IT'S TIME YOU FOOLS

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/853834251573366784

>NORTH KOREA: US Vice President Mike Pence says `era of strategic patience is over' with North Korea - AP

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/853834338877788160

>BREAKING: Japan PM approves US stance on N. Korea, considers preparations for refugees - @Jerusalem_Post

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhsaEZZ8Gng
youtu.be/wTDUuBWGtpU
youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KN-08
kcna.kp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=DhsaEZZ8Gng

ITS HAPPENING

WE HAVE AN HOUR!

GET IN HERE

>considers preparations for refugees
Jokes on them when the President Trump won't accept their refugees.

Trump's gon need a pair of shit galoshes. From one paddy to the next

(((((((((((((((((@Jerusalem_Post)))))))))))))))))))

Oh god

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>considers preparations for refugees

NO MORE REFUGEES FOR FUCKS SAKE

I just hope we know what we're doing

Invasion, only thing we know to do at this point. This will be the greatest happening the DPRK has been dreaming of.

imagine bringing in a bunch of stalin loving russians
thats whats the equivalent

War within the next week for sure.

Better than Mudslimes or niggers straight from Africa. Buuuuut Gooks and Japs fucking hate each other so that might end just as well as it did with Muslims in Sweden.

It's Norks going to Nippon

its fine

Ok Bush. Ok whoever started vietnam. Ok libya. Ok syria. Ok other Bush

>using your helmets to cook

shamefu dispray

Our intelligence indicates that Kim Jong-Un has acquired several aluminium tubes filled with Kuwaiti incubator babies and cake mix from Nigeria.

showing pictures of Pence's dad as a soldier on SK news rn

The first day or two will be such a confusing bloodbath along the DMZ

I don't mind Trump fucking up NK, although I thought he was anti-war and "america first"? That fucking jew screwed us over. He'll probably attack Assad next and fuck up Europe tenfold and get us into a ww3.

Hope a nuke reach USA

meeting with acting president

That's kind of a big deal, isn't it?

>tfw protected by coastal anti nuke missiles

Have fun getting glassed Cali and new york

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING HOLY SHIT

GET INTO THE MECH SHINJI, PENCE WILL USE HIS LIGHTENING TO POWER IT

Sending Pence for that exact reason

He has an attachment to the conflict

THIS IS A HUGE DEAL

Powered by homosexual semen

Can't wait for happeningfags to find out all this commotion is literally Pence helping build a side street to the glorious road. Nothing ever happens, incoming happeningfags BTFO for the 10 millionth time.

RUSSIA / USA / CHINA + THEIR ALLIES VS NK
THE WAR THAT UNITED THE WORLD

They're not shitskins nor muslims

Oh shit, Only 30 minutes! Start popping the popcorn!

WE MEMED ELECTRIC PENCE SO HARD THAT HE WILL LEAD THE CHARGE INTO NK

Shut the hell up Misato

Thanks. I thought so.

The US is not going to start anything. Simply put, we don't have the military assets there and it would take too long to move them and impossible to do it in secret. We're there to back up the Chinese in case they decide to get rid of Kim III.

There are good reasons why the Chinese have had enough of little Kim. First, Kim executes his uncle who was rumored to be close to the Chinese. Second, Kim's half brother was under the protection of the Chinese (he lived in Macau) and publicly assassinating him was a slap in the face to the Chinese leadership. Third, all of NK's defenses are against an attack from the south. They probably have not much in the way of fixed defenses against an attack from the north.

They don't have ICBMs, you fool. The few nukes they do have are slightly more advanced than the ones we dropped on Japan. They're trying to develop some, though.

The definition of a World War is a large number of nations warning against one or more entities

IT'S ON BOYS

ROUND 2: JONG-BOOGALOO

SOON

OH FUCK I'M ABOUT TO GET SO FUCKING COMFY

So we are trying to get the Chinese to invade from the North while we light up the sky?

Nigga Donald Trump is president, never say something won't happen.

We were supposed to unite like that to eradicate the Muslims. That was Bannon's plan

I'm just sayin, I'm just sayin, don't think for one second the China and Russia are suddenly /ourguys/ militarily.

