Hidden city under Giza: Are the Jews to blame for this too?

The Egyptian government refuses to allow exploration beneath the Pyramids and the Sphinx.

Who's behind this? Israel didn't have friendly diplomatic relations with Egypt until 1980, but if they're the ones responsible it would follow a pattern of semitic treachery (enslaving governments with debt and rewriting/hiding true history). Who has run Egyptian banks over the years? What other connections are there?

Honestly I really don't care if they keep stealing our shekels as long as we can be allowed to become enlightened by lost ancient knowledge and unlock the mysteries of the universe.

ancient-code.com/there-is-an-incredible-lost-underground-city-beneath-the-pyramids-of-giza/

Other urls found in this thread:

archaeologynewsnetwork.blogspot.com/2010/04/radar-survey-at-great-sphinx-of-giza.html
philipcoppens.com/hawass.html
coupdefoudre.com/CurrentArticle/AntiquitiesCensorship.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru
nytimes.com/1985/06/25/science/underwater-exploring-is-banned-in-brazil.html
youtube.com/watch?v=YkEwWlDBxQY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z2NCZHg8pAY
youtube.com/watch?v=rRzKae0XskI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The underground of Cairo is probably used by terrorist to store weapons and other stuffs.
This is why they don't want kaffirs around.

No, Egyptians enslaved Likes.

Thank god.

Do not ask what is below the left paw of the sphinx

go on

go on

((( the Jews ))) are Egyptian, Atlantean

Day autocorrect tho. Hello, fellow phoneposter

>day
Aaaaaaaaaa it got me too

In essence, yes. They were the ones that funded the nazis.

Debunked 2010 ..
archaeologynewsnetwork.blogspot.com/2010/04/radar-survey-at-great-sphinx-of-giza.html

#next

Even the taxi drivers in Cairo have seen the inhabitants of that city so your "Radar said nothing was here , go to sleep" bullshit is not gonna work, there is a path on there that leads to an underground city with a lake with a pyramid in the middle of it, a television crew went there and capture the footage, but they were prevented from broadcasting it. Dont take my word, search all this data and you will see its sound.

>Mexican intellectuals

Why are you reposting a thread from hours ago? Slide thread.

Look man. I'm all for doing deep research on various topics. Aspects of Egyptian history are indeed covered up and remain under sand and stone. Other aspects are out in the open. There are politics and power always at play.

However, I don't subscribe to nonsense especially after archeological science proves it wrong. Yeah there is tons of Egyptian history buried underground. No one is denying that. What is underground... It's speculative. Some speculations have good supports. Some don't.

Yeah there are videos out there .. Are you an archeological expert on Egypt to know whether or not these clownasses on youtube are not just in a segmented region of an public system of egyptian archeology that is not common to the lay?

As for real examples of power cover-ups/etc, did you know that there are tons of artifacts that have actually been found and documented that were bought up and are held in private undisclosed collections? So sure man, there's undisclosed shit out that .. However, they did the scans. There's videos of them. It's fuckn science. Nothing is currently there.

Yes, blame Zawi Hawass for the cover-up. They do not want the sheep to stray off their path.

- philipcoppens.com/hawass.html

Ready to head here with a shovel and go complete Indiana jones autist

Hay guy. Tell me more about the undisclosed collection.

Unless your bullshitting us.

What exciting new artifacts are hidden from us.

Egyptology as it is currently taught is a farce. The SCA uses threats to control what gets released to the public. Real history is not taught.

Tell me more senpai

Somebody tell me why hide this? What could be so important to hide under the Pyramids that goverments had to cover it up? I mean, I understand covering up the existence of the remnants of Noah's Ark. That would inspire Christfags forever and the last thing governments want is Godly inspiration. But what could be down there?

they built shit on top of other shit that was there, this was common.

There is NO city under the pyramids what you are mis identifying based on the article are foundation structures often left in place when cities or other constructs are built on top of them since they provide structural stability.

Source: Im a fucking Structural Engineer.

Sure.I'll reference one : coupdefoudre.com/CurrentArticle/AntiquitiesCensorship.html

There are tons more. Why the controversy on this one?
Because :
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru

Truth is many times stranger than fiction

There's lots of stuff down there still and lots of stuff has been dug up that has been hidden.

Those who put in efforts to hide it know why. Doing a healthy amount of research you could too.

Why do people hide things and put in efforts to keep others buried? Because they're inconvenient truths often to a narrative that has been told/sold. Why else hide it? The reasoning follows the action.

Now... someone drop some real sources on this underground system theory whereby some real research can be done... Otherwise, gtfo with this nonsense.

That may be true, but the whole "Left paw of the Sphinx" shit is motivated solely by New Age hippies who think it has records from Atlantis because somebody said so.

Not really the people you want to court for revisionism.

I am not a believer of the Atlantis theory. It is more a common sense approach. In the past few decades researchers have been finding artifacts and have documented their findings extensively. Why the cover-up? I tend to believe that what has been found will show the world that major religions (Christianity, Islam, & Judaism) are based entirely on falsehoods. That is a big enough reason for the secrecy. The people in charge would lose a major tool of control. Accessing JSTOR or other sites that provide academic research is a daunting task to read through. It would take a lot of time and money since they hide important information behind paywalls now.

Well point me in the right direction. There's to much on Egyptology to look into. I know that certain things were not allowed to be researched like the Romans landing in Brazil because the Brazilians teach that Pedro Alvares Cabral discovering the country in 1500.

>nytimes.com/1985/06/25/science/underwater-exploring-is-banned-in-brazil.html

So what's the possibilities of what's down there? Will what's down there prove WE WUZN'T KANGS N' SHEIT?

>do a healthy amount of research
Does this involve studying the work of sitchen?

>Honestly I really don't care if they keep stealing our shekels as long as we can be allowed to become enlightened by lost ancient knowledge and unlock the mysteries of the universe.

Ancient lost knowledge like man becoming a god?

youtube.com/watch?v=YkEwWlDBxQY

I remember that mason user post

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habiru
any more?

Already know exodus is fake.

And yeah most Jew's are bloodthirsty merchants.
Isn't he just concerned with mars and scrying.

its a nuclear bunker

>Already know exodus is fake.

Well that's hilarious. So Jesus himself had to come down and tell the Jews that they are not the special God chosen people and unsurprisingly shits were thrown and he was executed.

lolz

>So Jesus himself had to come down and tell the Jews that they are not the special God chosen people and unsurprisingly shits were thrown and he was executed.

"As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool to his folly." - God-King Solomon

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2NCZHg8pAY

youtube.com/watch?v=rRzKae0XskI

bump