Holohoax Redpill Thread

Looking to expand my resources, figured I'd come to the best place.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg
historyplace.com/worldwar2/holocaust/timeline.html
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/an-introductory-history-of-the-holocaust
shamash.org/holocaust/photos/
youtube.com/watch?v=NoCygmfPgb8
ourjewishagenda.weebly.com/the-shoah.html
amazon.com/Inside-Concentration-Camps-Eyewitness-Accounts/dp/0275954471
books.google.com.au/books?id=hNrqjiyIOhYC&printsec=frontcover&dq=inside the concentration camps eugene&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=inside the concentration camps eugene&f=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only thing you need to know is that the jews deserved it

Trust me I recognize that lel, but still

there's a lot senpai, my dump might look a bit autistic just because of how big it is.

Holocaust is redpilled.

After you murder all kikes the veil of illusion that covers this world will dissapear

Oh look, another jpegs-of-highlighted-newspapers thread that doesn't even attempt to refute the liteal mountains of physical evidence or independent confessions of everyone involved.

The Holocaust happened. Nothing good will come of revising or denying it, only potential loss of friends and mental health. The Nazis were right about a lot of things, but they were also twisted fanatics.

Heinrich Himmler speaks of the extermination of the Jews:
youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg

and before you criticise the translation, read the answer to said criticism.

can you post the evidence please?

Here is an independent confession of a man who was gassed SIX TIMES! What a lucky guy!

captcha ate my image

>literal mountains of evidence
>doesn't post any
Classic.
Pull that tinfoil hat on tighter Clem.

Oh boy this guy again. You going to call up Nat and Aaron on Skype and tell them there's another holocaust thread to shit up with your conspiracy bullshit?

>implying Himmler would give a speech about killing anyone in public like that

What you posted is the same as one of those videos where some cat lady stammers on about the moonlanding being filmed in Stanley Kubrick's basement.
Unless you're Nationalist View without his proxy and this whole time you were a Norwegian. I suppose it'd make sense.

or maybe you're talking about when the survivors spoke about their gassing appointment. These waiting times are unbearable!

so where's the chair then schlomo?

historyplace.com/worldwar2/holocaust/timeline.html

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/an-introductory-history-of-the-holocaust

shamash.org/holocaust/photos/

UH UH LOOK AT MY IMGUR BLOG THERE'S PROOFS ON IT TRUTST ME T-T-THE GAS VANS AND MASTURBATION MACHINES ARE REAL

BODIES BURN LIKE WOOD!!
>pic's sources are all check-able, these individuals were cited by people who wrote the history books you learned in school regarding the holocaust. They each have testimonies and books themselves. Worth reading.

Here's a question, if they wanted extermination of they jews, and they had rounded them all up, then why didn't they just shoot them in their homes?

instead of feeding them, putting them on trains, holding them in camps then gassing them, they would have only spent the value of a few bullets instead. It doesn't make sense.

Do you call it evidence?

rofl are these sources meant to convince me? One is an alleged "timeline" and the other two are jewish-owned .orgs (not third party).

also all the links that the jewishlibrary page direct to are its own website.

SHOW ME A THIRD PARTY, NON JEWISH SOURCE, RABBI. OR ELSE I'LL JUST KEEP DUMPING THESE

unbelievable, i know, but this happened goy! (hehehe)

Nice shifting of the goalposts.

Also genetic fallacy, read the sticky and try again.

>*talks like a supervillain*

Hope this gets you hard, OP

oh no, i argued the wrong way! you showed me, Herschel, you're right! Your sources are irrefutable!

I'm going to go apologize to every jew I meet and give my life, my wife and my children to Israel! Here, have my foreskin!

I'm so sorry that your grandpa had to get anus pumped like this poor man...

This is literally the first time I'm bothering arguing against Holocaust revisionism. It's literally just a few days since I went from "it probably didn't happen" to "it most certainly did". At least in my case, I wanted it to be a hoax so I never bothered to read up the mountains of rebuttals people have made for every single Holohoax infographic.

Denying the Holocaust will only hurt you and our cause. I know that sounds like a jew-trick, but I'm legit concerned over you guys because I don't want you to lose friends over this bullshit like I did.

