Sup Forums actually cares about the old man

>Sup Forums actually cares about the old man

I'm actually touched. I'm glad this place hasn't converted completely into Reddit tier autism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3xXvzGTKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But user, leddit's the website that spreads the "NOT ALL BLACKS" meme, not Sup Forums. Politically Correct pseudo-conservatives crossposting from reddit care about the black 'person'.

catch up with the truth faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=D3xXvzGTKLw

Old fag here.
For all you new kids, welcome and be prepared to learn difficult facts. The first one is that Sup Forums has always had a shifting dynamic of numerous groups. Two major players are standard "redpilled" posters og various sorts, who are here to get some truth out and to discuss, and the shills.

This poster is a shill. He is from shareblue and is engaged in standard divide and conquer tactics to make people think that Sup Forums is dead. He deserves to die in a ditch with the rest of his ilk, and one day, he will.

This poster is a shill. He is from shareblue and is engaged in standard divide and conquer tactics.

This.
Sup Forums has always cared so much it hurts and has always been shifting.
We're still the same Sup Forums it's just we are finally weeding out the undesirables.

I'm not the one starting the conversation with 9gag-tier memes about how Sup Forums is dead, am I?

Dividing the shills is fine. Note that I don't do it with the aim of scaring off any new people before they can get educated.

You are going pay a price one day.

>redditspacing
You're not fooling anyone.

How come when you quoted me, you left out the part that explained that you were dividing the board trying to scare off new members? You had to consciously inject a period there and end the quote.

You also left out the part where you die in a ditch.

Leddit would be the fags that think Sup Forums is satire and just spam "LE N WORD OLD GUY DESERVED IT LE XD", not only missing the point of racism (hating nigs because they behave like chimps), but also unironically praising the actions of a nigger.

The same people who are okay with "new members" are the same people okay with flooding Europe with "new Europeans".

nice reddit spacing

go back to discord

>Leddit would be the fags that think Sup Forums is satire and just spam "LE N WORD OLD GUY DESERVED IT LE XD", not only missing the point of racism (hating nigs because they behave like chimps), but also unironically praising the actions of a nigger.
There's literal screenshots of r/the_donald where posting niggers in MAGA hats get a ton of likes.

LITERALLY

AND UNIRONICALLY

THE EMPEROR

LION FROM THE NORTH

youtube.com/watch?v=xQCaWLF2gfs

Sup Forums only cares because most of you live your life through a screen, and shit is only real to you if you can see it happen live in glorious colour.

This shit happens every single fucking day, to people even less deserving of it than this old nig, and unless you have a video of it happening you don't give a fuck. It's pathetic.

t. faget

FREEDOM HE'LL BRING
LION AND KING
LION AND KING

So now that he has been called out and exposed, and fails with his first direct attacks which are typically weak, hypocritical, grade school shit like "nuh uh you are", the shill changes the argument completely and attempts to attack from a different angle, still injecting fallacy.

>Sup Forums doesn't want to have normies here so they can be ultimately redpilled
>people who welcome new members to a forum of massive redpilling are akin to globalist politicians corrupting Europe with shit skins

Seriously man. You and your ilk are going to be doxxed one day.

I've donated $50 to this BASED black man's families gofuckme account, join me reddit!

A nation of criminals lectures morals... fuck off Cuckarooistan.

F

Rest in peace old timer.

What makes this mans death different to you?

is this supposed to be funny

because old men are actually allowed to be men. Not our sissy testosterone girls that we call boys who have to ask permission to pee standing up.

Sup Forums, basically Sup Forums in general, always cared for people, newfag.

>normies
The correct term is normalfag, stop saying normie you literal cancer.
The problem with you opening the floodgates to every single normalfag and redditor under the sun is that you're not redpilling them fast enough, which is why we're getting retards like yourself who are shilling for civic nationalism and feeling bad about a black guy you know literally nothing about being shot. Not only that, but prior to Sup Forums exploding in popularity, newfags had to assimilate to Sup Forums culture and that meant being chewed up by Sup Forums until they got it through their skulls that Sup Forums is an anime website with branchng communities. With Sup Forums as popular as it is, newfags are coming to Sup Forums and just learn how to shitpost and nothing about the website as a whole. You're inviting literal cancer who want to turn this website into their next twitter/reddit/tumblr.

