White baby just for Sup Forums

Well Sup Forums, I did what you asked. I got a nice smart white girl with a good job pregnant. Problem is outside of sex I fucking hate her shit personality and overall can't stand her. Should I marry her and be a full time father and unhappy and cheat on a her constantly, or be a weekend dad and be poor for the next 18 years?

>Problem is outside of sex I fucking hate her shit personality and overall can't stand her.

You fucked up. Badly.

Children do better in school when they're around their biological father, even surrogate male guardians are not a true replacement.

Also, stop having premarital and extramarital sex.

How bad we talking here?

that was very stupid even for an amerifat

Make her fall head over heals in love and mold her, raise your family right and live in light of truth and for the betterment of your family and community, godspeed faggot.

get her prego again then get back to us

Well of course I know that but you didn't answer the question

>Hate everything about someone
>Can barely stand to be in the same room as them
>"I think I'll fuck them and get them pregnant."
You're an imbecile and your only hope for redemption from your stupidity is to make it work.

Mold her into a woman you can love (or at least tolerate) and be an awesome dad. Otherwise the only other acceptable option is to kill yourself and make it look like a tragic accident.

+1 white babby. Good job, OP. Only one thing... You are white, right?

She was riding my dick and I lifted her up off my cock but too late. Not like I wanted to get this cunt preggo. Just wanted to use her heavenly body.

Yes of course.

>Not like I wanted to get this cunt preggo.
You shouldn't have fucked her without a condom, then.

What's done is done. You've got two options:

A) Awesome dad
B) Dad who was in a tragic car accident and died before his kid was born

Can't I be an awesome weekend dad? We'll go fishing and chop wood away from Mom. He can't bring his Gameboy so he's bound to hate me tho.

Be the Buddha Khan and ask yourself what would he do? Then do that, no questions asked.

>Can't I be an awesome weekend dad?
Nope. You're either a persistent and positive presence in your kids's lives or you're not.

And if you're not, then at least let it be for a good reason, like being fucking dead, instead of the reason being you're just a useless sack of shit.

I can sense you have daddy issues but you don't have to take it out on me. I'm doing more for the white race than you. I will raise him to be a good Dylan Roof. Bowl cuts will also save me a few hundred dollars a year.

Marry her, you dipshit.

>Should I marry her and be a full time father and unhappy and cheat on a her constantly
You should be a full time father and NOT cheat on her until your kid is grown then you can divorce.

Take your stupid degenerate ass and your wife to church. You obviously need some jesus.

Have more babbiees. Turn her into Mrs. Fields, the Babby making factory. I'm pretty sure the more kids you make her have, the more she'll be attracted and fall in love with you.

Also, don't let her around shitty friends that are doing slutty/divorcey things. She will become her friends in a few years.

Go to church and find good people there.

Artificial wombs are superior to reproducing with the vaginal Jew.

She's already in love with me. She swallows my cum whenever I ask her to. Buys me shit etc.I think it's because I lift and am a /fitizen/ for life. Problem is I'm not in love with her and was only using her for sex.

You were a moron and now you have to face the music. Single motherhood is the greatest determinant of poverty. You can't fix your mistake so the next best option is to ensure that this kid lives a life of high quality. You'll probably want to jump off a bridge 24/7 for a few years, but it's the only acceptable option

You should not have sex with someone you hate that's degenerate. It's also degenerate to make her a single father. Clearly you are a huge cuck.

If you only have sex with people you're having oneitis for you'll probably only have sex twice in your life, Virgil.

>I fucking hate her
>cheat on a her constantly
perfect marriage

Poison her.

Sup Forums wanted more white babies. I did my duty. Nobody said I had to love and stay with the Mother and ruin my life. You guys need to be more specific.

Regardless the damage is done. Stop listening to Sup Forums memes as if they were genuine advice. Your life is now harder either way, don't ruin the child's life along with yours.

You have to learn to be there for them, if only to raise a successful white baby that won't grow up to become white trash

Good. Now let her give a birth to a baby and kill her. Be a good father.

>For (((them)))
Dont let the vaginal jew trick you. Strike first. Keep a baby for yourself.

If she has a shit personality, she'll be a shit mother.

Shoulda gone with an Asian my dude.

how much information does she have on you?
if little, run before child support gets you, and knock up another white hoe

>single mom
>bastard child

>white

A lot. Running is not an option. I still want to be in the kid's life. Just not the Mothers.

