What are Sup Forums's honest thoughts on NC?

What are Sup Forums's honest thoughts on NC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qdkrCxk1xJ8
politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/north-carolina/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Personally I love where I live.

literally what?

Every year rich bois from outta state come and drive fancy new italian sports car and get btfo by sand literally blown transaxles haha.

Hot.

kek... why would you take a sedan onto the beach?

I love your beaches.

Stole our flag is what I think.

Cuck state that lets a niggerball tournament run its politics
Nu-south
Yank colony
Major cities are shitskin containment zones

Cape Hatteras?

>muh college basketball
seriously fuck basketbll its not that great of a sort. NASCAR on the other hand.
.Close.
stupid rich kids

Pinehurst here, a nice enclave of conservative views and good golf

The Outer Banks are obviously pretty cool, but especially the NOBX have turned into quite the yank colony. Hardly anyone in Kill Devil Hills has a southern drawl.
The inner banks are perfection. Morehead City/Beaufort area is the ideal white civilization.
Then there's a swamp for like 200 miles.
The shitty "ENC" suburbs of Raleigh are just a bunch of white trash and black trash towns.
Raleigh-Durham is pretty much Cary now.
Chapel Hill is gay.
Greensboro-High Point is SO blacked it's not even funny anymore.
Charlotte, Asheville, and Boone are Yank colonies.
The rural west is neat though.

Over all it's a pretty middle of the road kind of state.
Not the best in the union, but it's my home, and I love it for that.

The area that I live is kinda shitty but there are some really nice places in NC as well

Stay outta Chapel Hill and Asheville

Asheville might actually be the worst place on Earth

Triangle rules, most of the rest sucks, basketball is gay

I live in Durham by the way and go to school in Guilford County.
Both areas are awful. Plan to move further east when I graduate, if I can find a job.

Kitty Hawk

Which came first, NC or Texax

Moved there for a year, but since moved back to my home state.

Food was okay, some good things and bad. People were nice. Weather was too hot for me in the summer. Mountains were cool. I lived near a gun range, which was cooler.

8/10

I've been in northern Charlotte for the past 3 months and can't for the life of me find a damned outdoor shooting range..

Elizabeth City, represent!

Fully invaded by northerners in some areas.
The triangle was once the envy of the nation for research triangle park, but has been turned into a societal cesspool thanks to sleazy military implants.
I like Greensboro but I don't live there anymore.. maybe it's become blacked, I dunno.
Charlotte most certainly has

Lots of phonies and hillbilly trash - lifelong resident btw

Personally I love Asheville. It makes me sad to see people actively campaigning to destroy what good they got through mass immigration.

My favourite state. Would like to move one day

GAS THE KIKES! DEATH TO COMMUNISM!

youtube.com/watch?v=qdkrCxk1xJ8

I wish our legislature would stop being so openly c ucked by trying to make same sex marriage illegal every chance they get

I didn't know black people browse this site.
Jk I've been here a while and have learned that at least a fourth of the users here are black.

>elizabeth city

Lexington is a shithole that we pretend is great once a year to celebrate our shit barbecue. Got some great ranges nearby though.

Who else Bunker comfy with Bugout Uwharrie plan?

All my bros gonna meet in the Uwharries in SHTF.

(TR)ashboro

Wasn't this done by some guy who later on became some famous artist? Thought I saw some hallmark movie about this..

Worst Carolina can fuck right off. South Carolina is best Carolina.

Honestly the older generation Carolinians were possibly the greatest social group in the nation. They are awesome. Sadly it's not the case anymore, but a lot of nice people move here from other states

I plan to lay siege to Camp Caraway's Ropes Course and establish a little colony up in the trees there once it goes down. The Uwharries are nice.

>nc went blue
politico.com/2016-election/results/map/president/north-carolina/
nice try tho

Moving there this summer from mis sippi

Yeah I wouldn't mind living in Moore county

BLUE STATE UNFUCK YOURSELVES REEEE. Also best BBQ tho desu senpai

>Be Worst Carolinian
>Be unable to read where it says 2008
Nice try, but we know you're a bunch of cucks.

Its only redeeming feature is all the breweries.

Good summary and agree with pretty much all of it. Sad how the local culture has been neutered by the transplants. Only one person in my office in Charlotte has a noticeable accent. The state will be the next southern state to follow Virginia and be completely converted to a Yankee shithole. Georgia after that.