That's Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.

I have no idea and even less interest as to what you're talking about, Shitposter.

>Britain did nothing wrong

You only care about this man because you saw it happen on your computer. You don't experience life in the real world. You don't care about all the thousands of innocent people that die even more senseless deaths because you didn't see it happen on a screen and therefore it is not real to your media dulled mind. If you can't see how fucking pathetic that is I don't know what to say

Fuck off, nigger, why the fuck would we care about some ape being gunned down.

Anyone who calls themselves an oldfag as an argument tactic needs to be euthanized.

Only a shill participates in one board, ShareBlue

This thread is bad and you should all feel bad

Fuck off, you cuck.

I'm going to work with a hangover tomorrow and will experience plenty of real life then.

Carry on cheering the destruction of the white man's culture you fucking degenerocuckold.

And on the off chance that you actually are white then it's time to re-evaluate what you stand for before it doesn't matter any more like the white minority in South Africa.

Shareblue are the people advocating for liberalism, Worst Korea.

>he works

Impressive. Why are you so upset about this mans death? Why don't you care about all the other innocents? Just think about why.

The mans death is sad, but no sadder, and no more shocking than so many others.

I say to you again:

>And on the off chance that you actually are white then it's time to re-evaluate what you stand for before it doesn't matter any more like the white minority in South Africa

>advocating for liberalism

You're obviously not from here. Lurk more, or leave.

>redditspacing
You can't fool me desu.

>CHICAGO – A judge convicted a Chicago woman of first-degree murder Thursday in the strangulation death of her 8-year-old granddaughter, who was tied up and deprived of food and water for days while keeping track of the abuse in a journal later used as evidence.

>"This murder was torture. That child suffered a slow and agonizing death," Clay said as the victim's aunt sobbed in the packed courtroom. "That little body looked like it had been pulverized from head to toe. ... Her treatment (of Gizzell) was evil."

This happened last month. Where were your F's then? You don't give a fuck. Fucking hypocrite

Nope could care less

We are under no illusions about the threat that faces us.

The longer you wait, the harder it is to deal with us

>look at Chicago if you don't believe me

No, you have to go back.

This poster is a shill. He is from shareblue and is engaged in standard divide and conquer tactics.

The longer you wait, the harder it is to deal with IT

>almost makes me wonder that some kind of filter is being applied

@121475795
You shills are really easy to spot. You don't deserve the sweet (you)s

Sad but true I see a redpill thread once a week at most. Donald Trump and GG was a fucking mistake. At least the trade off is that race realism is becoming mainstream.

Did you mean "Yep, could care less"? Because "Nope, could care less" is a contradiction you fucking moron. Or maybe you meant "Nope, COULDN'T CARE LESS". I want you to burn to death.

FILTERS CONFIRMED, YOU

C
U
C
K
S

No it's reddit pretending like this guy mattered

>Sup Forums doesn't want to have normies here so they can be ultimately redpilled
Except that isn't happening anymore and the fact that there has been 20 threads showing solidarity with a fucking dindu is the issue here. This guy was a nobody and he shouldn't matter to us but yet the feels parade is going on harder than any instance weaponized autism has managed to rile up.

Yup, that's what I've been saying. Redditniggers who think they can hang with us are worse than fucking shills. I want /mlpol/ back, horse fuckers are better company than these fucking normies.

Don't you have a civil war to fight or is your dog still cooking?

>there has been 20 threads showing solidarity with a fucking dindu is the issue here.

Yeah, most of them created by edgy faggots, and the nature of this board is to be contrarian. Christ, get a grip on yourself. You're part of the problem and it shows. How did you even survive when Chris Donner was hailed as a hero here back in 2012?