Redpill me on Arizona

So after long consideration, I've decided I want to escape the hellhole known as California and search for greener pastures in the deserts of Arizona. I've seen them with my own two eyes and I have really not found a reason not to. There's plenty of things to do, rents are dirt cheap, mortgages are dirt cheap, cost of living is dirt cheap. It's not the liberal cesspit that California has so desperately tried to become. I identify with the people there more so than I do here in California. I am the weird guy that nobody wants to talk to because my interests include firearms, working on vehicles, outdoorsy stuff, not being a bitch and pursuing intellectual and spiritual wellbeing instead of material excess and shit. I have a couple leads on jobs there and more than enough cash to float me a few months while I look and crash in my brother's spare room. Basically, I'm looking for things I may have overlooked in my decision making here. I'm particularly interested in responses from zonies about living in the Phoenix area. I've lived in the desert before and the heat is not an issue for me, I actually quite enjoy it. What are some of the day to day things that suck about living there?

It's shit.

This, coming from an Arizonan

I got Phoenix in my iphone weather app. I check it from time to time. It looks nice and ever since I saw breaking bad I've had more love for the American desert. It just looks so comfy and plus I love warm and sunny weather where you can walk naked all the time.

They are going the way of california.

Its fantastic, tempe here

Lived there twice, back in Seattle now. Loved it down there, had my daughter down there, still own a house down there. Job market sucks dick and if toy find a good job youre gonna get paid shit compared to what youd make out west and/or up north. Other than that I'd still be living there desu.

Arizona is the Akansas of the west

what in particular is shit about it? i've pretty much accepted that life isn't going to be great, but from what I've seen I can actually get ahead there instead of getting by here.

i've seen that the unemployment is high, but my sister in law is entirely useless and got a job a month after being there paying well over min wage. is it only certain fields that have shitty prospects or did she just luck out?

what did he mean by this

captcha: nigger police

I literally can't find an issue with Phoenix. Weather is great, has its stretches of wilderness nearby the city, is a roomy city, housing is cheap, gas is cheap, Flagstaff is near. I guess the only downside is we're a right-to-work kinda state rather than the worker's-rights stuff you have in Cali.

tbqh famalam, i quite enjoy right to work. california's worker's rights shit really fucks people that bust their ass. I'm about as antiunion as they come and very pro freemarket. so if that's the case, that's a selling point.

Why dont you take some time and travel the country. Theres tons of nice conservative towns im sure youd be happy in.

Try the swamps of the south, the beaches of north florida, the plains and snowdrifts of the midwest, even the woods of NE and NW.

Its a beautiful country once you get out of the megatropolis zones.

I'm actually considering moving to Tucson. I love it out there. Will be checking this thread for more info from Arizona bros

been to the south, both georgia and north carolina and while they were nice, i really didn't appreciate the religious nut aspect to it.

>commiefornians vote left and import shitskins
>make state unlivable
>decide to go to another state to repeat the process
>mfw

I'd rather be called a racist Trump supporting redneck and whatever names you can throw at me than have to deal with more shitlibs.

>living anywhere in the west
Enjoy your dry barren desert

Lived there, bad jobs, everyone gets drunk. Winters are great, kind of boring but a decent state. Shoot some guns!

We're full faggot.

>t. wannabe Californians
Its great

not the californian that you have to worry about there friend. it drives me mad that they do it here and i've voted against it every year since i was 18. i've got my green maga hat to prove im not one of them

so full that people can get up to 3.5% on up to a $300k home loan as a grant in maricopa county. try again friend

We already have enough cuckfornians and chicucko fags moving here shitting it up fuck off

Fite me irl

There it is

Wew thread did not disappoint, it's all laid out for you OP.

Tucson fag here, just remember Tucson is blue, that being said, it would be better to have more conservatives so we can turn it red.

Don't move to that fucking shithole. The "Tucson sucks" meme is said by everyone but is actually true.
>college town
>shitty wetbacks everywhere
>ghetto
>not even pretty wilderness

It's not worth it man

/thread

If you can handle the heat, you should be fine. Welcome to Arizona man!

>Californian moving to Arizona
You're part of the problem. Stay out

>Tucson sucks meme

Didn't know this was a meme... I liked it when I visited

>meme

Guns, trails everywhere. Sucks if you're a neet, brah, or a hill girl, but great if you're into the outdoors and everything that accompanies them.

Hot as balls during the summer but you get used to it.

t. native arizonian

>He wants more Californians
Don't come, OP. AZ sucks. Go to Colorado, they have recreational weed

See, I hear "California sucks and shits up themselves, I feel bad for the intelligent people there that have to deal with it" then when the intelligent people look to flee and live in somewhere that is closer matched to their ideals and tastes, you say "REEEEEEEEEE CALIKEKS GET OUT"

Fuck you m8.

Don't smoke the devil's lettuce. That shit's half the reason I want to leave California.

>So after long consideration, I've decided I want to escape the hellhole known as California and search for greener pastures in the deserts of Arizona.

We've got enough retarded commiefornians coming here, fleeing the leftist shit hole of their own creation, and not changing their politics at all.

Leave your stupid fucking ideas at the border and lurk more.

We're full. Don't come here.

the desert is but the eastern side is ok when your in the mountains

>greener pastures in the deserts of Arizona
I have bad news for you, user.

Not of my own creation. I've tried to change the politics, unsuccessfully. This place is pozzed beyond belief and absolute shit.

see

>he doesn't know how green the high country gets in the spring

There's lots of cattle grazing out here, travel more, faggot.

If you're ever feeling homesick, there's a bunch of hippies in Sedona, and Fagstaff is pretty much san francisco now.

You assume I care about "le based" Californians? Most sympathizers here are Californians who culturally appropriated Arizona after they live here for ten years and wear a cowboy hat. Go make your Great State Jefferson instead of infecting Arizona, Idaho, Texas, Colorado, and Utah.

Yeah but eegees

Nope, don't care about them a bit. I love the desert though, and would rather add a conservative vote to a place slowly turning blue than waste it here. Y'all should be welcoming red Californians with open arms because we can help stop you guys from turning blue.

tldr
It's hot as fuck.
Mexicans everywhere. They huddle under bus stops waiting for work.
Good gun laws.
John McCain.
Hot. As. Fuck.
Doesn't have daylight savings.
Drunk illegal immigrants always kill people in ridiculous car accidents.

There is green here but you do have to look for it.

hey fuck you dumb sand wigger. i'm american. i will go where i please, if i want land in your desert, i'll fucking buy some, right next to you. fuck you.

kek

>Going to Arizona so you can gargle whiskey in an alley of some shitty coffee shop while strumming a banjo

HAHAHAHAHAHA