US successfully tests new nuclear gravity bomb

As the world’s attention was on the first combat use of the conventional “Mother Of All Bombs,” the US National Nuclear Security Administration announced the successful field test of the modernized gravity nuclear bomb in Nevada.

rt.com/usa/384786-nuclear-bomb-test-nevada/

MAGA

Well they tested the delivery device, they didn't test the nuclear bomb itself.

yeah i was about to say...

what does the gravity part mean

it works on earth

hmmm

what about on the moon

Sounds like the sort of bomb that'd be useful 'round here.

Less so.

It means that you drop the bomb and down it goes

Like, all on its own

Science, amirite?

Only 1/6th the firepower. The moon still has gravity, you asinine monkey

what a revolutionary stuff I hope with this progress they can drop more on ISIS

the moon is a hologram dipshit

Specifying that the bomb works through gravity is retarded and the engineers who named it should feel ashamed of themselves

>gravity bomb

things still fall to the ground?
ground breaking shit right here

When do all these Reddit bots leave? Will they ever go back to the their safe space?

An unguided bomb, also known as a free-fall bomb, gravity bomb, dumb bomb, or iron bomb, is a conventional aircraft-delivered bomb that does not contain a guidance system and hence, simply follows a ballistic trajectory.

what the fuck is a gravity bomb? aren't all bombs gravity bombs?

yeah its a normal bomb
like an anti gravity bomb explodes so hard that it actually tears a microscopic amount of the fabric of reality
scary stuff

i thought it would affect gravity and suck things in or push things out when i read the op

>he didn't get that it falls to the ground then goes BOOM
The age of just dropping stuff on people is now over.

Brainlet here. Let me get this straight.

It is basically just a watered down nuke that does no change direction and is more accurate with its target than any other nuke?

it's a little known fact that hiroshima and nagaski's bombs had to be manually placed on the ground. the pilots put them on a timer and then had to run away

so these new 'gravity bombs' are a great step up in nuclear technology, allowing them to instead be dropped from planes

>nuclear gravity
What's this shit even supposed to mean?

You'll see

we'll see if i'll see and if you'll see

So like....does the bomb destroy gravity????

this how my ancestors built the great triangular pyramids?

Good thing that the lying steaming pile of human garbage that is Donald Trump never became president and didn't get the nuclear codes, otherwise this might be really bad.

Thank you for that. I love you Australia

we wuz

Nukes aren't real

top MIT science graduate working in area 51 here.

basically a gravity bomb increases gravity in the radius of the bomb by an order of magnitude that scales with the nuclear explosive density of the bomb. so a nuclear gravity bomb the size of a MOAB would increase gravity in a ~125 kilometer radius by ~100, effectively crushing any living creature in ~350 kilometer radius to death as if they had just been teleported to the deep sea

It drops onto a target vs a cruise missile or ICBM

Hey. That's pretty good.

this is bullshit, but I want it to be true

Is there any video of it?

bill clinton LOST the nuclear codes on several occasions. slow your roll retard

>B-61
>new

This bomb is just a new variant of same bomb that was developed in the 60's, you dumb nigger.

>MAGA