Carl Jung was, without doubt, a very big gnostic. It is my working theory that Jordan Peterson is also a gnostic

Carl Jung was, without doubt, a very big gnostic. It is my working theory that Jordan Peterson is also a gnostic.

Gnostics are those who are "in the know." And what is it that they know? They know secrets that can bring salvation. For gnostics, a person is saved not by having faith in Christ or by doing good works. Rather, a person is saved by knowing the truth—the truth about the world we live in, about who the true God is, and especially about who we ourselves are.

The movie "The Matrix" is based on gnosticism.

The original Q gospel, the gospel of Thomas, is gnostic. Most all books from the new testament borrow from this book. Mainstream Christians / Chrisitian scholars will not admit or believe this.

What do my fellow Sup Forumsacks think of Gnosticism? Will you swallow the original red pill and defeat the archons?

Other urls found in this thread:

gnosis.org/naghamm/gosthom.html
illuminatiofficial.org/
gnosis.org/library.html
gnosis.org/library/valentinus/Valentinian_Writings.htm
newadvent.com/fathers/
newadvent.com/fathers/0862.htm
newadvent.com/fathers/0208.htm
newadvent.com/fathers/0412.htm
newadvent.com/fathers/1014.htm
newadvent.com/fathers/0511.htm
suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=17320.0
suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=14956.msg383431#msg383431
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/615e3z/i_am_dr_jordan_b_peterson_u_of_t_professor/dfbwxva/
youtube.com/watch?v=kl0rqoRbzzU
gnosis.org/naghamm/gop.html
graveworm.com/occult/texts/judas1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey me too.

I rebel from all the Archons / Lords / Rulers or Authorities.

I will only kneel to the All.

You're a gnostic?

Come my fanatics

Gnosticism only makes sense if you take it out of the realm of the spiritual/religious

I thought Thomas was written after the four gospels. Why do you think jung was a gnostic? I guess you're a gnostic?

Gnosticism isn't new to Sup Forums but it's nice to see you're excited about it.

Just to save you time, we refer to Archons as Jews around here.

Enjoy your stay and remember to purchase Sup Forums Gold.

It was. OP is a retarded heretic

Seven Sermons to the Dead (Latin: Septem Sermones ad Mortuos) are a collection of seven mystical or "Gnostic" texts privately published by C. G. Jung in 1916, under the title Seven Sermons to the Dead, written by Basilides of Alexandria, the city where East and West meet.

tldr; he wrote his own gnostic gospel.

All religious mystics are gnostics whether they label themselves as that or not.

I will say that Gnosticism, Hermeticism and Alchemy all have something in common.

Its the search for the Philosopher Stone for lack of a better term.

The Completion of the Great Work is when mankind becomes immortal like the gods.

When we have the same longevity as the Archons.

When we partake in the Fruit that the Jealous Lord of the OT tried to keep us from...

Alex Jones and Young Pharaoh are my favorite Gnostic youtubers.

come to the sabbath

You know what that symbol in your OP pic stands for? Mongrel Europe. Look up who Richard Coudenhove Kalergi is

pol is woke af.

I recommend starting there for anyone wanting to know why the matrix is so compelling. It is truly based on the gnostic truth.

Gnostics had all of their books burned, and were prosecuted (and killed) themselves on dubious grounds.

The holy spirit is to be found in gnosis!

I though Archons were called gas sniffers

>Alex Jones
>Gnostic
kill yourself my man

He has dropped some big hints about the Demiurge on his last interview with Joe Rogan.

Talking about the Simulated reality.

It is weird what he says about 'psychic vampires' and 'inter-dimensional' entities. They seem to be similar to Archons a whole lot!

Do you guys associate jews with the Demiurge?

Same. I think I have been more of a gnostic through out my life. I used to be raised heavily religious and I finally understand that most people who are "christian" are actually more Gnostic than anything even if they don't admit or understand it.

I think that what many people consider as "god' is just the collective consciousness that infects your through culture and image. We may not understand the symbolism but I think subconsciously we do. this is why people find Tarot to be effective. Its like you can take thing and reduce them to smaller perspectives or overarching themes. Its like how telling a good story always follows a specific pattern ant there is little to no deviation in storytelling. You just know a good story and most follow the same rules.

