Why the world doesn't help Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EmkK0jXSJQs
youtu.be/aWt2fCt8C1o
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/853831938330599424
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good thing she took a break from crying to post this.

because it's not our problem. no one gives a fuck about filthy brown people anyway.

f

Because helping means you end up with way more people killed

Those were PRO GOVERNMENT refugees and EIGHTY CHILDREN are dead.

It was obviously the work or the rebels.

Notice how no one is touching this story.

What a fucking train wreck.

They'll be fine, look people are still getting on the bus. They'll be okay.

It's true what they say: people on the right are mostly selfish, unempathetic sociopaths. I've never seen someone on Sup Forums express actual care for people, especially the disadvantaged. Even their aryan fetishism is for the sake and extension of their own ego.

Checked. And is this account supposed to be an "8 year old girl" or are they trying to pass it off as an actual 8 year old girl?
Checked as well.

why doesnt Israel take any refugees? their literally right next door?

Didn't you guys hear? An old bloke died from point blank execution in Clevland :(

Why dont they defend themselves random internet faggot

How about the people in the states faker, they should came first. In all honesty, you don't give a shit about any of them, or else you would have been over there helping. Get your head out of your ass.

youtu.be/EmkK0jXSJQs

If only this footage was shown as much as the fake assad gassing pictures.

Empathy is irrelevant. Whether you have empathy or not, you're not going to do anything to help these people. All the feels and tears in the world won't improve their shitty situation. It only serves to make you feel better about yourself, you narcissistic child.

Lame

My message still holds; Sup Forums hates everyone more disadvantaged than them, but when they themself are in a disadvantaged position they whine about 'decency' and 'anti-degeneracy' to hide their selfish intentions. Sup Forums even dislikes poor whites despite all their
>white pride
who are the people they should be trying to help the most.

Great bait, ya got me.

youtu.be/aWt2fCt8C1o

I'll have you know that we raise a bunch of money for George ZImmerman and Darren Wilson :^)

Also, the religious right donate more to charity than any other demographic.

Kill yourself you mental midget.

We're on it.

Israel must be stopped.

>Omg Sup Forums how can you show no emotion to all these random dead people who you'd never meet or know or even comunicate with as they only speak desert speak as the begged for a packet of lays off the back of a truck

I barely care about the next town over why should I wast a minute thinking about these ones?

Australian's solve australian problems.

The world solves syrian problems?

t. 7 year old child with perfect grammar, good English literacy and firm understanding of political events

Really makes you think.......

So what are you going to do to help these people?

Allah does not reward cowardice. Stupid Muzfags don't even know their own religion.

>dead shi'ites

All in the world that are capable of helping are too busy already bombing people in that war and selling weapons.

Your message doesn't hold

Well meaning people that go in and try to help will end up killing MORE people

The best thing for the world to do is to let the strongest side win as quickly as possible so the fighting stops

Good intentions mean zero compared to reality

You can know all the truth this world has to offer, but unless you act its worth nothing. What I see in your post is your own projections of your thoughts. Sup Forums is not a single being user, everyone here has their own idea on what matter most, and that is certainly not some sandnigger in the other side of this world.

her mom helps her tweet, it even says right on her profile
sorry that you were retarded when you were 7 (and still are)

What the fuck is the world suppose to do? Put every military person on the ground, go from house to house and use psychic powers to separate the bastards from regular people?

DELET THIS

YOU ARE LAYER

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Israel will lead the 21st century with open borders and mass migration.

Israel tear down your walls and open you hearts to the entire world and its people.

#OpenBordersForIsrael

Helps her tweet = uses a picture of child to get sympathy points to project her one-sided propraganda.

Oh I'll help. help repopulate

The bombing was caused by "moddrste" rebels

This is totally not a sunni islamist propaganda account. My crying eight year old daughter actually writes these tweets spontaneously, by herself! Look how cute and sad she is! Very sweet innocent kid, must listen to her! Must halp refugees, must support moderate rebels!

>8 year old girl

well it certainly appears that way b/c its hard to miss when a libtards "feels" and has "empathy" b/c its always made publicly so everyone can see how virtuous and caring they are.

>Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

The scorn is primarily aimed at the shallow slut who is virtue signaling in the pic. The 'i do not care' is mostly about throwing 'the truth is you do not care' in their face.

Rational people know we have no idea what happened in that pic. We do not know who was killed - poor, innocent, or not. We do not know who did it or why. And no sources can be trusted at this point.

Further, there is no way that we can actually impact the situation in a dependably positive way.

All of that pic is virtue signaling. Who fucking cares.

Bomb blasts of peace and tolerance have nothing to with islam!

what does she want us to do?

I knocked up a 16 year old refugee. I've done my part.

Humans die all the time.

Quit your job and go talk to the terrorists, maybe they will stop.

>only country that can realistically help is USA
>if USA military steps foot onto another country's soil everyone tells them to leave

These fucking kikes don't give up. I'd wager ((((LOUISE MENSCH)))) is behind that account.

>All of that pic is virtue signaling.

No it's not. It's some eight year old suni kid sock puppet account run by her "moderate rebels" associated mother trying and sadly somehow succeeding to deceive retarded leftists.

They should have fought harder to keep ISIS out.

Sand nigs are gonna sand nig.

fpbp

That's what I mean. Who the fuck are they trying to fool? And is it the government, ISIS, some guy in an apartment in Kent?

Also checked.

because i dont care

Not to act like the edgy Joker but honestly this is all normal, we are used to war in the Middle East, seeing so many victims makes it lose the shock value, I'd be more surprised if you told me no Arabs killed each other for the whole weekend.

