Why do americans wear shoes indoors?

why do americans wear shoes indoors?
are you guys retards?

I never wear shews. their a jewish invention

It's in public or at a someones house unless they say otherwise you dumb leaf.

I take my shoes off at the door in my house and I ask that anyone here takes them off as well. I've been to a few different people's homes though where they don't take off their shoes. They just don't care I guess.

Yeah, everyone wears shoes indoors. I don't want my socks to get dirty.

I don't

so the rats can't eat their feet when they pass out on chrystal meth. also so they don't get cockroach-juice on their socks when they accidentally step on one

only turks complain about this

You ever slice your foot on a floor nail that popped out after years of wood warping? You won't if you're not a dumb ass and put something on your God damn feet.

We don't you fucking idiot, if you have an american friend who does than he's a literal retard
Sage

>why do americans wear shoes indoors?
We generally don't.
In Hawaii, it's almost unheard of to wear shoes in someone's home.
Here in Virginia, nobody really talks about it, but nobody wears shoes in my house, nor in my daughter's house.
There are probably plenty of homes where people do wear shoes, but there's no real consensus on whether it's expected or not.

Fag. Probably has toilet paper with flowers on it

>burger quality architecture and housings
>only three fiddy

I don't but I honestly wish I had a bidet.

when i shart myself my shoes serve as a reservoir for the shart juice that rolls down my legs.

good thread.
I have an inside pair that i wear, inside. comfy and it doesn't track shit all over

Cool mummy gif, mind if I save?

why do you worship your floors? like you live in some palace. stooping to remove/lace up shoes every time you go out the door is turd world bs

shoes stay on the mat at the front door, or the garage, or closet shelf
wearing outdoor shoes in your house is filthy

Why do you care

holy fuck please get off the computer and eat all your dads pills that picture is visual cancer

Is all yours.

How to spot an american:

shoes indoors
no bidet
mutilated dick
leaves tips
occasional shit stained pants
fat
loud
dumb

>have laminated hardwood floors
>if I track dirt through house
>just sweep it up
>at most, just mop with some simple green
>don't have to fiddle with shoe laces if need to leave
What's the problem? I've dogs too, should I need to scrub their feet every time they come through the doggy door?

where has this misconception stemmed from?

THE RIGHT TO SHART IN THE MART SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

Thanks med kit

If you think it's moral to see a visitor's barefeet in your house then you are the problem. I do NOT want to see other people's toes. If you are with your immediate family then it's no problem.

would still if I were her age

probably movies. And nobody got time to put off shoes in a movie...

No because i can afford proper flooring. You ever lay on a nice clean carpet?

Yeah in Hawaii we don't do that. It's sort of retarded to walk inside with shoes.

Not to mention that we are rich and we don't rely on public transportation. Euroshits and canacucks step on shit everyday while they ride the bus or train. We have our private new SUVs to move and vacuum cleaners to keep the house clean.

it depends where you are

this

its not a misconception, a lot of American's just don't care
don't get me started on people who don't mind having their shoes on in bed

>take off shoes
>rub your disgusting foot sweat soaked socks all over my floor.
>or be barefoot and pick up all the tiny dirt on my hardwood floor, this acting like dozens of lego bits...

Sounds like a blast. Goddamn you leafs are fucking retarded.

I'm with OP. Shoes in the house is retarded and those defending it are verily proving the point. Bunch of two digit IQers talking about shoelaces and sweeping dirt up and not wanting to see people's feet and being able to leave the house 8 seconds faster and stupid shit as some rationalization.

The leaf is correct. Also, people who rent dgaf and usually wear shoes, people who own usually don't wear shoes.

Then change your socks you ducking groid.

>passing out
>crystal meth.

Literally pick only one.

I really only wear shoes when I'm shoveling manure for the garden so I don't get weird nematodes; or if I go out in public. Other than that barefoot.

TV shows and movies, because no one ever takes their shoes off on a move/tv set.

Then some autistic leaf or Yuro comes to Sup Forums to make a thread.

>having their shoes on
>in bed

Exactly. Being barefoot in somebody elses house is third world flip flop gook tier behavior. It's like they want to act like a monkey instead of a civilized man.

>rub your disgusting foot sweat soaked socks all over my floor.
Don't wear socks when it's hot out and you won't get sweaty feet, if you do get sweaty feet without socks, stop being overweight.

