Just moved to Colorado. What's with all the "native" special snowflakes?

Just moved to Colorado. What's with all the "native" special snowflakes?

>Just moved to Colorado
GTFO and don't come back faggot
t. non native that is sick of the native special snowflakes and the transient scum fresh from out of state

Why the hostility? I only came to work here because my employer couldn't find a decent candidate among all you 420 blazeit faggots

It might be because it was a nice state to live until the hordes of unwashed masses descended on us ruined everything.

Lol rekt

Blame the pajeets not me. There's fucking pajeets everywhere.

You mean.... drugs ruin nice places!?
Say it isn't so!

Where is all the weed money going anyway? The roads are shit here.

Native as in Native American?

Or Native as in "I was skiing these slopes years b4 you got here bra"?

Sounds like littleton/centennial/westdenver
There is no money, it was all a lie to add unlimited democrats.

If you are talking about the legal weed, that only happened recently. It's just that so many people have came to live here it's crowded as fuck. We can't build the highways any bigger, we are gonna overflow.

Native as in I was raod raging on I-25 before it was cool

I left my locals only California sticker on my car after I moved to Colorado.

we hate you
leave

Wrong dumb fuck. You came here to work f or a shit wage for the state that seemed good because of where you came from is low wage retard land. Enjoy finding out you got fuct.

are you 12 years old?

it sure is r/denver in here
sage

last time i went to colorado i saw over 5 accidents and people were driving crazy i was only there for a few days

>it was a lie to add unlimited democrats
basically this

ahahaha the eternal butthurt specialsnowflake denver
so glad I left

I left colorado a year ago. Some towns are nice and right wing but you just moved into cuck land. A bunch of liberal hippy retards running around. Calling themselves fucking "nomads" with tattoos on their faces begging for handouts while they play broken instruments poorly.
Have fun with all of the homeless degenerates. Hope your legal weed is worth your ass state.

Mostly for the outdoorsy liberals who need some intricate persona.

Lick the back of stinking nutsack, you fresh off the boat facebook immigrant faggot.

Native here. Pic related.

They look down on you for relocating to Colorado.

Same thing here in Oregon. We hate Californians who move to OR.

>we hate you

Good.

Are the people that do this actually proud to be american or is this some shitlib signaling?

Fuck off faggot we're full. I'm sick of fucking pot head fucking hippies ruining my fucking state fuck

stop fucking moving here faggots. what is the fucking appeal? you made our home prices skyrocket and now everything is gentrified and full of hipsters. and none of you know how to drive a fucking car. holy shit, you implants are the slowest drivers in the fucking world.

Colorado is a colony of an LA these days, and it's been happening since the 80s, The real natives go fly fishing and shooting. Imports are almost always high. I thought this was known.

You have to be 18+ to post on /pol.

fuck off facebook

>and shooting
Every fucking time I find a nice shooting spot fucking spics and californians ruin it and set it on fire within a year or so. Its fucking disgusting these filth trashing the fucking forests I swear to god if they dont stop im going to snap

It's California faggots like you who move here and try to claim you're a local even though you're so transplant kike

Leave. Now

Too bad. The United States has a constitution that does nothing to limit travel among the states. As long as you're a part of the United States (protip: you're here forever), you will follow the constitution.

>Just moved to CO
>What is with people being proud of being "native"

You answered your own question buddy.

>you made our home prices skyrocket

lolno developers and property management corporations are gouging because they can.

Got to go deep in the public lands now

Chinese israeli ethnostate where?
Yep, fuck all these retards on bicycles too

>i just moved to colorado
Lol why? fuck colorado its a second rate montana

So am I

What part thinking of moving there myself to grow weed

False. The prices sky rocketed because the state is fucking too full. There is no housing available which creates a demand so fierce that it drives prices up. Its simple econ 101 ffs

Ill fucking slash your tires if you do

People come to Colorado then act like assholes. We get annoyed when you can't drive in the snow. We get annoyed when you constantly tell us how you did things back home. We used to enjoy natural beauty without 7000 RVS full of obese people parking all over it. We used to have a state budget surplus before the unlimited democrat transplants made that go away.

So basically fuck you.

user, i am typing this from a ranch-style brick home in the highlands neighborhood of north denver. this house is mediocre as fuck but it is currently worth about $500,000. you could go to any older suburban neighborhood and get literally the same house for less than $250,000. this neighborhood is ruined, thank god I am selling and moving back to the suburbs.

I'm actually making quite good money even with the increased cost of living, thanks. I was also compensated for relocation. Stay mad burn boy.

>A bunch of liberal hippy retards running around. Calling themselves fucking "nomads" with tattoos on their faces begging for handouts while they play broken instruments poorly.
Ha, yeah, Boulder. Tell me about it.

hey guys can i come?

i hate pot, got a sweet $80k job lined up with one of your better employers and like to ski/hunt?

also im white

Then ill roll you like a deer as you're running away faggot

lolno
A fucking leaf

Please leave, boulder was great and now it's a constant stream of Californian pieces of shit with god awful vibes moving here for google

Lets me rent it for a weekend senpai

Because its overrun by out of staters looking to escape the high prices of California, Austin, NY etc etc...

