As a White male, I'd like to apologize for all the racist shit going down today...

As a White male, I'd like to apologize for all the racist shit going down today. This old black man died due to the structural inequities built into our mental heath system.

Yes, black on black crime is bad, yes they have lower IQ and the warrior gene problem. Honestly if the white community comes together we can help fix the problems we caused in the black community and fully integrate them into our multicultural society. Ask yourself, what would Jesus do? Stop being edge lords.

Other urls found in this thread:

cleveland19.com/story/35157310/auto-dealership-owners-found-shot-to-death
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agree. White people kinda suck...

Niggers tongue my anus hahaha sage faggot kys

this. We make a lot of meems shitting on black people, but they really got the shit end of the stick and we really mistreated them for so long. They deserve more.

You gonna apologize for slavery as well?

I'm sorry.

KYS

coming from an chink whose whole region has fucked with each other for thousands of years.

Fuck you, fuck them, fuck everyone. If they wanted to prove to you white fuckers that they can indeed rise up and overcome, they would've shifted their culture and attitude into that of becoming more successful than white people.

Instead, they continue to stay in victim mode while people like you continue to suck their dicks and pat them on their heads like they're pets or something.
All of you make me fucking sick. I hate you all almost as much as I hate the japs or flips.

I'm sorry but I'd like to point out that maybe the average black American has a lower iq than the average white American but we might've gotten the lower iq ones in the first place. Tribes in Africa were selling each other to whites so the smart tribes would tactically dominate the dumb ones. Just a thought.

/thread

I'm sorry more niggers didn't die today

i second this

You don't speak for whites.

Oh fuck off

I don't see acting like a gangbangin' thug as 'victimization'. It's just petty.

Don't apologise to him, he's white, apologise for your white apologism now

Since roughly two people die per second and blacks make up 39% of the world population, a black person dies every 5 seconds, and approximately 139,000 people die per day, so about 54,000 black people die per day. (Don't quote me on this, this was from google searches)

go and ask the kid that's gangbanging, ask the parents, their friends, their community leaders, their activists, ask them "why did jamal gangbang?"

And you know what the most likely response will be? It'll have something to do with their "predicament" or how it's someone else's fault. Not once have I really heard anyone stop and honestly say:
>Holy shit, my nigga, I think our own people's mindset are toxic as fuck. Maybe we shud start look'n to honest work and education as a way out for our young minds instead of either blaming white people, "the system", or labeling work+education as "white".

glad I got in here before all the /nu-pol/ fags started showing up

fuck you faggot
send em to the moon
no suits

I'm sorry that you have to be sorry. You see, I am 2 virtue-levels above you, and therefore all the pain and misery you feel in your life is my fault. I'm the one who should be apologizing for you, you poor, oppressed, ugly creature.

Google Ross Kemp Memphis and watch that video.

While you are right that most of what is occurring is the black communities fault, you are wrong about there not being anyone in the black community that cares. You just don't want to listen because they "can do it on their own". I am of the opinion that in most cases that is not true. There are a ton of challenges in the way of making any type of progress. If ignorance is bliss then racism is orgasmic.

This board might be racist, but if Jamal did a bit better for himself then we'd all benefit.

Try again. When an entire group of people refuse to do anything that would actual educate or further themselves on the basis of it being what white people do, it's not a problem with white people. The majority of laws that make any distinction in any way about race are far, far kinder to blacks than any other race.

As a white male, I'd like to apologize to all the Jamals, Daquans, and Laquishas out there. Ya'll ain't even did nothin wrong. Ya'll livin in the white man's world n ya'll's just tryna do what ya'lls've gotta do to keep ya heads up.
amen

Those folks died because we didnt try harder to help the black community, when will we learn? How many more folks have to die until you people HELP THEM.

They were killed tomorrow?

cleveland19.com/story/35157310/auto-dealership-owners-found-shot-to-death

I apologize for the date error.

Jackie Chan is right.