People only care about things that break the norm, like some passenger getting assaulted by the flight crew, now that's something shocking, different, unexpected. As sad as it is, dead children in war zones is nothing new and therefore people pay little attention to it

So you be saying an 8 year old on Twitter posting gore, up to date on (and understands) current geopolitics in the middle East? Makes ya think

Here dear old dad. Looking him up in old news stories he was a "lawyer"

Pretty sure this is him with his beard. Got same mouth

>Who the fuck are they trying to fool?

Who do you think?

What are we supposed to do? It's their civil war. Assad is fighting the rebels and ISIS in the northern part of the country.

The civilians in Syria are increasingly becoming refugees so countries like Israel and Saudi Aabia should embrace them as they are the closest.

If those countries do not welcome them, send them to South Africa.

Fuck you, syria. We got our own problems.

Realistically Turkey, Israel and Saudi can help but have their own problems to worry about. Russia is helping but they aren't on the rebels side.

Checked

I would rather be surrounded by Turks than those things.

>I've never seen someone on Sup Forums express actual care for people
Because we don't give a shit about virtue signallers, and when we do help people, we don't tell everyone and their grandma what happened.

>Mister Gorbachev, TEAR DOWN THIS UTERINE WALL

we don't need to help, they're doing a pretty good job killing each other by themselves.

look at the retweets and likes

>If those countries do not welcome them, send them to South Africa.

Cause they don't have enough problems already. Besides, as long as the islamist's strive for islamic rule doesn't end at any country's border I'd say take none of them.

There's no way to make sure there's no "moderate rebels" among the "refugees" and even the non-combatants might well be in support of shariah law, islamic theocracy and even jihad be it offensive or defensive.

Fuck that poisonous ideology and those that adhere to it.

>lose the shock value
Stuff happening to people who you don't even know on some other continent never had shock value. Otherwise you would be shocked all the time.

If a passenger plane crashes into African rainforest it's not even nearly as interesting as when it happens in your neighbour country.

>Stuff happening to people who you don't even know on some other continent never had shock value.

Explain 9/11, explain the pulse nightclub shooting, explain the 2015 san bernardino attack.

Still Virtue signalling from my point of view. Maybe more of a decoy virtue signaling if you think of it that way. She sends out a 'virtue' signal and it the herd responds. However you would call it I guess.

Virtue Baiting? Maybe?

>they where running away from the war

No they where running away from the "moderate Banas" "the world" IS helping.

I wish someone would shot this little bitch in face

What is there to explain? I wasn't shocked by them either, what makes them interesting is because they happened in USA that's supposed to be somewhat peaceful place, and what makes them so popular is because European media copies American media so much. Of course 9/11 was different because of the huge death toll and the style it was done.

But 4 people in Sweden getting run over truck was much more popular subject by the media here than a mall shooting in Kenya that killed over 60 or the other terrorist attacks in Africa that usually don't make it into news.

Found the Jew filth.

Shit in toilet, Shit on kitchen table. yadda yadda

Holy shit dude, how's things in sand people land?

Doesn't Twitter have an age restriction? A fucking "verified" 8 year old is tweeting corpses and nobody questions this?

isn't already proven that moderate rebels (aka ISIS/Al-Qaeda) did that attack on Shiite people?

is that tweet trying confuse people into thinking Assad did it?

Jesus fuck, neocons and their puppets are getting desperate

We've helped your sandnig asses enough

t. the world

OP is wondering why other countries are helping Syria and my solution is to send humanitarian assistance and safe zones, but that doesn't seem to be working in Syria.

What needs to happen is Syrian civilians should temporarily be relocated to a safe zone base of some sort so they will not have their lives at risk, since we care about the citizens' safety.

Welcome to the real world.

Why is it our responsibility to take care of them when they tore their own country apart? You can't save everyone, you don't need to either

The world doesn't help because mudslimes gunna mud
And the only peopoe who don't understand that are leftists who aren't able to help themselves.

>a mall shooting in Kenya that killed over 60 or the other terrorist attacks in Africa that usually don't make it into news
Know why they call it the "news"? 'cuase it tells us about new things that are happening.
Sandpeople countries getting fucked up... what's new about that?

>implying anybody likes shi'ites

You don't even need to try confusing people anymore because they've been conditioned to think that every mindless attack on civilians is done by Assad or Russia.

Assad probably doesen't want to murder people that were being exchanged from villages that were supporting him. Some rebel group that this Bana account is supporting probably thought that no freedom for those guys and decided to bomb the buses.

OY

>since we care about the citizens' safety.

What's a citizen and what's a moderate rebel? How do you tell one from the other?

Didn't the rest of the world try, then instead of staying to fight and take back their country, they ran away to other countries instead?

look for the isis flag, they dont hide, they show it proudly

Yeah I feel most of these migrants are just looking for an excuse to leave and don't truly need to

but give me a break... the truth is all over twitter!

hundred of journalists claiming this was an attack from ISIS on Assad's people...

this is just plain RETARDED

even /ourgirl/ (who is SUNNI) is claiming ISIS/Al-Qaeda did this to Shia people trying to escape the region

Why are 7 year olds on the internet?

Why do these US Army uniformed service members look like they have Down's Syndrome?

same reason you are mike, to shill for a purpose.
>8 year old with better grammer than most people in the world yet comes from a ass back words mudslime country, can read, write/type in perfect english
>only appeals to muh normie feels
if that doesn't scream shill to you or anyone else you are brain dead.

>why does the army look like downy brownys
>army
answered your own question their

>their

Maybe because they're 'Special' forces ;)
they parachute from a specially modified short C130 and give hugs after they land.

see what i mean

Help cannot be administered willy-nilly. We should help the people who actually have the more benevolent interests and not the people themselves.

If we left Africa alone, they would actually start having a better economy, ironically.