People meet with the most success when they follow a particular path and there is a reason why we need to make peace with the establishment. I can only change what I understand and am willing to work with.

Carl Jung wrote the red book, where he basically taught himself dream while awake and wrote using the stream of consciousness technique.

Jews follow the Archons.

Archon means Lord.

The Archon they chose as their Lord is the Demiurge. They say that his son is their Messiah.

One could even say that the red book is indeed a gnostic book where Carl Jung gets to 'know thyself'!

I am very glad pol has so much gnosis. This seems to be a generational awakening!

If you are a traditional Christian, please at least look at it and realize we are worshiping the same god of light!

Its the same shit as the Illuminati. There is a right way to do things and a wrong way. We can only embrace it and hope to do our best.

illuminatiofficial.org/

>Do you guys associate jews with the Demiurge?

Is Water Wet ?

Is El or Chronos the god known as Father time and seen represented by the Black Cube and the Planet Saturn?

Is Lucifer or Yaldabaoth the black sun?

and wtf is the truth? if you cant respond this, youre a cheap larper that should shut your corn mouth

Lol

Im a neuroscientist. When I see pwterso talking I thin hes good and shitz but what you are saying is true then im a jedi master

No that's Cyric

Lucifer really has no place in gnosticism. A powerful entity that is actively 'evil' is not really spoke of.

What is spoke of is the head Archon, Yaldabaoth, who is incompetent. He is not worth worshiping, but is indeed worth fearing.

That may make him the black sun.

As above so below

Sup Forums is a christian board that doesnt dwelve in this satanist shit
back to plebit fagot ;) dont spread your bullshit in holy week plz

The truth is that you must know yourself to know god. If you are created in a divine image, then to know yourself is the best you can do.

Having a parental type 'god father figure' is often frightening to people. This is why the death of god (nietzsche) is a significant truth.

The holy spirit is the mediator between you and the unknowable. You yourself are christ. Your mother is wisdom (sophia), and your father is the unknowable light.--Ie the Tao.

Christ is indeed risen. He lives in you. It does not matter if he really existed. Isnt it enough that we should always be speaking about him?

Truth is that Yaldabaoth aka the Demiurge is the Chief Archon or the First Ruler. This 4th Dimensional realm that we live in is his material kingdom.

Sophia made this place and he is her Abortion.

He claimed that he was the first and only god in this realm and claimed that he was the creator. But the Universe is more then just this Material Realm. It includes the Pleroma which means the Fullness. It is the Realm of the Aeons.

Sophia made our realm without permission as an Imitation of her fathers Pleroma.

He is the Aeon of Aeons. The true Creator of All that Is.

Yea Gnosticism has no connection to the Biblical Lucifer.

But we do believe in a Divine Spark in all Humanity.

The Light of the Aeons shines in us.

Mormonism is basically a syncretism of gnosticism, Freemasonry, and Christianity. That's why it's so good.

The demiurge is just a meme, but there certainly are archons who will impede your journey back to the divine essence unless you possess the gnosis, or saving knowledge.

Think of the Demiurge like the Architect of the Matrix.

Sophia is the Oracle.

The Agents are the other Archons.

And Neo is an Emanation of the One.

Unfortunately salvation isn't achieved simply by reading a few books. You must be initiated into the mysteries by means of attendying liturgy at an orthodox church (contrary to popular belief 98% of christian orthodox priests are gnostics).
You will need to freshen up on AT LEAST coptic, greek and latin in order to be considered worthy and thus be let into the mysteries by a priest.

Gnosticism is extremely elitist, you will not find all the content of importance on the internet or books since the the most precious gnosis is only passed down orally.

Gnosticism is the ultimate red pill and I live every day in defiance of the Demiurge and his Archons.

What books are best read in their original language?

What books do you think have the most gnosis?

Gnosticism scares me

May the holy spirit, sophia, and the unknowable father be with you constantly!

Don't forget we are here forever.

