises-brexit-is-a-mistake-official-says-1.3048046

>Brexit opportunities are either elusive or not new
ft.com/content/950c2e7a-15f3-11e7-b0c1-37e417ee6c76

>Theresa May suggests free movement extension
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39498647

>Brexit does not provide a single major opportunity to improve the UK economy in the long term
businessinsider.com/article-50-trigger-does-brexit-create-any-opportunities-for-the-uk-2017-3?IR=T&r=UK

>Davis admits UK has not assessed Brexit without Brussels deal
ft.com/content/e87aebb0-0963-11e7-ac5a-903b21361b43

>Until the referendum, Britons were unbothered by EU matters
economist.com/news/britain/21720093-until-referendum-britons-were-unbothered-european-matters-brexit-solution-search

>US companies say Brexit puts 1.4 million UK jobs and $593 billion of investment at risk
uk.businessinsider.com/study-brexit-us-economic-impact-single-market-american-chamber-of-commerce-to-eu-report-2017-3

>U.K. scientists prepare for impending break with European Union
sciencemag.org/news/2017/03/uk-scientists-prepare-impending-break-european-union

>Japan Banks Seek New Home After Brexit
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-03-14/konnichiwa-amsterdam-japanese-banks-seek-new-home-after-brexit

>Cornwall asks for Government funding after Brexit, doesn’t get it
inews.co.uk/essentials/news/uk/councillor-tim-dwelly-cornwall-will-go-off-cliff-due-lack-eu-government-funding/

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/792473/wwi-germany-solier-british-fighter-pilot-chivalry-fair-play
youtube.com/watch?v=9_OZr09HkDo
youtu.be/P8JEm4d6Wu4
justgetflux.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice story to read lads.

>express.co.uk/news/uk/792473/wwi-germany-solier-british-fighter-pilot-chivalry-fair-play

Reminder that Nige's show is back on Tuesday, not today... night cunts...

Not really. Most of their history is conquest through Islam, which is why it's important to wean them off of that and put them onto nationalism.
The Syrians have some good history, but most of that was from before the Arab conquest.

Because every otherway they just fuck themselves up, which leaves us dealing with refugees and/or terrorists.

Working hard.

Think I might head to bed lads

>this triggers the zombies

That's incredibly tragic.

I quite enjoy having some lefties to debate things with. The general response to anything outside of their narrative is that noise they all make in invasion of the bodysnatchers. You know the one

>Screeeeeeeeeeeee!

The Levant is interesting. They HAVE history. It's just difficult to find due to Islam.

What is that?

Yeah, anad again, it's mostly non-Arab history, Greeks and the like.

Bismarck did nothing wrong

Posted this last time around and I'd like to discuss it more.
#
The best defence in the law of defamation is to demonstrate that the statement complained of is true.

The issue is how you then seek to spin the narrative.

Take crime statistics for example.
The left would say blacks commit more crime because they're disadvantaged
Pol would say it's because they're black
The right would like to say that but this is now basically illegal due to a number of pieces of legislation.

I may not agree with everything said on pol but the limiting of discussion on topic is in fact concerning. Surely if all viewpoints are valid according to the left, why are some illegal?

That's it, I thought it was he that was the survivor. It was his parents.

Post more eternal anglo memes. Ignore my flag, I just want more memes.

The Arabians are still tribal. Saudi is a tribe.

Well...depends. what concerns me is Merkel is doing it again.

A tax form

Say what you want about WW2, but Wilhelm had it out for the anglos, he hated us

You've got to be up at 5 though lad

There's the islamic enlightenment of course though this was mostly based on preserving and developing Greek knowledge. Then of course as Islam has gone backwards as it progresses this has all been forgotten for derkaderka.

He did it because his wife died of a drug overdose.

Sad but what the hell kind of people do we have on kid's TV?

Reminder that Richard Bacon made a career out of being a coke snorting Blue Peter presenter.