Oh no I don't mean the mother, I mean the child. OP can't force himself to move someone, that's understandable, but it is not uncommon for couples to overcome this in an effort to raise a child properly.

>stop having premarital and extramarital sex
>leaving only marital sex with the bitchwife
oh good advice, senpai

>married a white woman
Enjoy your divorce and alimony!

Are you legit retarded?

>I still want to be in the kid's life.
>Just not the Mothers.
I have bad news for you, user.
You can't have one without the other.

>Nobody said I had to love and stay with the Mother and ruin my life.
Clearly you weren't paying attention to the constant cries of NUCLEAR FAMILY then.

Just reproducing for the sake of it is nigger tier. White people are meant to have planning ahead abilities and do this very weird thing called having a child with someone you want to spend the rest of your life with. Honestly just abort it because it's going to end up a sub-human child of a single mother inevitably after one of you scumbags cheat.

I asked her to abort. She won't.

Just put on black face and leave the child, no one will care.

>I asked her to abort.
God you're an idiot.

Fucking leftist sexual revolution bullshit, now people think fucking like rabbit for the sole purpose of sexual gratification is the most important thing in life. You don't have to be a prude, but jesus have some kind of moral compass in what you do. If this is the example you want your kid to follow then fuck you for contributing to the destruction of the nuclear family.

That was never indispute. The question is how do I proceed, Virgil?

this x10
uninstall tindr

You be a good dad and mold your woman into passable wife material.

Oops! Should have used protection!

Don't forget to come back to Sup Forums and advise that everyone make the same mistakes as you when you get some free time.

Firstly shut the fuck up you are now responsible for someone elses life and ensuring they don't end up fucked in the head like you. Your life is over now, more to the point the life you live is over now, if you are not interested in providing the best outcomes for your daughter then you should kill yourself now and save everyones time. Girls who grow up without a strong father figure are the degenerate trash of tomorrows future also don't be a pussy creampie that stupid whore some more so you are above replacement rate of births women are most fertile after they have given birth.

Marry her you weak faggot. Take up manly pastimes to get out of the house. Fuck prostitutes.

No, faggot, you made your bed, now lie in it.
You acted like a nigger up until now, and bailing will mean you continue that pattern.
This. Sorry if it seems like fucking up your life--but now you have a kid to worry about.

Those fucking Jews, making it so women get pregnant when you don't pull out.

Buy a book on animal training and a Psych 101 textbook. Just keep making babies, at this point you're pot committed. lol If you have to make the time investment in un-fucking her personality with your penis, you might as well get more equity in the gene-pool for the sunk cost. Besides: the more babies she has with you, the more difficult it is for her to leave you increasing your bargaining power.

Enslave that bitch with your penis Sup Forumsbro

>Problem is outside of sex I fucking hate her shit personality and overall can't stand her. Should I marry her and be a full time father and unhappy and cheat on a her constantly, or be a weekend dad and be poor for the next 18 years?

Even if you marry her you're kid is fucked because of you're attitude.

Expect your kid to no be able to form healthy relationships because there prime example of one is so shit.

WTF am I saying: make that bitch get an abortion. Duh!

Thank all you virgins for the wisdom. I've decided to get a coat hanger, drug her up, and proceed with my back alley option as to not pollute the world with white trash.

>I fucking hate her shit personality and overall can't stand her
end your life my man

Good choice. Make sure to get her blackout drunk. She'll think it was a miscarriage. Also, kill yourself before you do something this stupid again.

Honestly mate, that sounds ok. Our relationships these days are governed by kind of a consumer-promiscuity fuelled by the myth of the perfect partner - before then people just made it work, and succeeded in doing that.

By your own account you've gotten a woman pregnant who has a heavenly body and is devoted to you. You can still pursue your interests and be yourself. Would not be surprised if you developed the love that comes with time with this girl.

As for obligations, white babies only count if they're high-investment white babies. Make sure they grow up clever, strong and non-neurotic. You have to be there to do that, otherwise modernity's inertia will make them immoral, weak and stupid.

Full disclosure: no kids myself (want them) but I am in a 6-year relationship that has broadly followed the described course.

More white babies.

I don't know anoon I never talked to a g irl for more than 5 mins but maybe try to change her. also remember that girls get a shitty personally when they are pregnant. if she's pretty and smart then I think it could be worth.

