"Ohh mann.. I don't know nobody called Joy Lane"... why hurt this old man minding his own business

Old man happy as fuck on easter day wearing an Ohio hat where he enjoying his life, gets offed for literally no reason

Man this shit broke me

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=19f_1492377370
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How have they not found that fat nigger yet? If this happened in Syria they would have chopped his cock off and thrown him off a roof four hours ago. Stay cucked Cleveland.

This Video just Shows that we need a racewar

Every picture or video I've seen he's wearing a belt and has his shirt tucked in. Anyone calling him a nigger is the actual nigger.

Why do bad things happen to good people

oh poor based black man died. we really do love our based black men don't we centipedes? updoots to the left xdd hehe dont forget to grab a coat

Fuck off the_donald faggots.

Niggerism

Nigs gonna nig.

Nig shouldn't have taken out the old man, should have gone and lit up a group of thugs hanging out slinging dope on the corner, at least he could have become a Sup Forums hero for a day in doing so.

>Steve "If you say Joy Lane I'll put one in your brain" Stephens
>Steve "Getting Even" Stephens

his nen will become much more powerful in death and the killer will be fucked eternally by it.

post video or gtfo

Dont worry guys i got this

Behold the one word the wakes u up to ur reality, no matter how hard u try to make up a fantasy life in order to bear living in ur pathetic life this one word always breaks it, the one word that has caused u misery

VIRGIN

U R A VIRGIN WALE UP

Happens every day here in america.

They aren't just "memes," we have a very, very violent segment of our population that loves preying on innocent people.

Google "knockout game."

>tfw your own father is an old man who likes to be active outside
>Never before have I wanted street justice like as now

So angry and saddend at the same time. I wish the old man peace as well as his family.

I honestly blame Sup Forums for filling these crazy fucks heads with idea's of supremacy and shit. When half of you sick bastards need to be put in loony bin and kept there for good.

And have they caught this fat son of a bitch yet?

Just makes it easier to hate niggers.

Such heartless premeditated cold blooded murder. If it were up to me once we capture the perpetrator we would torture him to death cutting off his limbs and genitals before drowning him in a tub of his own blood.

Cause life imprisonment or human execution is not enough of a deterrent to stop this kind of shit.

Ohio has a terrible police force. They don't give a fuck, they would rather pull someone over who was trying to find the guy and told him to cease and desist, what a joke. Active gunman and they are just lolligagging and being complete cucks.

where is the video

>Man this shit broke me
kek that didn't take much. Then again the muslims and africans now push your shit in on a regular basis so makes sense some old timer getting shot broke you.

liveleak.com/view?i=19f_1492377370

All of those years and experiences that old man went through ultimately lead up to this moment. Holy fuck.

dat mofugga dead cuz of u joy

bixnood azz mofugga

Dude lost his son in war and get's killed by a cuck that can't handled being rejected

Hes just killing random people user he has nothing against the old guy.

nigger on nigger violence is a good thing. t_d needs to learn.

this was probably the most disturbing video I've seen browsing this shithole website.

I really hope they find that piece of shit

You haven't been here long have you?

Honestly pretty disturbing to watch that...RIP man :/

>I honestly blame Sup Forums for filling these crazy fucks heads with idea's of supremacy and shit.

What the fuck are you on about? The shooter is black.

Or is this bait?

>Every picture or video I've seen he's wearing a belt and has his shirt tucked in

HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHA THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING REDDIT SHIT IVE EVER SEEN. THE LOGIC IS JUST FUCKING OUTSTANDING.

Newfag

Honestly, I almost literally honestly.

How will they blame white people for this again?

No one has wondered why this old man wasn't at home with his family or at church on easter?

for fucks sake, OP. we pray to Kek for a happening, and by His grace He grants us one. Never question his wisdom, just be grateful, bless him and shitpost.

>Goodwin Sr. who appears to have been chosen at random by Stephens during his stream (and has been reported as 78 years old), was described as a man who wanted was best for the community by family members and friends alike, and a rather genial person.

Great, now leave you faggot.

This.
>B-but if we do such things we are no better than the criminals and murderers themselves!
Fucking emasculated, irrational cucks with bo logic in their brains.

Amen.

>How have they not found that fat nigger yet?
I wondering this shit too, how the fuck have they not found this fucker yet?

This fuck was a Sup Forums user. At this point Sup Forums is even worse than Sup Forums.

Every fucking retard gets to congeal on this board and bask in their fellow retards psychosis.

I've been here since 2006 and seen it all. Chechen knife beheading, three guys one hammer, the cartel chainsaw killings, the Luka Magnotta murder, etc.