>or be barefoot and pick up all the tiny dirt on my hardwood floor
You wouldn't get dirt and shit in your house if you didn't wear shoes indoor to begin with, also vacuum your place twice a week unless you live like a pig.

Also, wearing the same shoes outdoors and indoors on hardwood flooring will fuck it up eventually, take it from a carpenter.

shoes in bed is an instant kill yourself

I always wear shoes inside don't want to get flat footed

I have shoes for just indoor use.

what? Most people I know take their shoes off inside. jesus this brings me back to when I was in MS and HS when youd walk in your friends house and youd always know whos there because of what shoes are at the front door, good times.

scenes would also look stupid most of the time in socks.

saged and reported, this thread is made twice a fucking week. neck yourself, faget

>It's in public

WELL NO SHIT

its comfy. I also don't like creepy crawlies on my bare feet

We have maids who clean up after us.

ug those little pebbles that get stuck in the thread of sneakers wreak my hardwood worse then my dog

she's not going to age that gracefully
when she retires she will become hunched babushka. Instantly.

Because this is America Jack, and we are free to do what we want. If we want to take our shoes off, we will do so when we want to.

Have fun snow nigger pleb. I bet the royal family in your country don't take their shoes off in their property, because they don't want to look like a peasant. But you do because you are a comfort seeking degenerate faggot.

I take off my shoes and put them by the door but my mom's nigger boy friend has the audacity to wear work boots indoors and tread on the fucking expensive carpet that I laid down myself. And she tells ME to start cleaning up after myself when this fuck brings in mud every fucking day.

Who gives a shit about carpet. It is probably made out of some plastic.

>leaves tips
Receives great service.

Literally everyone in this country takes of their shoes indoors, I've never met or heard of anyone not doing, it's not even a question.

>t. newfag

I've been here since '08. That's a quality meme, leaf.

>taking your shoes off around other adults
>tee hee let's have a slumber party
>let's all get in the bathtub and have dad scrub our naked lil' butts, we're toddlers hee hee

>I've been here since '08.

Sup Forums went mainstream in 2007, you are still a newfag

>having a carpeted home

Why do shit skins love having it hard?

>t. poorfag who's never walked on quality carpet

>subjecting others to your disgusting foot odor

>mainstream

No it didn't

>2007

Sup Forums didn't exist back then

In my country we have to buy indoor shoes for our children in preschool too.

>has money
>has guns

Why is leaving tips a bad thing? Waitresses depend on that money, you fucking dago

>Not having carpet in every room including bathroom

My grandma even had a decorative carpet hanged on a wall.

It's not hard to keep your feet clean. You keep them clean and then your feet don't stink.

It just depends. If you're at a party, you don't take your shoes off, because you're constantly walking outside and inside in most cases. Also, there may be so many shoes that you lose track of it. If you live in the house, you don't wear shoes inside obviously. No one does that.

reclaimed wood flooring beats carpet any day

I'm not surprised.

Is comfortable as a fuck. Why dress for other's people eyes if you can dress for yourself???

keep your goddamn feet clean

>No it didn't
Yes it did
>Sup Forums didn't exist back then
Kill yourself

Wrong

In their country they usually do shit work and so waiters don't expect others to pay them extra because they do shit work and are poor. The chefs are good though.

Ever heard of home maintenance?

>Yes it did
No it didn't

Kill yourself first

>Waitresses depend on that money
They shouldn't have to depend on it at all, it's a sign of a third world country where waitresses have to literally grovel at customers feet to make enough to live.

different tastes than me I guess

why does it seem only white people do this? maybe because it's i'm asian but even niggers make people take off their shoes in the house. i've only seen white people do this

its the same leaf with earlier whining about gunz

>DEMORALISATION
.ABORT LEAF THREAD

do you like that open concept house style?

It's called capitalism.

>literal Muslim calling America a third world country

Top kek

I just like me some carpet

>why does it seem only white people do this?
because only white people do this
except for some upperclass ones

Europe is also capitalist but wages are enough to live on here.

>t. 60%

open floor house plans are top tier m8

eh if you get a stain like blood on a carpet it is harder to hide than wood. you just have you sand down wood

Yet the cucked ass continent you live on depends on us. Your a cuck's cuck that's getting cucked by shitskins

Carpet is so comfy

They act normal unless a customer behaves badly, then it's unnatural levels of patience or they don't get paid.