Sup Forums BTFO

hmm...really makes you think...

reminds me of when i was screwing your mother

woah.

>a screwdriver that needs another screwdriver to work
wow it's as if it's made by someone too retarded to even put together ikea furniture.

HOW WILL OP EVER RECOVER?

Or is it a reference to (((them)))

This REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY made me think

>Tfw you think its a girl but then she screws you

kek

>Sup Forums is too retarded to get this

How in hell could anyone be too retarded to understand this?

What is this? A drill bit disguised as a screw?

Ahh they are getting deceived by a half-breed abomination. Makes perfect sense.

How is a mom joke edgy?

BUT (((WHO))) TURNS THE SCREWDRIVER'S SCREW

A novelty screwdriver is driving our country's politics and we're all screws?

That's a funny picture, do you mind if I save it?

So the one at the podium is the only one right for the job?

FPBP

KNEEL BEFORE ZOG!

>M-mr. President?

>Look out Mr. President! He's got a drill!

>tfw there are screwfags and drills everywhere

>Wrong board, buddy

>broken nation, millions of desperate people have become uprooted and lost their jobs
>a man of the people is elected with the capability to fix the broken machinery
hmm indeed

What this needs is a (((screwdriver))) with a handle lurking in the shadows behind the stage with a "made in Israel" sticker.

>this thread

sage

The (((drillbits)))

Go ahead. It's all yours friend.

#notmyscrew
I've got this guys.
>hold on

I don't think it was

>I've got it this time.
Fuck

It's a screwdriver pretending to be a screw. Note that the screwdriver part is hidden by the podium.

Maybe I can pay the screw to unscrew itself

Learned this trick on Mythbusters™

Maybe it only takes cash?
>it's working

Yes and he screws everyone

I'll try bashing it with a screwdriver
>fuck it didn't work
>...
>damnit, I just screwed it back in

I'll try being black!
>affirmative action FTW

That didn't work
>I'll just throw more screws until it goes away

Shit now I have to pick them up...

The (((Drill))) you turns the (((drill bits))) the screw is therefore turned by the Drill through the Drill Bits

I'll try this...
>who even owns cd's anymore anyways?

What are you doing exactly?

But the people in the audience are screws not him

>new board
>/vml/
>violent mental liberals
woah.

I'm trying to get this screw out of office.
#notmyscrew
>it's very hard

Have any suggestions?

Did you try a screwdriver?

shoot yourself with a gun

>using a CD to screw in a screw

Your CD will crack broken before transferring enough energy to get the screw tight

That doesn't fucking work.

Alright, let me just get my screwdriver ready

Be careful alright?

Would that work?

I am being careful. Let me just get my screwdriver ready. This could take some time

Sup Forums BTFO indeed.
If this doesn't prove that at the very least gender is a spectrum then you are on the spectrum.

Ridditfags

I thought it was about how the only option is a flat-headed screw and round-headed screws aren't represented, even though they make up a portion of the voters. I've spent too much time on Sup Forums. Then again metaphors are too much for sjws so the poltican screwing everyone over even though he promised to be "just like one of us" makes sense. Also very relevant to Donald Trump as although he promised to not be like the career polticans he did the same shit they did.
>this awful bait post is still better than 90% of Sup Forums
The again 90% of Sup Forums is awful bait posts. So really not much has changed.

I feel stupid laughing at these, but those threads were great.

U-um... the– the screwdriver doesn't fit. #notmyscrewdriver
>should I just go with the gun thing like that other user said?

what is this, a jewish screw?

oy vey

>Not knowing about the leebinbanana picture meme

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

It's okay, just try another screwdriver.

I'll try the toothbrush thing again, even though it didn't really work and kind of ruined my toothbrush

OP BTFO

Like this?

You could do that, but maybe just run to a hardware store and buy the correct size screwdriver.

>>Sup Forums is too retarded to get this

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

Woah there Sean Connery

This would make more sense if the thing on the podium was a screwdriver.

what ever

>art

The day of the screw will come.