Fuck off.

stay at home dad. "no fault" divorce after 5 years. kept child custody because you are the primary parents. get child support. get alimony because you "sacrificed your career".

exploit the western whore for foisting feminism on men. feels good man.

Kill yourself kike, no such thing as white trash, any faggot kikes thoughts about our race is irrelevant.

When I went outside all men I saw with babies, you need to have 10 babies it's very easy.

Whatevs brah, it's your path to figure out. Sincerely though, good luck. I hope you find a way to make it work out well for you and the kid.

Work out what?
Fuck off chink, white children aren't a burden.

How about you stop being a faggot marry her and make white children?
What the fuck is wrong with you.

replied to wrong post mate - that was meant for

Don't do this.

Go fish with your 10 children visit historical ancestral cultural land marks teach them about your people etc..
Bringing more white children is a boon not a burden.

She won't have that heavenly body for much longer and I'll be left with a seriously mean cunt.

But with white children.

Take out a huge insurance policy in your child's name, and then off yourself. You deserve neither the mother nor the child. The world is better off without you, and the best you can do is ensure your child's needs will be met.

For the record I have three different dad's who were all completely shitty and I turned out just fine save for this one mistake.

Nice burger post, leaf.

>Giving money to the moloch worshiping doctor jew
Dude. Coat hanger. Everyone has some at home.

All women are obnoxious and hateful on some level. You will get used to her, and also both pregnancy and motherhood will change her. Keep your mind on the kid.

>I turned out just fine
>Should I marry her and be a full time father and unhappy and cheat on a her constantly,
>or be a weekend dad and be poor for the next 18 years?
>Just wanted to use her heavenly body.
>She's already in love with me.... Problem is I'm not in love with her and was only using her for sex.

Nah, you're a sack of shit by every moral litmus test imaginable. You're just no better than a beast acting out his most base impulses, concerned only with your own well-being.

See my previous advice and follow through by deepthroating a shotgun muzzle once you file the insurance claim.

Mean cunt how so? How much does that eat into her apparently loving you? I guess these are the big qualifying questions.

The main point I was making though is that if you have sex and spend lots of time with someone who's attractive and not totally hateful (in terms of personality) (and is affectionate towards you), you're almost inevitably going to develop feelings for them over time - also that this how the vast majority of marriages through history have operated.

America, where the kikes turned even whites into niggers. OP, you disgust me. Just kill yourself.

This doesn't necessarily happen. My cunt situation is decent after one kid. Then again the doctor who delivered my son scratched her head at that. "It just sort of snapped back" is what she said. No joke.

Dear fucking god you are a failure
No, really, this is stuff of legend! r9k has no shit in your level of 'dun fucked up'
Only advice I have is man up, be alpha, and shape her into what you like.
Women are submissive. Find her weak points and push on them until she starts changing to fit you.
And you better be a good fucking dad, retard.
Godspeed.

/thread actually

next: divorce, custody battle, alimony, you kysing yourself

you did (((well))) user

Man the fuck up, be a father, and make things work as a husband.
You may hate her guts but see if you can actually try to form a relationship with her and turn that around.
Do it for your kid. They deserve a strong family.

Cheat on her, you have your White child, this is what matters. Life's too short to be unhappy. Don't do like my father did

Don,t listen to this pussy beggar OP

Constructive advice please anons. My instincts won't allow suicide. So I need other options. How about I convince her to give up the kid for adoption?

/thread

op is a fucking worthless nigger

nope. He or more likely she will prefer being with her friends on the weekends.

Mate you're doing it wrong.

Retard, man up and build a relationship with her.
Once she sees you as an alpha she'll adapt to fit you.

t. his fat fuck wife

Abort the kid OP. Just stick a coat hanger in there and do as much damage as you can, you're bound to get it eventually.

bump
arrange dat marriage dun proper

He should definitely NOT shape her because so far she seems to be moral and of good character, whereas OP is a shit.

Let her shape him!

>Problem is outside of sex I fucking hate her shit personality and overall can't stand her.
Some nigger-tier behaviour. What Sup Forums also asks, is to be diligent at choosing your partner before knocking her up.
Enjoy your next 18 years.

Yeah she's so moral she licked my asshole the first night we met, you fucking White Knight. It takes two to make a kid. You'll learn once you get your dick wet outside your own spit.