How does this make you feel /Pol?

How does this make you feel /Pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That picture does not define my feelings

if you don't let actual transgenders (you wouldn't be able to tell unless they wanted you to know) use the girls bathroom god will will go around razing cities and enslaving the survivors like he did in the good ol' days of Rome. Unlike those pussy ass Nazis who couldn't raze/enslave a single one

my feelings do not define my feelings

well cut my nutz off and call me caitlyn

Why do they have to be so obnoxious about their pronoun bullshit?

my post does not define my opinion

autism

Makes me feel kinda mad that the left have enabled mental illness to this point and are starting to demand under rule of law that others do the same.

Maybe their Utopia will collapse when they realise that the 40% suicide rate doesn't change or maybe they're just keep using it is a monolothic virtue signalling method of garnering votes without ever trying to do anything about it like they do with poor blacks.

Is there any relationship to autism and transgenderism?

this shit has been increasing at least at the same level as autism rates, there has to be some correlation.

Bad parenting.

My self dose not define myself.

reality doesn't define reality

53% of mothers of transsexual children have Borderline Personality Disorder, compared to only 6% of mothers of normal children. Source: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237

Actually one point to make about this.
Genitals themselves don't necessarily define gender. There are a very VERY small number of fringe cases where someone is one gender but has the genitals of the other. There are usually a slew of hormonal and fertility issues, though.

BUT, in this case the exception is proving the rule.

fpbp

In which case, if they're capable of either siring or carrying children, they should date the other. If they're sterile/barren, they can pick one.

But let's not give any fuel to the pack of lunatics who think sex isn't biological in 99.9% of cases.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2016237
>or had symptoms of depression

the abstract fails to define the breakdown of the groups, that is what percentage of the 53% were depressed and what percentage had borderline personality disorder.

It's not exactly mind-blowing that the mothers of boys who become girls might have a higher prevalence of depression.

Like I said, the exception here proves the rule, i.e. gender is not fluid/interchangeable

your chromosones do tho

I feel like a person's gender should be based on chromosomes. XY is male, XX female.

Fpbp