CLEVELAND FACEBOOK SHOOTER KILLED WHITE MARRIED WORKING COUPLE A DAY BEFORE EASTER

cleveland19.com/story/35157310/auto-dealership-owners-found-shot-to-death

Confirmed it was STEVE and he stole the car hes driving from their lot.

Other urls found in this thread:

news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/oh-cuyahoga/cleveland-car-dealer-found-dead-had-just-been-interviewed-by-news-5
youtube.com/watch?v=f0nTOTjOkQ8&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not even April 17th yet

they look like degenerates

They fucked it up, it was the 15th, but that was the only place I saw their pictures

Lay off the goon and go to sleep you drunk bogan fuck.

we got the bounty hunters to rap moonman and shadilay
>we producers now

Meh, but those are white people. The old black guy, I feel bad for him.

>being this retarded

lucian rap only pls

it was on friday, lies

Oh bollocks, there's kid in the guys photo, hope it's OK.

Cleveland is in France?

BUMP

Sorry OP, nu-Sup Forums loves niggers now

yeah, it's pronounced Somalia Deux though now

i wonder
which fate is better, die cleanly with your parents
or
get abused in orphanage/ by adoptive parents and have one of the most shit starts at life

>Confirmed it was STEVE and he stole the car hes driving from their lot.

Obama's America...

That makes me mad. That nigger Stevie can kill as many coons as he wants, but I can't abide the killing of whites by niggers.

They knew they were in danger. Did they get a gun? Glad they died desu

SO A BLACK MAN GOES ON A SERIAL KILLING SPREE, BIG DEAL. CNN HAS MORE IMPORTANT THINGS TO REPORT ABOUT LIKE HOW TRUMP EATS FRIED CHICKEN WITH A FORK

I figured that car looked a little too pricey for some pissed off nog.

I hope we at least get to see that nigger get capped.

I'd choose die clean with my parents

Ok now I'm mad

Hear, hear

>degenerates

Dead-generates.

That's tomorrow fagit

>white trash getting killed
-yawn-

This doesn't seem true as he made the video outside of his workplace saying he was "about to kill" this morning. As if he hadn't killed anyone yet.

My guess is the old man was his only victim and he's trying to talk up the rest, and this was an unrelated incident as Cleveland is a shithole with 10+ murders daily.

They were married, had a 19 year old son, and owned a car dealership they worked at together.

Fuck you man

>married
>son
>owned a car dealership
Which one of these makes them not degenerates? Where was their gun(s)?

fucking this

Sup Forums is falling for the most obvious falseflag in history

if kek blesses this post stevesteve is the reincarnation of dorner

Will the retard respond? I bet he is embarrassed at the file name right about now.

NIGGER DETECTED GET OUT

My dad, owns a dealership.

>SERIAL KILLING
it's spree killing, probably.

are you 19 perchance?

And that has nothing to do with whether or not he is a degenerate. Why didn't these people have guns? Ohio is an open carry state, they could walk around their car lot with AKs on their shoulders to scare off attackers.

In his confession video in front of girlfriends job he lists the places of the previous killings dumbass. One is the address of the dealership.

user these cucks don't care.
They're not Niggers.

Sup Forums doesn't care about this, they just care about THE BASED BLACK MAN. wow so noble

Amen

UPDATE:

news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/oh-cuyahoga/cleveland-car-dealer-found-dead-had-just-been-interviewed-by-news-5

god fucking damnit

Well what the fuck. A married white couple that owns a business together, the dad is clearly in the tub with a white child, and they have nice teeth. What is so fucking degenerate about them exactly?

The report was published before his videos I believe. He could've just seen the news and referenced it when making his video.

*pool

They didn't own guns and try to defend their lives and property themselves, they cried to the news like faggots and just waited to die.

Obviously degenerates.

Police released a statement saying they searched everywhere he named and found nothing though

Only been lurking for like 10 minutes. This guy said he killed 13 people. So these two and the nigger. Any others?