In fact this already probably happened before.

gnosis.org/library.html
gnosis.org/library/valentinus/Valentinian_Writings.htm
newadvent.com/fathers/
newadvent.com/fathers/0862.htm
newadvent.com/fathers/0208.htm
newadvent.com/fathers/0412.htm
newadvent.com/fathers/1014.htm
newadvent.com/fathers/0511.htm
suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=17320.0
suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=14956.msg383431#msg383431

Xristos Anesti! Alithos Anesti!

Floating away... my name is driftwood

Absolutely subversive! But you speak the truth; you know the eternal return i assume?

Thank you brother. Some of those I have never seen! There is always more gnosis!

One may even say that KEK has a hand in some of this. :D

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/615e3z/i_am_dr_jordan_b_peterson_u_of_t_professor/dfbwxva/

That is where Jordan B Peterson speaks of the Pleroma--hinting at the fact that the Pleroma is where the archetypes live.

>eternal return i assume?

Everything is bound to repeat?

There is no Demiurge.

>One may even say that KEK has a hand in some of this. :D

Indeed.

One of the Ogdoad or Eightfold venerated in Hermpolis by Hermes / Thoth.

he origin of this thought is dated by Nietzsche himself, via posthumous fragments, to August 1881, at Sils-Maria. In Ecce Homo (1888), he wrote that he thought of the eternal return as the "fundamental conception" of Thus Spoke Zarathustra.

What, if some day or night a demon were to steal after you into your loneliest loneliness and say to you: 'This life as you now live it and have lived it, you will have to live once more and innumerable times more' ... Would you not throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse the demon who spoke thus? Or have you once experienced a tremendous moment when you would have answered him: 'You are a god and never have I heard anything more divine.'

The wonderful thing about Christ, Gnosis, and the Holy Spirit is that we don't really need to care about it! Focus on the light, the truth, the logos, and the way!

Fuck the devil, even! Where were going, we dont need him!

The Gnostic God has no Adversary.

Can someone tell me the big secret gnostics know?

There is something between you and god and you can have direct access to it

They are heretics. There is a reason they were purged.

What is it and how do I access it?

Any science behind it?

Its called the Divine Spark and you fan it into a flame and become a Perfect Human.

All part of the Great Work.

pain

What is the divine spark, how do I fan it, what is a perfect human and what is the great work?

It's the G spot of the anus.

I have more than enough of that.

What is the Demiurge?

How is Peterson a gnostic if he teaching living in accordance with natural law? I thought gnostics were all about defying natural law and believing matter is evil

They were purged because instead of allowing the church apparatus to stuff itself into your life as an intermediate block to full truth, hell was needed to really scare early people into accepting christ. Now that we are free from that particular need, the time has come for the truth of the holy spirit to be known.

You are not my enemy, yet I somehow end up being yours? Why is this anger in your life?

Through the logos and the holy spirit.

youtube.com/watch?v=kl0rqoRbzzU

“Awakening is possible only for those who seek it and want it, for those who are ready to struggle with themselves and work on themselves for a very long time and very persistently in order to attain it.”

Know yourself, and you will become known (ie. you will have a relationship with god).

If everything happens naturalistically, isn't everything natural?

The God ruling our reality, but not all realities. The God of Jews, Christians and Muslims. A false, perhaps malevolent God.

That's true the material is just an aberration, like a distorted echo.

Natural in what realm? Are there other natures? Gnostics are against this world and creation I thought

What would you consider recommended reading if I wanted to research further? I have the Kybalion but that's it.

You're almost too on point with these questions. Clearly you have some sort of internal desire to seek out the truth.

2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]"

3. Jesus said, "If your leaders say to you, 'Look, the (Father's) kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the (Father's) kingdom is within you and it is outside you.

When you know yourselves, then you will be known, and you will understand that you are children of the living Father. But if you do not know yourselves, then you live in poverty, and you are the poverty."

Yeah, he was a propget leading us to a Monarchistic Germanic Europa

first:
second:
gnosis.org/naghamm/gop.html
third:
graveworm.com/occult/texts/judas1.html

Thanks to all the people genuinely seeking, and my spiritual brothers who are sharing their gnosis. Pol is a very sarcastic and dark board (i fucking love it though..). Thank you for holstering your dark weapons for a second.

