There is no one on this mother fucking planet more mother fucking based and badass then this old man...

There is no one on this mother fucking planet more mother fucking based and badass then this old man. If you disagree then get the fuck off of Sup Forums you fucking degenerate stormfag.

Other urls found in this thread:

videos.files.wordpress.com/ye3jLBhI/18008149_1162264480552611_4218290524764766208_n_dvd.mp4
strawpoll.me/12763091/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you must have come here to find dank pepe memes

qualify

name one reason other than your assumption or projection that makes this nigger based

>if you disagree
You do know this is Sup Forums right? I think you need to get the fuck off

>based nigger civic nationalism is viable we should all marry tiny asian girls
_cuck

Too much of pussy to see the video. Can I have a run down of the video.

Watch it.

videos.files.wordpress.com/ye3jLBhI/18008149_1162264480552611_4218290524764766208_n_dvd.mp4

If he was so badass how did he get killed by some nigger?

one less nigger

Literally the greatest man who ever lived, I dont know how I will go on now that he has passed away

>fat guy heaves to get out of his car, walks across the street to cute old man hobbling along with a bag of easter treats
>"AY YO"
>old man smiling, as is his trusting nature, happy to be accosted by a stranger for conversation
>"SAY JOY LANE"
>"J-joy Lane?"
>"ITS HER FAULT DIS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO YOU
>based black grandpa raises his bag of easter treats to shield himself from gun being pointed at him
>"I don't even know you!"

you know the rest

I am agree. And i still understand Hitler.

aside from being old, what about him is based?

White people are better than black people.

You have the video right there and you can't even quote it right, you fucking leaf.

i'm just giving the basic gestalt, don't be pedantic

People are being sympathetic because this murder strikes at our collective fear, that any one of us at any time can be plucked out of existence at random.

>should all marry tiny asian girls
this is a step up for civic nationalist senpai. usually they just want you to race mix with spics cause they want us to be speaking spanish and have 80% spic demographic.

at least asians have a culture and have done things throughout history. meanwhile the spics are still the same savages they were and it won't ever change

nailed it

you have no idea what this black man has done in his past life. You assume based on his age he is a dindu nuffin but in reality based on his race he was probably involved in drugs, crime, or violence during his youth. This is why nu pol needs to go.

tfw harambe looks more human than this ape

>There is no one on this mother fucking planet more mother fucking based and badass then this old man
Oh yeah? Can he dodge a bullet?

>Getting shot in the head is badass.
Sure.

>getting shot down like a dog is badass
t. rudeau

the guy walks around with a smile on his face. Every pic you'll find of him he looks kind and happy. Pretty easy to see he's not some sort of gang banger.

There was nothing "based" about him; he just did deserve to get shot at random.

this

i think its more because, he targeted a completely helpless nice oldman.

>There is no one on this mother fucking planet more mother fucking based and badass then this old man. If you disagree then get the fuck off of Sup Forums you fucking degenerate stormfag.
Ok, I'll go shit up /leddit/ just like you've ruined my board you piece of shit

You need to watch it. Consider it relevant to observing Easter. If you feel nothing, you aren't human and you should kill yourself for the betterment of humanity.

stfu nigger

(((You)))

kys, reddit.

There are so many people who want to die but lack courage and this motherfucker kills a nice old man who probably loves life. Why doesn't a random guy show up and kill me? Should I move to the USA so the odds of a murder are higher? Should I move to Germany so the odds of a terrorist attack are higher?

Brazil is so peacefull. I will never get to be murdered unless I leave this country.

>bumps thread
Learn to sage, faggot.

God works in mysterious ways. Life is a lesson and a glimpse of Evil. We must go through this experience before we enter endless bliss.

le lebbit army

So are we being raided right now? Hundreds of nigs die daily around the world, but this one old nig is somehow different & I should be crying for him? Hes suddenly badass & based? How do you crybaby fags know he wasnt a pedo, most black men are. How do you know he was innocent in any form? This obvious shilling is fucking retarded & the mods are being lazy fucks as usual. Nothing political about a fat nog shooting another nog you idiots. Or is this Trumps fault too?

Dont go to Germany unless you wanna get assraped by """germans"""".

JIDF pls go

go shill on reddit or some shit.

Hey man I don't-

/thread

Micropenis confirmed.

I can't tell if you're being ironic or not.