>Lundi
>Avril
Those aren't Even real words.

ANYBODY WHO THINKS HE DIDN'T DO THIS:

HES DRIVING A CAR FROM THEIR LOT AND IT EVEN HAS TEMPORARY TAGS

DON'T BE STUPID FUCKS.

catch and torture this piece of shit...race war when

Wpw, where will Cleveland get their cars now...

Is there someone sitting at home at all times waiting to make new memes everytime a news event happens? These come out exceedingly fucking fast.

>Reply
That kid owns a dealership now. He's fine. He'll sell you a car, no problem.

>my pussy not good enough to kill anyone over

youtube.com/watch?v=f0nTOTjOkQ8&feature=youtu.be

The bodies should be at the addresses given in this video. He's apparently a serial killer of some variety and would murder people and put their bodies in abandoned buildings before he decided today to become a spree killer.

According to the cops though they never found anything at the addresses so he's most likely bullshitting. This killing was probably unrelated and chances are he killed the old guy drove to some abandoned house and offed himself.

THey were found on Friday By their son. LEARN TO READ dumbasses

read this cuck

Would you fucking stop making excuses for the nigger?

Where the fuck does it say that?
Stop assuming fucktards

I'm just doing my part to slow the spread of fake news.

kek

He says in the confession video

"I wasn't keeping score but I'm gonna keep score today"

This guy was a serial killer. That's why he was so blasé and why it was easy for him

PG hit and convenient cover?

Seriously though.
He's a fucking scumbag murderer that is probably dead in a field somewhere after he shot himself while crying like a pussy about his girlfriend and how everything is everyone elses fault but his.
Doesn't give you all excuses to make shit up
you fucks..
IT HAPPENINGGGG REEEEEE
Fucking dumbass cunts.
Get fucked

Says the white nigger.

Never underestimate the level of autism some polsters have. I'd envision Paint, meme software & overlays running in the background at all times, waiting for deployment.

Just think about it: In America, one nigger on a killing spree can take out a shitload of people. How do you guys sleep at night?

I would go mad about the thought that a random nigger can pop up and shoot me in the fucking face.

haha your parents are dead

The cop never found any of his claimed victims at the given addresses. He's just lying and trying to sound the hard man.

>How do you guys sleep at night?

You'll find out in a year or two, Hans.

This is in fucking horrible taste.

lol

Wait Trump eats chicken with a fork? WTF don't give this man the nuclear codes.

When you faggots like this cuck brit see tomorrow that he killed this white couple on the news what will you do?

fake news OP. Steve owned the car and bought it recently. its listed in his name. Police have already announced this.

the police have said in their statements that the only victim theyve found is the old guy who was killed on livestream. they checked the addresses. what do you gain by making shit up?

Fuck you for making me laugh

My birthday is apr 17th, wich is ~30 min away est.

I find your date dubious.

You'll see, dumb fucks. Its already confirmed by anybody in the local area.

Let's see your penis.

i already fucking said it was someone elses post on facebook faggot

Is Cleveland the new South Africa?

I hope their 19 year old son sells the house while it still has value and GTFO, I heard Maine is still civil.

I'd be angry. I don't see why you seem to want to attribute these crimes to him though and allow some other nigger to get away with these murders.

He killed the old guy and someone else killed the people running the dealership. Just because I want the right person to be arrested for the crime doesn't mean I don't want justice for these people.

>OH

>being this retarded.

>THAT I DON'T KNOW
That's what they all say.

>business owners
>white trash

When nigs start nogging outside their designated nog zones it's time to act

This also disturbs me

WHY ISN'T ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS??????

It doesn't say that anywhere in the article.

>martin luther king jr blvd
Every fucking time man.

Fucking niggers.

hey

I DON'T GET HOW SO MANY OF YOU ARE DENYING THIS. HES LITERALLY DRIVING A CAR FROM THEIR LOT AND THE TEMP TAGS ON HIS CAR ARE ISSUED FROM MR. CARS.