Dispute the evidence--of which I posted many hundreds of pieces--in your next post--any bit of it--or I'll consider that a concession of your argument.

>posting a compilation
>compilation from a biased source no less

Here's where I teach you to be a SCHOLAR my friend.

Both of the first sources don't have clear citations for their claims, worthless.

Shamash however does, and is worth looking at those rather than the text summarizing select portions of the works cited.

If you wish to cite something you must find what the author used as a citation and use that instead is what I'm saying.

Especially with History Place and JVL, if they have any citations for their claims it'll be somewhere away from the pages and pages of history they spout which is no good considering I know some of the major historians they cited like Hillberg (Destruction of the European Jew), Arad (The Operation Reinhard Death Camps), or Jean-Claude Pressac (Auschwitz Technique and operation of the Gas Chambers)

Yes and it's fine for him to, he's not in-the-know on this subject there's nothing wrong with that. Instead of berating the fellow direct him to the explanation of your thoughts and intentions.

400 corpses in 5 minutes!
That's a corpse every 0.75 seconds.

if that's the case, they could have killed so many more! If they burned corpses for 8 hours a day, they could have holocausted 14 million every year!!!!

Some kike lying about and capitalising on the holocaust doesn't mean it didn't happen. Listen to Himmler himself talk about it

you can consider whatever you want senpai. Don't really care to wade through that shiet while I'm busy.

Also did you know that the nazis had a roller coaster at auschwitz?! Only entry fee is circumcision!

youtube.com/watch?v=NoCygmfPgb8

Your contributions are appreciated brother, ignore the shills.

>its unbelievable
>you go to jail if you don't belive it

I'll just wait for someone to explain to me why I should believe that 900k corpses were incinerated on open-air grills made of railroad tracks. Go on and try something like that yourself. See if you can incinerate so much as a t-bone steak doing that. See how long it takes you to totally incinerate it, then extrapolate that to 900,000 human bodies. Go ahead. I'll wait.

>This is the first time I'm posting
You posted a video Aaron gave to Nationalist View to start his recent OPs with.
Quit lying out your ass, with all due respect whichever member of the r/conspiracy club you are.

>I was a denier but then I became a full fledged holocaust truther! Trust me, it happened!!
Blatant
>I'm one of you guys
tactic.
Yawn.

>I wanted ___ to be true, just like you!!
Blatant. Again.
Yawn.

>Mountains of rebuttles.
Yes and Walter White Jr. had the tape recording of Rosenthal talking about his plot to fuck over the gentiles but he couldn't show it to anyone.

>Denying the holocaust hurts you're cause!
What cause do I have?
You're obviously in my mind. Tell me what how my mind works.

>Jew-trick
Here we go with the muh joos shit.
>I'm one of you I hate ___ too!!! :3
>I don't want you to lose friends over this!
One of these days I'm going to have to pretend to be friendly to Nat in one of his or Aaron's threads and just IAMSILLY it up like you are right now.
In fact that sounds REALLY fun.

If your only evidence for a historical event is a questionable speech recording you have major problems.

With brick Topf & Sons ovens using coal-coke it takes over 3 hours to burn one body. 5 if you double stack the bodies.

>when you run out of gas

also mass executions and the number 6 million have kabbalistic and talmudic significance. The Jews were only to rightfully regain their homeland when 6 million had been sacrificed.

That's why they jews push the narrative of 6 million executed by the germans, so that they can justify to each other that they are allowed to own Israel.

ourjewishagenda.weebly.com/the-shoah.html
here's an article about it written by a jew

>Inside the Concentration Camps
that's a false flag book written by antisemites.

Man, that really was an effective tactic, posting obviously-fake shit and then getting people to "refute" it. People will still be quoting that fake book for decades, won't they?

It does make sense... Among the many reasons is the mountain of trouble the Nazis get through German Christian churches that forced them to shut down completely their T4 Eutanasia program in August 1941.

STRAIGHT OUTTA GAS

>captcha was select all gas stations

There's evidence that the book existed, the author claims to have been in a concentration camp.
But you're now making a claim that the author was making shit up? Not even to ask for evidence of a purpose can you explain how you came to this conclusion?