His grandkids were smoking weed when he left to get groceries. His 350lbs welfare queen daughter will come one the news pretending to cry saying waaaahhh he dindu nuffin keep sendin us money! Then his grandkids will grow up to rape/rob/kill more old people and the cycle continues.

Some of you don't realize the amount of damage one single nigger does. I have no sympathies. This violence doesn't have to occur on our soil.

Rust, go to bed

>People are being sympathetic because this murder strikes at our collective fear, that any one of us at any time can be plucked out of existence at random by a nigger.
Fixed that for you.

>genius IQ as a child
>skipped multiple grades
>Vietnam vet
>multiple tours
>medal of honor recipient
>hard working business owner
>God fearing Christian man who volunteered at local church
>volunteered at inner city youth centers to keep kids off streets
>helped make innovative discoveries that will lead to the cure for cancer
>helped end racism
>led the way for research on alternative energy sources
>Nobel Peace Prize Winner
>helped end world hunger
>was almost the first man on Mars
>developed faster than light warp drive for space ships
>Helped revolutionize physics by discovering what he called the "Godwin particle" that explains what's at the edge of space
>now that he's in heaven his work continues as he tries to research a way to escape the afterlife and come back to the world of the living

Can we give it up for based old black man? If you don't think he is based fuck you racist stormfag go kill yourself. Sup Forums is not the board you think it is.

>implying that old black man hasn't already been reincarnated as some suburban white baby

Is this true?

>implying the old nigger wasn't mugging whites and stealing tires 50 years ago

yes

I want to believe, but it is impossible now. I let (((them))) fuck my mind and I didn't even realise.

Why would I be ironic? I really want to die, but I don't have enough courage to kill myself. I would be very glad if someone just killed me.

Because he died?
If his last words were
>You're a fucking nigger
I'd say he was based
But you're a fucking Redditor le based Centipede
KILL YOURSELF

>Not a fucking argument.

The whole concept of white nationalism is that whites are supposed to hold themselfs as a culture, to higher standards.
If you are going to justify mindless savagery then you too are an ape, no matter your skin colour.

if anything nigs from his generation were far less uncivilised, they grew up with jazz instead of rap and wanted to simply be treated equally instead of nigs nowadays who screech about nonexistent oppression

Anybody got the FULL live stream?

>nobel peace prize winner
Sure, why not

you can trust a gorilla atleast

>wanted to simply be treated equally
if you think any movement for rights ends with "equality" you're naive

>justify mindless savagery
why should we care what some nigger did to another nigger?

60's era nigs were better people

You have no idea what this black man has done in his past life. You assume based on his on his race he was probably involved in drugs, crime, or violence during his youth. This is why you need to go.

I feel bad for the tree.

The naked nigress serves for an argument i suppose?

That video made me feel more sick that any of those mexican cartel or brazilian ones.
Poor dude was just minding his own bussiness, his family was probably waiting for him and even seemed happy that a stranger approached him and then he fucking kills him.

I can't believe i'm seeing this on Sup Forums. This place is dead.

shit bait desu

sage

Just out of curiosity, don't know if it still exists.
Anyone know the link to Stevie's facebook account. I and i'm sure allot of people here would like to check it out.

yeah.
Made worse that i go to school in cleveland.

no need to argue with you, you're basically the niggers of europe that roam around in street gangs and would do similar things anyway, subhumans will be subhumans

>mistaking gypsies for slavs
>making excuses for niggers
Wanna bet what's your skin colour?

white as the cum I'm going to be unloading into your women when I come for a bit of sex tourism andrej

True no one knows shit about this man like he's done God dammed hero. For all were know he just got paroled which isn't that unlikely considering he was black.

He seemed pretty cool tho and not a typical nigger.

>Implying

You need to get that checked out then...

Pretty much. I would add that most murders aren't 100% completely random and have some kind of goal, even in the heat of the moment. If he went up to his ex and shot her, it would be understandable but he just fucked a random person on the street for literally no reason. It wasn't a school shooting or a terrorist attack, it was one guy totally by random in every aspect.

'bout tree fiddy

Decide Steve Stephens' fate.

strawpoll.me/12763091/r

Fuck this Steve dude

Aw man. I was hoping it was at least just a quick pop so he didn't have to know what was going on. Poor guy. Imagine being alive for 70 fucking years building your life, and that's the fucking way you go out. Shot by some shithead at random while bringing easter home to your kids and grandkids.