Except they just fucked it up and drove up the cost of everything and made it a faggy democratic shithole. I mean a hypothetical shithole, it's actually really nice now, mostly due to the cost driving off the poorfags and the cold weather keeping the homeless at bay.

I don't live in Colorado anymore, but I lived there for 24 years and everyone just shat on it for being a "dumb fuck cowpoke town" and now they come in droves and cry about shit like OP. Fuck you.

Dude nice gig, will you be working in the Front Range?

Now you know how native Floridians feel

>Colorado too full
Front Range too full nigga, I live on 80 acres in a town with population of 700, all white people.
Enjoy Denver.

Fuck off we're full

That sounds comfy, which county if you don't mind me asking?

I just want to retire in the rockies and hunt big horn with a .338 tho. With my new job I can liver wherever I want. I'm a VA native but the Appalachians aren't big enough for me. I don't smoke weed and I only want to move to CO because it's like a western virginia. And WV blows asshole.

Would you mind me fampai? I just want to be left alone and do white man things. I'd be willing to move to Utah too.

"Native" means "I was smoking pot in Denver before it was legalized .... you poseurs that came after legalization to enjoy freedom are not native. Get out."

"BUT. Make sure you spend a few thousand on weed before you go back to wherever you came from."

no can do friend, its going on the market soon

It means fuck off, we're full. Now go back to the bay area.

It's all the fucking Cali fags moving in because of the legal weed. They're killing my hometown BV

You dont want to be here they are working their hardest to fuck over anyone who wants to enjoy the outdoors in any form that isnt bicycling with a dick up your ass.

No it's developers, land owners, and property management companies gouging because lol what are you going to do? find another one? That's the free market.

It's California exporting their money and their toxic politics to places that don't want them. They ruined their own state, now they want to migrate to somewhere that is less shit. Basically the American version of all the turkroaches in Germany.

Yeah the traffic turned to shit over the last 7 years. Before I left in 2010 there was bad traffic during rush hour, but that was about it. Now its like fucking Houston 24/7.

Stop moving to Denver faggots. Go live in Colorado Springs or Boulder, fuck OFF.

Colorado was invaded by left coaster fleeing their self made liberal hell holes. The bitches would sell out of their 2BR/single bath bungalow for close to a million, then come to Colorado and buy a 300sq/ft McMansion for cash. That drove housing prices sky-high for the locals.
I was there in the late 90's. The area between North Colorado Springs to Denver was open land. Today, it's a sickening morass of developments and strip malls, all to accommodate liberal snowflakes like you.
And you wonder why the "natives" are restless.

nigger I lived there in the 90's and it was like that then
t.non native

I live 15 minutes north of Denver in Broomfield. Get the fuck out, OP. You ARE the cancer killing this state.

yes, cant wait to start hunting elk, i heard its expensive af but still worth every penny.

also lols @ all the retards saying fuck off were full, yeah you are full, of fucking mexicans. why would you not want more whites? do you want to remain a liberal shithole forever?

Why does everyone from New Mexico have a birth defect?

Fuck off we're full. All you hippy faggots ruining my great Red State.

>Go live in Colorado Springs or Boulder, fuck OFF
They aren't any better.

Boulder was always full of fucking faggots

And staying on there too

>buying weed

Blaze it faggot

>Broomfield
a good clean, whites and asians only kind of a city. god bless user.

Native as in I was born here. Go home, faggot.

So would I be better off moving to Utah? I drive a stick shift wrangler and like to think I can drive in the snow. I don't care what state I'm in as long as I can live in the rockies. I've been thinking about CO or Moab, is Wyoming shit too?

>Getting from Denver to Broomfield in 15 mins

Its not 2004 anymore.

Funny, because 'ol Jake there is from Idaho and Arizona.

Yes, we mind. Fuck off, go suck dick in Washington DC east coast butt baby.

You too user.

I live right behind an Asian market and I rarely see any other races. It's amazing. I fucking hate all of these retards moving here. It makes me sick.
Don't remind me.

I know, just want them out of Denver. Boulder sucks, CO Springs never appealed to me.

Well I was hired out of a pool of like 4 local candidates plus me. If the locals would step up their game employers wouldn't be looking at out of state candidates.

Is Magpul still in Boulder? My mom grew up there and I'd love to live next door to Magpul.

Were not all liberal it's mainly just the eastern slope. Like denver and shit. The western slope is all conservatives. Where did move to?

Pacific Ocean or H-Mart?

get over yourself

Radiation. It's where they tested the nukes.

Pacific Ocean

Wyoming is meth and has no women worth a damn.
Utah is a far better choice if you want somewhere comfortable that isnt going to be over run with cucks quick as possible
co springs is getting pueblo population spill over so its all spics and methheads as well now.
>go to hmart
>tower over gooks and poo in loos
Its a good fucking time. If you want redpilled you go to M+I International on leetsdale and squat with the vatniks

checked. lol I shop there sometimes, they have good selection. we must pray for another recession to slow this shit down.

Arvada fag BORN AND RAISED. Don't live there now but it was a nice white place for most of my childhood.

FUCK OFF WERE FULL SHIT BAG

Agreed, send them all to Boulder, it always was a shit hole anyway.

No they went to Texas' Boulder.

But they do make some shitty space food there now