Constantine purged them not due to heresy but due to their conflict with his ability to use the religion to consolidate power and exert control.

The favored bishops under him and funded by him then systematically gutted the religion and various texts related to it in favor of the roman empire.

The 'Christian persecution' you heard about in history books only occurred towards certain segments of the faith... The ones that didn't fit Rome's narrative and ties with Judaism thus why the old/new testament book known as the bible became prominent.

Don't believe me. Go study the documented history for yourself. So yeah, there was a region why large aspects of Christianity was purged : power, control, and politics. Beyond and before Christianity/Judaism, this occurred as well as the truth came to light. It's a constant throughout all of history. "Heresy" is just the radio-active sticker placed on it so many fear approaching it...

You've been lied to.

I don't view you as an enemy just misled. Gnosticism is a lie from Satan. There is no evil and no need of faith because it will become apparent is another one of it's deceptions

They are. These faggots dont know what they believe they are either contrarians or confused. Gnosticism was the first enemy of the church. Its preposterous to think that salvation is achieved through knowledge. Salvation comes from grace to those of faith. To think you can save yourself was the first sin the sin of pride.

What about Orthodox and Copts? where do they fall in this?

What's this?? An intelligent discussion on Sup Forums?!

Who else loved Xenogears?

The gnostic subtext written into the story made it 10 times as epic and it's the best story line beside MGS ever developed.

Fuck I love that game.

All you need to know is that (((they))) follow a form of Gnosticism. Do they bear good fruit? nuff said.

That is a whole lot of ground to tackle all in one post. My mind is spinning just thinking of how to answer you.

I will start with the Divine Spark. It is the Epinoia of Sophia or the Light of the Aeons in us.

Sophia is the Lowest Aeon, and all Aeons are Emanations of the One.

Sophia is known for mistakenly creating Yaldabaoth and when he made Adam she tricked Yaldabaoth into blowing her spirit into Adam with his breath.

This is the main reason why Yaldabaoth was Jealous of Adam because he was made greater then him with a part of the All from the Aeon Sophia.

The Nag Hammadi has this story and all the details in the Secret Book of John. This book also speaks about the generation of the Perfect Human. To understand about the Great Work you will need to understand the legends of Alchemy and the teachings of Hermeticism. There is not one book or collection of books that can give you that because the information is spread so wide through all our mythology and culture.

Jewish faith is more cloesly related to your religious faith than mine. Please hold your poisonous tongue. I do not condemn your faith.

Its actually a dual effort. You and the holy spirit work to understand both each other and god. Hell is you returning to earth many times, trapped, and never finding christ or the holy spirit.

We are not adversaries or different people. You worship the same light I do.

We just disagree on the need for a satan. I view evil as ignorant, not intentionally malicious.

Documented history show how Rome supported by Bishops and Clergy of Christianity systematically wiped out books and sects of the religion and did so for power and political reasons. This is true to the nature of men in search of power and it is true of documented history stretched across thousands of years. Yet, since you believe it wholesale you claim the gnostic .. the living truth that is greater than all of man and his writings is a lie from satan... Right, because clearly mankind has the ability to create a perfect account of God without tainting it. Clearly rome never impacted the religion and what aspects flourished.

They have a military ethno-state in the middle of nowhere, they spend their free time teaching their sons and daughters how to kill muslims. I'd say they got off pretty well.

That is a twisted way to say the Chief Archon, the Demiurge or Lord of the OT is their God.

But real Gnostics follow the All, not one of the Archons.

Gnosticsim was the first enemy of Rome because it did not allow for a control authority over the religion...

"One of the first things Constantine does, as emperor, is start persecuting other Christians. The Gnostic Christians are targeted...and other dualist Christians. Christians who don't have the Old Testament as part of their canon are targeted. The list of enemies goes on and on. There's a kind of internal purge of the church as one emperor ruling one empire tries to have this single church as part of the religious musculature of his vision of a renewed Rome. And it's with this theological vision in mind that Constantine not only helps the bishops to iron out a unitary policy of what a true Christian believes, but he also, interestingly, turns his attention to Jerusalem, and rebuilds Jerusalem just as a righteous king should do. "

Christianity became the official religion of Rome. It only became so after they seized control over it and directed it towards strengthening the empire.