There is something about this killing that stands out. It's in the same league as the video of the brick flying through the window of that car on the highway and killing the driver's mom in front of the entire family.

>Show sympathy for an old black man, for all we know is an innocent, kind person
>Automatically reddit

Sup Forums what would you do if it was your father in that video? What would you do if you just randomly clicked a twitter video that showed your father being killed by a random stranger.

ive seen many people killed in every savage way possible lol
but its generally more disturbing to see an old person or child murdered

*autistic screeching*

He's a robot?

>I honestly blame Sup Forums for filling these crazy fucks heads with idea's of supremacy and shit. When half of you sick bastards need to be put in loony bin and kept there for good.

this is bait, no one is this retarded on purpose.

I wouldn't care because my father is a piece of shit.

>someone who died is described as a really great person

No way, this never happens every single time.

John Wick

Who knows. He might even be in your town by now

you just made you dress like this

If that was my dad I would personally make him wish he was dead.

r9k mud

>MUH FEE FEES
Kill yourself.

>you just made you dress like this

What in the fuck are you talking about? I dress like this.

fucking shill

>same post literally every thread
Holy fuck stormshills, kill yourselves already

Just goes to show that the world would be a much better place if we exterminated the negroid race. Peacefully, of course.

You know what? Go get FUCKED BY A FUCKING EMU YOU AUSSIETISTIC PIECE OF KANGAROO SHIT.

And get the fuck back to stormfront

The thread was saved way later than when it was created, I guess it's fake
>17 Apr 2017 00:42:45 UTC

Because Jesus is busy doing stuff.

HES BASED because
>he's wearing a belt and has his shirt tucked
>he's old
>we all know that 90% of the black population are criminals only the good ones survive though

HHAHAHA REDDIT IS LITERALLY RETARDED. I have to say that this is pretty amusing. yet I have no idea if they are joking or not i cant fucking tell. they have to be being serious i just see so many of this moronic shit

He filmed it all at some point and then upload it. it all a big prank. SPAGETT!

Well... that was quick.

kill yourself Sup Forumseddit

Dude they interviewed this guys son. And turns out the old guy was an extremely generous and kind person who raised his kids right and never abandoned hope. It breaks my heart to see good people killed by someone who was taught that he was victim his whole life

>there's no such thing as a good black man
How fucking stupid are you? Get out of here with your meme lord faggotry.

That old man his whiter then 80% of Sup Forums yeah I said it you faggot cucks!

why you making me feel these feels man,

I would be hunting this nigger in the street. I would also be in touch with some of my relatives who have been in prison and see how much the brotherhood would charge to rape and kill this nigger if he was arrested.

>t. Sup Forums-tier edgefags

They interviewed his son, turns out he was actually one of the rare good ones

Storm-niggers are the true niggers.

Rest in peace old man. You didn't deserve to go that way. Even though I never met you it boils my blood to see your life being snatched in such a disgusting cowardly way. We will make sure your murder gets what he deserves. Rest in peace my good sir

fuck man this pic makes me so sad. Ol guy decided to go get some groceries, and it was the worst decision of his life.

People don't care about your shit land ever since Irwin died.

Back to stormfront

>innocent, kind person
>nigger

yeah it broke me too. i talk shit about niggers and usually don't mind when they kill each other.... but i wasn't expecting to feel so broken

>seen most isis and mexican cartel murder vids
>angered and disgusted me
>not really care though

but this kind old man... this gentle man
fuck
>he did not deserve to go like that

feels fucking bad man

It was a nigger on nigger crime

He didn't deserve this.

you maybe a faggot from reddit but you speak the truth

>he was one of the good ones

>t. obese anime posting autsmo

>Not wanting based blacks, based sikhs, based poos, based kurds, based turks, based albos, based mestizos, based asians

>Muhfuggin >racist >ass >nigga

>kind old man... this gentle man
Literally how are you making this assessment? For all you know the guy could have been just another typical nog in his youth

>This Video
link?

this world is too sick for me

fucking elliot roger 2: Nigger Boogaloo

>I honestly blame Sup Forums for filling these crazy fucks heads with idea's of supremacy and shit.

Ok there guy, you got to much bait on the hook.

Old crispy ass nigga got blasted like every other day in America.

Had the ol man Fred Sanford aesthetic. Comfy.

I've been away the past few days, can anyone give me a quick rundown?

nogs werent as pathetic 40 years ago mate
theyve gotten a lot more pathetic as of late
but i do agree he coulda been a typical nog changin his lyf and goin to church

Yea, how hard is it to find a fat black guy in an area of majority black peoples in a country that is majority obese?

Praise Kek may one of us anons in this thread shed his blood for Kek's entertainment.