Raw footage from Steve Stephens murder

Lots of people asking for the raw footage with sound, not many people providing a link, so here

liveleak.com/view?i=e01_1492374141

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is this seriously what you faggots are getting so worked up over? This is fake as shit.

No, he just legitimately snapped. What's interesting is that for the first time he's documenting it in real time as it's happening. We've never had this kind of insight into a mass shooter before.

Tell me about Joy Lane

and also

>I just killed another that makes 13
>4 likes

>I just killed another that makes 13
>4 likes
>Bridgett Tamar Berry LaTasha Thomas
niggers, everybody.

Despicable, pure and simple

>just killed 13
Is this real?

He originally promised to kill 15 people today. Supposedly the elderly black man was the 15th and he wanted to do it live

Does this video have any real gore in it? Brains splattering or shit like that? Cba watching anything like that right before I go to bed

we would have heard reports of bodies found by now, he probably said that for attention.
I wonder why he wouldn't kill the woman first.

problem niggers?

new thread for the hunt
>epic red pills
>they dont even know about us

Just a streak of blood on the ground. I don't see all the fuss about it.

why is it that only blacks feel the need to videotape their crimes?

you see the gunshot pretty clearly, nig moves the camera away and then back to him and you see blood on the sidewalk. nothing horrid.

There's an old quote that somewhat applies
>To put them out of their misery would be too generous

I guess the guy was really fucking pissed at her

>liveleak

Wish I'd saved the original now fucking gay ass watermark

Blood splatter and then a shot of his body afterwards
The guy makes him say the name of his girlfriend and then blames her for what is about to happen
Small scuffle as the old guy raises his hands to block the gun, but he shoots around him and hits him in the head
Just one shot

Why is there no mention on the news of the 13? When I was watching earlier they focused on the one murder that there is video of, but were silent about his claim of killing 13 today and his intimation that he had killed more on previous days. He even mentioned a house in this context implying that there were bodies there.

WHY HE KILLED HIM?!?!? AN OLD MAN?!?!? COME ON!!!

in other news, 1 has been killed and 40 have been injured in 32 seperate shooting incidents in chicago since Friday.

heyjackass.com

did she died

>1 has been killed

light weekend

its an Easter miracle!

Niggers never put them selves in harms way. They target the weak and vulnerable.

Why do americans never kill crack dealing, gun wielding, pot smoking niggers? It's always the old ones who literally poses no threat to society

Yes :(

I remember when all you niggers were like "muh aryan princess, fuck that Mexican. Turns out she was a coal burner and her nigger boyfriend shot her. keks were had.

Around blacks user, never forget.

That wasn't her boyfriend, the fuck are you on about?

its on Best Gore

Damn that's fucked up

We do, it's just not news worthy since it happens so often.

As far as I know, no other bodies have been found, so he could be talking out of his ass. The one he filmed is the only confirmed murder.

what did you mean by this

This legitimately makes my conscience prickle.
These people really shouldn't have access to advanced weaponry, they can't handle the responsibility.
Take weapons from negros to protect them.

The bloke pops a sick 360* and when he turns back around you see a streak of blood on the ground

Dude he would just be stabbing old men if he didn't have a gun. Nothing would change

>gambling
WTF that's his problem? I see niggers gambling here all the time. They shouldn't be allowed, but they want to pump their welfare gibs into quarter machines.

>mass shooter
Did he shoot anyone else?

Come the fuck on dude, have some taste.

>updating kikebook
>cops haven't found him
Yeah right. Let me guess, hell run innawoods and die in a fire.

He claimed to. They were probably niggers in his ghetto and were originally attributed to gang shootings or something.

>comes to a board titled "politically incorrect"
>tries to make them politically correct

found the redditor

Shit like this made me lose all faith in humanity.

America is a sad place full of sick people
glad that I stopped traveling there
worried for a relative who will study there
this poor black man
this evil nigger
nigger off us bases

HIS NAME WAS ROBERT GOODWIN

It's all her fault.

