How did such a man come to build a country like Turkey anyway?

How did such a man come to build a country like Turkey anyway?

He'd be stoned in the streets of Istanbul for saying this now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_kiWH177fqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He went so far as to execute a bunch of imams.

The guy was pretty based other than his alcohol problem.

because turks were never intended to be muslims anyway...... they re not arabs but even have a lot of european blood in them.
Atatürk was a gift of god who rose to power when the people needed him, saving the children of todays turkey from extinction back then.
The same children who betrayed him, either by voting for erdocuck or doing nothing after the rigged voting. But dont despair the majority of the country is against islamofascism and a significant portion loves atatürk more than ever before.....

Does Erdogan/AKP disavow his legacy, or do they just twist it?

They're twisting it; they say stupid shit like "Oh Ataturk would have wanted this." or "Ataturk intended for things like this to happen."

Secularism was one of the top priorities of his government, so, you can say this is a fundamental change in the structure Ataturk created.

They twisted it as fuck, but know they might disavow it completely, knowing that nobody will and unfortunately can step up to it....

The only one who could've possibly achieved true secularism in Turkey would have been Ataturk. They need another Ataturk to change the path of Turkey.

ataboy!

An atheist society never lasts. Even all the Arab communists are dying out and being replaced by stuff like the Islamic State and the Muslim Brotherhood

exactly, eventually all the secularists are just outbred and they lose the majority.

>t. mehmed mehmedoglu '"""native'""" german

This quote's not actually him

youtube.com/watch?v=_kiWH177fqU

How did retarded arabs even islamafy Turkey?

>that video
>that picture
>that flag

Because he wasn't Turkish

pic unrelated

says the greek papadopolous and no my name is not mehmet but something along the lines of Can.
And yeah i might not be a native german but have turkish roots(did i hide that ?), but still pretty based and assimilated completely......

its a good thing that in the US the minorities will never out-breed the whites

The Turks and Persians beat the shit out of each other so badly that they weren't able to resist

That's not true

unless you're trying to be a dick...

In which case, fuck you

he was (((London city))) agent living in Turkey only Jewish town of Salaonika
England got ZOG in the 17 century when kike Lord Rothchild bought most of the UK central bank shares
from that time UK/England?london City continued to support Ottoman empire ine the eastern Europe fearing that Russian may take the Constantinopole and became blue navy water empire
in the aftremath of dissulotion of the Ottomans eternal anglo wanted to have infuelnce and control over Turkey but also for them to be more democratic/civilised and western oriented

tl dr it's the jews

Ataturk copies French laicist system which actively seeks to eradicate religious influence from society and state and seeks to control what is and isn't accepted to be taught in mosques. This is different to the concept of "secularism" (in American sense for example) where the state simply seperates religion from state but also doesn't make any law prohobiting freedom of religious practice and expression. In Turkey there have been alws against wearing head scarf for a long time which Erdogan is undoing slowly. Ergodan has brought Turkey closer to American secular system now.

t. Mehmet

Yeah he was a Anglo spy thats why he fought against Anglos right ? Totally makes sence KEK

soon

honest question. given your current political situation how many decades until you have a civil war/kurd uprise?

As long as there is a islamist president it wont happen. Kurds who wants a free kurdistan are just Commies

Secularism in Ataturks goverment was an action he had to take in order to advance the country, after being left behing in several areas (he also created modern Turkish language).

From my understanding, a secular goverment does not promote any religion, has laws againts religious opression BUT is different from an Atheist goverment, think the USSR and their anti-religion actons to see the big difference between a secular and an atheist government. Lots of posters seem to mix the two.

he was a special kind of a kike
a ULTRA KIKE
a Khazar

the same force that tried to remove (unsuccesfully) your Golum Sultan Erdgogan from ultimate power

it's a little more comlicated than that, and i've don't have time nor the crayons to explain it to you

basically you're Anglozionist ally and a (bad behaving) verry precious proxy

that's why royal jewish bankers from London City have long invested artificially supported the long gone Ottoman empire aggainst the Orthodox Christian Russia

that's why eternal Anglo and France fought with you aggainst Russia in Crimea

there/s nothing more that jews hate than a stron patriotic nation and theres nothing more that anglos fear and hate than a rival blue water navy and empire

that's why you, israel, nato, saudi retards, and the rest of sunni subhumans along with the JEWsa are (((ALL in this together)))

you got that ?

Whats your sauce ? Just because he born in the Thessaloniki that doesnt makes him a jew. Both hes father and mother are Turkish how can he be a jew

They're pretty much the same though in that they try to subvert the society they're imposed on. An atheist government tries to make everyone atheist while a secular government tries to increase the numbers of religious minorities. Both are hostile and directed at the religious majority.

Think in him like one of these fedoras from the French Revolution

Smart, moral alcoholics makes the best nation builders!

t. JAM

>John A. MacDonald
>smart
>moral
>nation-builder

Do you guys even want the Kurds in your country? I mean, they seem like more of a hassle than a benefit, that was one of the few parts of Serves I agreed with.

right now i forgot the sources in english

only ones that i had are from the Serbian geopolitcs analyst and a writter
his credecentials are that in his book he exposed albanian mafia and albanian paramilitary UCK terorist organisation are the proxy and ally of the USA/CIA - 12 years before Kosovo happened
people laughed at him
he also wrote the 3 books with the tittle - Islamic State of Germany in the 2000
look what is now happening

he also wrote about the ruling power of the west
the khazar jews - the rothschilds, soros, friedmans, schiffs, and the others

Its not beneficial for now but after 10-20 years it will because Tigris–Euphrates river's source is at Elâzığ ( Kurdish populated town) whoever controls these rivers can make central middle east is a desert. If we let them make their own country we will lost our rivers

>Do you guys even want the Kurds in your country?

I'm half Turkish half Kurdish I dont like both Turks and Kurds both are retarded but Kurds are way worse. Educated Turks are cool tho