Which is it?
Did the Germans oppress the Christians or did they not?
What about the hundreds of Polish priests treated as PoWs after the invasion?

It's pretty obviously false, dude.

>its unbeliavable
>but it happend

Yeah and the holocaust is pretty obviously false.

Can you not see why I'm asking you to back yourself up?

I think you have it a bit backwards... some massive holo-coaster is an extraordinary claim, and extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

do you have any evidence to back that up?

Eugene Aroneanu was a Romanian resistance fighter who wanted to extend the accusation against germans for persecution of Jews.

I knew my post sounded shilly as fuck.. I'm hungover and stupid, I don't articulate myself very well in English. I'm the user who posted that thread about Goebbel's diary being mistranslated. Which it probably was, but his later entries in the same book pretty much proves it anyways. He goes on about a "barbaric method" to deal with the JQ in 1942 sometime. Let me ask you, have you sought out rebuttals to Holocaust revisionism or is your entire view based on infographs?

Sauce senpai (on the 3 hours thing)? I know it takes longer than usually claimed but even I've never heard 3 hours.

This board changes senpai to senpai? Or did I just type it wrong? Testing...

Welp, apparently so... *autism*

>amazon.com/Inside-Concentration-Camps-Eyewitness-Accounts/dp/0275954471
why not buy it and find out yourself?

>books.google.com.au/books?id=hNrqjiyIOhYC&printsec=frontcover&dq=inside the concentration camps eugene&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=inside the concentration camps eugene&f=false
or read some of it here?

Slowly the cogs start turning in your head.

Do you still not see the similarities?
Shipping people to internment centers across the country to poison them using cyanide pesticide pellets in undercapacity rooms then dragging the bodies upstairs and burning them all in a very short amount of time 24/7 is an extraordinary claim. Is it not?
Do you know who the historians cite as witness to these events? Do you know what the witnesses say?
Do you know if there are any official German documents?
Do you know about the war tribunals?

here's the thread >> 119659548

fuck

Bergblattsteins and shills can counterpost all they want. In the end, all I can do it post evidence where I can and all the lurkers in the thread make up their own mind.

Some high Placed nazis were Christians, most were not. Yes their murdered Polish intelligentsia including priests.
As for Hitler, by August 1941, he was thoroughly fed up with the Church and Christianity (per his table talks)... If he could have decapitated the Church then, he would have. He would have probably done it after the war had he won.

>ywn be a nazi rape dog

w o o d e n d o o r

have I posted about the acid pits yet? I don't remember.

I'm jewish and living in America. Try and stop me

There's so much wrong with that post. First the 4 Million. Not one single historian in the world holds this view. It's about 1 Million. It's a straw man.

Jimmy Carter was best goy

this prophecy says I can't (pic related)

yeah yeah yeah, ignoring that meaningless number that you jewbois love to parrot, explain how a wooden door with a glass window can contain people who are being gassed to death.

cbf posting more, gonna go do other shiet now. Hopefully lurkers, r/the_donald newfags and others saw my posts. Very important info to see (even if you don't agree with it) if you're going to be a Sup Forumsack

Let's play a game. You list nazis that worked at Birkenau that claimed their was no chambers and I see if I can beat that number with Birkenau Nazis that confessed. Have fun...

ahh yes, the USSR inspected "execution" camp. There is absolutely NO WAY that the USSR extracted false confessions out of them.

>local peasants abandoned their homes
this gets me every time
that faggot probably has never even been to poland

Go and see how many confessions where taken by the Soviets... if by Soviet you mean West Germany or the BBC, than ok...
No effort. 5 minutes...
Me: Hoss, Hocker, Malka, Groning, Bock =5 (probably more)
You: = 0 (after 3/4 of a century)

>confessions = evidence
please show me the holocauster, i would love to take a ride in it

Aside from DNA, a confession if the strongest evidence to convict someone. And this is just Birkenau, look at all the perpetratrors (not witnesses or victims) that confessed vs denied at Treblinka, Maidanek... the number is astounding.

Its funny, too. Seeing as the USSR basically ran off extracting fake confessions off their own citizens at the time.