Get fucked I gut laughed for 5 straight minutes at that MS paint drawing

Everyone of these videos cuts away at the shot. False fucking flag.

Stuff like this happens everyday in Africa.

You may not be able to tell since you see the world through letterbox, but there is good and bad people everywhere.

whatever.
2 less nigger in the world. what a confy day.
cmon, pol is so full of redditors.

You had faith in niggers to begin with?

What the fuck dude? That's the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

>Steve Stephens shot and killed 74-year-old Robert Godwin Sr. at 635 E. 93rd St., around 2 p.m., the Cleveland Police Department said.

>steve stephens

I know. For some reason the majority of Sup Forums now loves niggers. It's a real head scratcher

>lost everything
>has a better car than me

Fuck my life

Sup Forums got you to take the racist bait. I bet you feel "full"

yea, like every single day a nigger kills someone, a nigger kills another nigger, a nigger grabs a cable and dies carbonized. FFS all the R_D and normies just make me wanna puke.

>argentina
>not niggers

>my life for the pass year
kek

I blame Joy Lane

"racist bait"
yea, and this board is satire...

Horrific

Why does she abandon the nigger man?

The old man is bending FORWARDS

Only 2 seconds go by ..as the camera swings around..and the old man falls back completely dead and UNMOVING.

Since when do bodies fall, blood sprays and plastic bags petrify themselves all under 2 seconds?

We should see the body falling or settling at the end. We should see the plastic bag shifting or blowing.

Are you REALLY Japanese?

this is all made up. they are trying to hide something. this seems staged.

Wait what's going on?

Someone explain please.

srsly nigga? of all the races you're advocating extermination you go for blacks?
are you in denial or suicidal?

i mean You Tell Them My White Counterpart!

His name was Bob.

a black man killed a black man. what a surprice. and nu-pol is going ape shit morale sucking CTR dick.

that isn't blood it's soup

he holds up the bag before the shot and the bullet pierces his groceries then him

Autistic....

*tips ivy cap*

>Too many FPS games.

どうしてそんなに疑うの?

the nigger that hates himself takes his anger out on the world. To him, his existence is cruel and is jelous of white people.
the more trophies a nigger takes on innocent people, the greater his vengeance against the world is.
If there was no audience to his crime against humanity his ego wouldn't be satisfied. He wants to show the gods his rebellion.
Orcs from norse mythology are based on black people

plz try harder.

Makes me legitamately angry.
>old man goes to the store for his weekly groceries
>waddles around, smiling at other people as he finds what he needs
>makes casual conversation with the cashier, maybe cracks a joke or two
>walks out, acknowledges what a nice day it is
>begins walking home
>a fucking NIGGER shoots him in the head

Fuck this guy. It makes me fucking sick.

How the hell does hes still find the force to run after being hit 3x by a 9 mm round? This looks fake.

1 year of US Gun deaths = More than entire US deaths in Iraq War.

The
>ABSOLUTE STATE of your Muh Bun and Muh Arms obsession.

Fix up you absolute cunts.

it happens every day all over the world. cmon, you only care bcs it was posted in cuckbook.

I don't get it either. But I'm no burger.

white power amirite

hi Japanon

stay cool

>Argentina
Don't ever fucking reply to me ever again

what the fuck is his facebook this kike horseshit website has the worst search functionality ive ever seen in my fucking life

>racist bait
Everyone should be racially aware in this day and age. Tribal thinking is how we are going to survive and not become a Brazil, a Zimbabwe, or a Haiti. Jews have tribal thinking and it has carried them far. Blacks excel at tribal thinking. Mestizos even have a group called La Raza (The Race) to secure the existence of their people. Whites need to drop the apathetic tendencies now lest we be wiped out by racial proud and aware competitors.

Ohh, I miss Caprisun....
The times of my childhood...

About 75% of the gun crime is committed by minorities. 97% of the guns used are not legally owned.

looks eerily similar to when the guy shot the news reporter and camera man

>being this much of a beaner

Everything okay down there, Paco?

Ew, millennial image macro.

iss aw her fawt*