I have to say that Texas BBQ is superior, although proper carolina BBQ is glorious

Day of the Tar soon, palmetto boy.

Midwest, KC, and Texmex BBQ is trash compared to Carolina BBQ. KYS

I love it

NC BBQ only tastes good if they let you decide how much vinegar you want to put on it instead of them drowning it in vinegar.

Get me out of the fucking Liberal Triangle

im in FOOD COMA FUCK OFF

Vinegar base is only base. Fuck all else

brew n que has the best bbq

Moving to cary what am I in for

Come and try it

Cary = Containment Area for Relocated Yankees

Pretty much Jew Jersey

I'll help swing it back to red

OH SHIT BOI
Well if you're from New England it's basically a little colony for you. You'll be comfy.
It has a Bass Pro Shop if you're an American, though.
The population is pretty white.

He's right.

God I love my state. As others have said, though, there's quite a bit of Northern colonists that tend to shit up wherever they go, and our cucked governor is pretty shit too. But I wouldn't move.

What's the better option? What's the whitest area of the south with real jobs?

Mississippi

It's the best Raleigh suburb.. the rest seem to be filled with sleaze-bag implants

Wilmington (beach), Morehead (sound), and Mount Airy (inland)
Pick your pleasure.

>Got some great ranges nearby though.

golf or gun?

>Boeing
>BMW
>Michelin
Come to Best Carolina, superior in every way.

Uh... dont live in that northern shithole maybe?? Move anywhere except there. If you dont mind the drive think zebulon, fuquay varina, Oxford, etc.

Youre joking, right?

Mount Airy was pretty dank. Used to live there. Nice people and mostly white from what I remember

yall better not be talking shit.

Everything the light touches here is good

>But what about that shadowy place?

That's Durham/Chapel Hill, never go there

no bitch

I didn't mean to quote him, I meant to quote

>pretty big town with a small town feel
>enough tourists to get some new faces every now and then, but not overbearing
>qt girl at the fudge shop
>good food, some nightlife
>low crime (probably because of their excellent Sheriff's department kek)
Yeah it's a nice town.

Ok. Enjoy Jew Jersey and Jew York AIDS faggot

do you call soda coke?

Stay away from Fayetteville.

In terms of people? Middle of the line. But landscape and geologic beauty it might only be bested by California. So much variation and things unique to this state. I live North of Charlotte and absolutely love it. From someone who has been to 41 states and 8 countries, I can definitely say NC still ranks top 5 for me.

919 or die niggas

You mean Fayettenam?

Oh shit, also this. Cookout is the best

Hell yeah brah. I'm thinking about heading out to cookout right now. I'm hungry af.

That the one on Western by NC State?

Love it thinking about moving there if I can your mountains are awesome and I love OBX reminds me of fire island in some ways and NC actually has a BBQ style and it's close to home
Fuck my shitty dem voting state
capital of the confederacy my ass
t.VA fag

Used to have family ship this to me in NYC when I worked there. Best is out of a fountain with crushed ice... lawd have mercy.

sshhhiiiieeeeetttt bitch I picked up a reeses milkshake at that exact location a few minutes ago kek. I live in Braggtown.

Fuck man, I see you have experienced the misery.

Depends on how many drinks in I am.

Neat. Idk I drove through once and it was the happiest I've ever been.

I pretty much eat oatmeal and bland meat most days-> the NC people near the beach gave me a free meal of fresh crab and beer as I was admiring the scenery. It was incredible. Warm, with good food and cheap beer.

I work in tech/military and played lacrosse in university so NC always seemed like a haven

no idea. I just grabbed this off google.

>What are Sup Forums's honest thoughts on NC?

Anybody /ILM/ here?

Cookout is the fucking bomb

Vinegar bbq is gross and the cities are full of yuppie yankee fucks/college kids, literally worst carolina.

>Finally moving out of Greenville NC after getting undergrad and Masters at ECU in three weeks
>Can finally move back to Charlotte

Feels comfy

>Kitty Hawk

Amy?

is that cookout in 919

Raleigh/Cary reporting. This thread is comfy as fuck. Just got back home from Lake Gaston earlier today.

>tfw Best Carolina Greenville is superior in all ways to shitty north carolina greenville
Just try and be this comfy.

What is the Demographic breakdown there?

>people have dishonest thoughts about north carolina
Nobody respects or fears you enough to lie to you.