Do people really not know this history? WTF are they teaching people...

Wonderfully said. You are very knowledgeable about the true roots of the faith!

So if I'm to understand this, the purpose of Gnosis is to gain access to the knowledge that we are in fact Divine and become one with the true "God" (Oneness) in the process? Archons like Yaldabaoth attempt to inhibit us from discovering this truth? What is there to be gained from this truth? Liberation? Obviously I may be incorrect in my questions or off but I'd like someone to clarify. I have always felt like there is so much unknown within us and that we are distracted from it. Could "Gnosis" be similar in concept to a Sattori or is it different?

No man is knowing of a full and infinite truth in a finite realm. This ignorance you speak of is a part of creation in that the fullness of truth is inaccessible to fragmented aspects of it.

This entire thread is 100% word salad

Blah blah just more new age relativism. Non-canonical garbage with no real tradition to back it up with. Closest things are Zoroastrianism and some hermetic orders. Everything you are spewing is pure conjecture.

Please show us these documents that are agreed upon history and not some fringe kook.

Hows it hanging rabbi? Is /nu-pol/ dumb enough to fall for this shit?

Yeah man this demiurge is so powerful that the true god cant make himself known to us so we have to perform weird gay rituals in caves and turn ourselves into trannies to gain "gnosis" duh. I mean if you arent eating semen to achieve true salvation not that free salvation of eternal life offered by Christ then you are just a deluded sheep.

Deuteronomy 6:15

for the LORD your God, who lives among you, is a jealous God. His anger will flare up against you, and he will wipe you from the face of the earth.

Exodus 34:14

For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:

Exodus 20:5

"You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me,

Deuteronomy 4:23

“...Do not make for yourselves an idol in the form of anything the Lord your God has forbidden. For the Lord your God is a jealous God”

````````````

Nag Hammadi.

In his arrogance, Yaldabaoth boasted to the other archons that:
"I am God and there is no other God beside me!"

Yaldabaoth was weak and ignorant, because he didn't realise that were any power greater than him. He thought he was the First. Yaldabaoth had sinned for saying these words, which was why he was called Samael – "the blind god". He has another name – Saklas, a name usually assigned to Satan.

It was Sophia, who rebuked him and gave him this name, Samael.
"You are mistaken, Samael"

After this boast, he challenged the voice:
"If any other thing exists before me, let it be shown forth to me!"

So Sophia stretch forth her finger and brought limitless light into matter and the region of chaos.

The chief archon trembled in fear.

When Yaldabaoth and the other archons heard the voice. They sought this voice and traced the voice to the abyss, where the chief archon saw the reflection of his mother in the water. They want take hold of the image but could not. They were ignorant and weak, because they didn't understand that the image was reflected from above.

"I am a jealous God, and there is no other God beside me."
But by announcing this he indicated to the angels who attended him that there exists another God.

For if there were no other one, of whom would he be jealous?

Jesus himself openly mocked gnostic on more than one occasion.

His apostle clashed with them directly several time.

The Wachowski's did base the Matrix on Gnosticism, specifically a modern luciferian type that lies and says that the creator of the universe is an evil prison architect. Then they both cut off their dicks and changed themselves into women

Should I mention that their particular brand of Gnosticism says that all divine things are feminine?

What about Orthodox and Copts? Why are their beliefs very similar to Rome when they developed separately?

Very good! You could call this liberation 'nirvana' even! Gnosticism blends with all faiths very well, and Buddhism and Taoism fight right in!

In other words; once you understand the oneness with god through understanding yourself (christ), the branch that connects you to god (the holy spirit), and the unknowable god (the tao), you will not have to live on earth anymore--you will be free to live with god as a fully integrated spark that travels to the light (the pleroma)!

Perhaps some other people here could make this a little more understandable...

>there exists another god

Absolutely wrong.

People make up false gods and worship demons as gods. This is seen many times in the OT, especially in the book of kings

> Once you realize all religions are the same user then you are free to worship anything you want even yourself. Go ahead user just give in.....