And I always thought it would take an alien invasion

youtu.be/wTDUuBWGtpU

Uh no by that logic the Korean War was a world war. Has to be on multiple continents

Japan needs the influx of breeders. The USA should pull all whites from the EU. World would be better off.

45000 Americans and a carrier battlegroup plus sork cunts vs. A million juche niggas

Gonna be juicy.

Would an influx of Koreans just make the Japs more xenophobic for a while?

so that map with the USA reach was false?
What is the max they can reach?

Shouldn't be hard to move our assets.

Genghis Khan traveled all the way to Europe on horseback you know.

ALEX JONES WHERE ARE YOU I KNOW YOU'RE IN THIS THREAD GIVE ME (YOU)S

>333
SOON

Have we started the fire?

youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g

Yes. The fire rises.

There are still Korean leftovers in Japan from the last Korean war.

Japan can't exactly deport them either since the UN would get pissy at Japan.

So Japan is stuck with them until they naturally die of old age.

However, if North Korea is ovethrown, Japan now has a good excuse to finally deport all the illegal Koreans in Japan.

Japs wouldn't touch Norks you think this site is racist. We shit tier in racism compared to gook racism towards each other.

Nice! Sounds like they will like us even more if they can pull if off

This lel
It's why I fucking love the Japs

>What is the max they can reach?

Not very far--they'd have to drop them via a bomber or a submarine if they ever hope to hit the mainland. Good somehow breaking through our naval defenses (not to mention somehow refueling after crossing thousands of miles of ocean) with their handful of tug boats.

North Korea claims to have one ICBM, but realistically, it isn't operational yet. Every test so far has failed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KN-08

Is there episodes if him fighting Chinks?

I'm sure the irish would like a word with you anglo scum

I literally just read an article that said NK's missile test failed miserably and it's becoming more apparent they are not a threat, therefore the US does not feel it's necessary to spend resources on a conflict with them [North Korea] at this time.

It says
> in 1953 in Korea he received the 'bronze star' medal.

've got it, bud.

It took a bit of time because the Chinese government runs on consensus between factions. But I think the Chinese have made a decision, unless Kim backs off. I'm not sure if Kim actually believes his own propaganda.

True, but I think Trump instead offered the Chinese a deal. No North Korea, no need for American troops and no THAAD in South Korea. Everything pulled back to Japan.

Nah, even Irish racism against Anglos pales in comparison

t. Irish-American

GIVE IT TO ME

If they could actually speak with the potatoes in their mouths maybe they can enter the conversation. Still got nothing on Asian racism.

>Chinks are going to do it
Oh boy, not matter what happens, we win

>ERA OF PATIENCE
>OVER
Almond status: Active

Captia: Hump 1,000 yds

It begins fuckers. Get the fuck in here.

I do think it's pretty eerie that no statements from NK in a couple days.

kcna.kp

>Sup Forums i i i it t t t t never going to h h h h happen

fucking idiots

You guys think I could run to the store and back before we attack nkorea? IM excited!

heh
Kim is stupid as fuck then

Without a joint Sino-American alliance, everyone loses.

When it happens, it happens.

they test fired a fucking nuke yesterday

>Gooks and Japs fucking hate each other so that might end just as well as it did with Muslims in Sweden.
which is fucking bizarre because their cultures are almost identical

As long as you can get there and back before our solar systems sun explodes you'll be fine.

i am true ethnic kekistani and i love the chaos
this makes me so fucking happy, the chaos is real, i will fucking laugh when being glassed

You've got 17 minutes.

>Sino-American alliance
Whoa, I understand working with them, but I don't want an alliance with them.

that is CLEARLY a catfish, not a bass.

>which is fucking bizarre because their cultures are almost identical
STOP

STOP THIS NOW user

Nipps pls

Don't underestimate ghetto submarines.

Didn't we catch some Mexican drug cartels building some super low tech submarines to smuggle their drugs?

Can we have a /BKTV/ best korea tv general?

KCTV begins airing in 45 mins!

rtsp://121.167.43.161/chosun

It better fucking happen.

Show me your war face

>test fired a fucking nuke

Failed Rocket launch

faggot

The South Korea is likely to be targeted because Kim isn't going to waste the few nukes he has on bombing a fucking carrier group (lel) which is why there is talk of evacuation.