Divide and Conquer

Shills are trying to divide and conquer our board. The people that are posting shit like "I'm glad that nigger killed that old nigger" are shills, useful idiots, and trolls. The trolls obviously post for the luls. The shills post to get everyone arguing in an attempt to break up our board. The useful idiots are just the unironic uber-racists that work to the shills advantage.

Honestly, some of the posts we've seen are just cringy, like the type of shit you'd expect to have read in the Diary of the Columbine shooters. None of this shit is new, it's just more visible today more than most days.

inb4 newfag, reddit,

>Sup Forums doesn't come to a consensus on something
it's healthy for the board if nothing else

how new are you?

the people doing it for the lulz ARE Sup Forums, that's how it's always been. People taking this seriously and crying about how horrible it are clearly are not from here, I can only assume reddit or similar.

Sup Forums is not one person but there's people it's certainly not

Yeah well it's better than being a reddit echo chamber, that's for fucking sure

hi leddit

Hey leaf, I know reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, but in my post I said
>this is nothing new
Should I just repeat everything twice for you?

The civic nationalists that are posting shit like "NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE" and "There are black people, and then there are niggers" are shills too, who are trying just as hard as the edgelords to turn Sup Forums into a libtard board.

no you moralfags are the cancer, get the fuck off of this board unless you're going to have the goddamn respect to lurk until you understand the place

Praise Kek and pray that he will deliver more happenings, and more dead niggers!

Hi bean-eating, lawn-mowing, border-hopping, drug-slinging, omnisweaty spick.

I'll have a flour burrito, lettuce, cheese, no tomato, black beans, corn, fajitas, chicken. I'll take that To Go please.

You sound like an SJW
>All dissenters must leave! This is a BADBOYS only board!!!!

why should anyone give a shit about some old man dying

Stormfags gonna stormfag. Best we can do about it is report nazi larpers and move along.

Check

Yeah WTF. I thought this board loves African Americans. Especially the based old ones

Check Mate

You could just punch them. Fuck nazis and fuck white people

None of you retards shilling for this old black guy even know him. He could have a criminal record longer than "muh dik". Shut the fuck up already.

You sound like a mudslime refugee
>All europeans must accept me! This is a tolerant imageboard

Sup Forums stands for 'politically incorrect'. Sup Forums was originally created in 2011 not exclusively for the politics, but because moot was fed up with the racism flooding Sup Forums, Sup Forums and other boards after he deleted /new/ and needed a new board to contain the racism.

>what a liberal thinks is racist

You aren't even trying

No, see we just have a shill problem, and a nigger dick loving newfag problem. You're getting shouted down for being a faggot, because there are a lot of idiot newfags here due to Sup Forums being more popular than ever.

SJWs shout people down in public and everywhere for having disagreeable opinions. I don't mind dissenting opinions here, from people that actually know the place. Although I might call them a faggot too. The moralfag r/donald cancer must not be allowed to spread.

>The moralfag r/donald cancer must not be allowed to spread.
This. This wave of politically correct (((conservatives))) are killing the board with their "I'm a white nationalist but..." and thinking along those lines.