Never mind Harris and Saville...

Aye.

I just want to smack them; But then I remember that it's a world that is also full of

There's a point. I'd like to brush up on this. Does anyone have a good history of Islam/The Levant they can recommend? Something a bit unbiased at least?

fuck this OP

>gay nigger is the companion on doctor who
THINGS

>Banning of the printing press by the turks.
>Saudi cucking of the Scholarship post 1919.
>Dismantling of any Independent Islamic nation by Western powers who routinely supported Extremists or Dictators or Blew the brains out or deposed any BASED leader that stood up to them

Again

>The fucking Saudis.

Never have I seen so many Muslims in so many countries justifiably hate them.
They are literally the Americans of the Muslim World.

Childhood is being a Prussiaboo autist. Adulthood is realising that France always made more sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=9_OZr09HkDo

BOYCOTT PROOS

I know someone similar. The region is totally fucked. They actually need a Sultan or something to micromanage them.

Did I guess right?

I did reply. It's fair, but what I said was an opinion. That it's an industry is pejorative, and therefore a moral statement on my part.

But once again. The left does not think. It might seem autistic, but they're hopped up on power, authority, and zeal. Both means they cannot comprehend that their subjective and relative morality is self-defeating and their enthusiasm is by their own definition, useless. Because they cant think, they cant see it. But it doesn't matter to them because they're so consumed by materialism and media that reality is a single window in time. What happened a month ago? What will happen in the future? Why does it matter.

I've sperged enough.

He parents died. He was sent away.

B E N N I E S

Hang on, Speighty never presented Art Attack did he?
A BBC arts show, yes, but Art Attack?

They're also incredibly wealthy (for now) and fund proxy unpleasantness against the nations that actually pay them.

They are incredibly backwards religious fundamentalists at yet...the left loves islam.

Mostly because the right hates it.

>"it's nigger on the inside"

Rumour is next season the sidekick will be a one-legged, Muslim, transgender woman and they are renaming the Tardis because it's offensive to people with Downs Syndrome. She is slated to get her own spinoff called Mx Who.

They are controlled by the Americans/ Israelis.
Anytime you hear about Saudis spreading Wahhabism and being actual faggots, it's because the kikes told them to.

tradical

>james bond and the doctor will be black in your lifetime

SMart
i liked tony hart

The tardis is the be renamed
>The Expanding Universe
Abbreviated to EU.

Aye, Muslims know this - The educated ones anyway. Which the Saudis don't want.
Aye.
The amount of Political fuckeries in so many of my mates countries is staggering.
Currently starving millions of Yemenis.

>tfw can't sleep

lads

Why?

>tony hart

What a guy.
If he turned out to be a Saville I'd literally go insane.

Yesterday someone posted a tweet about the royal family not being diverse enoigh. That nearly undid me. The addition of bond and Dr Who would be like dropping a girder on the camel with a broken spine.

Who was the old pensioner bloke on art attack? Looked a bit like michael rosen.

Aye, a Sultan wouldn't do it - The Saudis have too much wealth and too many people in other Muslim countries on their Payroll.

>Bunch of Twats.

Raheem has stopped flirting with us.

And yet we never hear about this but really must take in more syrians.

Bacon porked Konnie whilst on Coke.
>Literally BASED

We created them, ironically, for that purpose.

That was me. I don't know why I still watch television. Pic related, Hollyoaks.

Honestly, how anyone can think this is coincidental is beyond me. If this were isolated incidents then, yes, I could see how it might be coincidence, but it is literally every show.

>flirting with pakis

this is your brain on alt rightism

Aye, Finklestein even had his Jewishness questioned by ADL and Co.

Chomsky was very BASED, as when Finky did his first big book and became Red-Pilled, Chomsky warned him:

>The path you take now will influence the course of your life. You will lose money, friends, rep and be threatened.

Finky decided to be brave.

>burgers don't know that Magna Carta was cited by the Forefathers, the Supreme Court many times, and there's a GOLDEN copy of it inside of the Capitol Building.

Here's another from Hollyoaks.

You phone posting or on PC?

It's never any other mix. Ever.

I know it goes back to Othello but it's a lot more than that.

Here's another from hollyoaks.

youtu.be/P8JEm4d6Wu4

Wel we know how that ended..

You just like making me sad don't you user?

The venom of that threat, and the absolute atmosphere of tribalism from him to Finkle, when he himself is an (((AnCom))) is fucking disgusting. If that isn't a redpill on the Jews, I don't know what is.

You got the source? I wanna save it.

Here's another from hollyoaks now.

PC

When the feels kick in I can tell I'm not getting to sleep any time soon so there's no point in trying to tiptoe around it so I just get up.

>tfw you're so pissed off it's a struggle to form a coherent sentence

everything is boring. I feel humid. I can't enjoy anything anymore. what is this?

Aye.
LIterally 4D CHess.

>Bahrain
>Kuwait
>UAE.
>ISrael.
>Pakistan and Partition of British India.
>Shia Vs Sunni.

Stop this.

And one from coronation street.

Literally was behind Farage's PR campaign.
Is hated by Asians everywhere.

Oh, and another from corrie.

Plz stahp

Here lad, install this.
>justgetflux.com/

It helps a lot. It won't get rid of them feels but it helps your brain get tired, so it's a bit easier to sleep in spite of the feels.

>what is this?
life

I'm not clicking that shit.

What is this?

Oh, Aye, the BBC do intermittant reports but none of the MSM cover it at all really.

Saudi buy more weapons after Israel, who are our biggest customers.

But I too may back them if I was invited to Eyes Wide Shut Parties with Princes where Coke and Supermodel Tier 10s sucked your dick .

>james bond and the doctor will be black in your lifetime
Not if I kill myself first.

The state of HOaks.
>TRANNIES!

>/Britpol/ is nothing but tripfags, retards, and blacked memes

It strips blue light out of your monitor during sundown hours, allowing your brain to naturally get tired. If you look at screens after sundown it keeps you awake because the blue light it projects fucks with your brain's natural sleeping order.

No I was fine earlier but I can feel myself draining. I tried listening to music that usually makes me feel but I felt nothing.

The US Constitution and Bill of Rights is better than the Magna Carta

There's a political beady anglo ball image mentioning this. Can't find it.

I just don't see how people can think this is coincidence, it's just beyond me. I would ho estly prefer an all black cast because then at leastthere wouldn't be any interracial couples.

Nah I should have been clearer:
, Chomsky was supporting him!
He was essentially saying:

>Look lad, I have had a shit time. You need to be ready for these battles, because if you think Academia care about how accurate your work is in the Humanities, then you best be prepared to have your innocence smashed.

It was an interview with Chomsky about Academic censorship. I watched on youtube but don't know where it is.

Chomsky is BASED, seriously, even now he is still one of the best, even if you disagree with his outlook on life, man knows his stuff.

Why are Americans so crazy lads?

Mate it's not that that's preventing me from sleeping.

A truly magical people the Aborigines are. They lived WITH the land!

>Bacon
>Porked
Isn't she Muslim?

Good to know Charlie Brooker is even more of a cuck than I thought.

Although TBF I had a huge puberty boner for her; definitely played with Thomas the Tank Engine thinking about her a few times.

Would love to see that
>Fellow Autists please deliver

My mistake then. Not sure if he's "based". But he has some interesting comments.

I know, but it helps. I can't get rid of your feels, so I just thought I'd do what I can to help you another way. It helps me, I thought it might help you.

This?

>Samia Ghadie is Lebanese.

Maybe it's confirmation bias but I've never seen a black female white male couple on tv.

I do recall discussing this with Africans. All the young guys wanted a white chick so badly because it was a status symbol.

The women would love to get a white guy because it was the same but never viewed it as more than a passing fantasy.