Gamma ray exposure needs to be a legal form of execution for the worst murderers, pedos and other sociopaths...

Gamma ray exposure needs to be a legal form of execution for the worst murderers, pedos and other sociopaths. Prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byford_Dolphin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byford_Dolphin#Diving_bell_accident
youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah, that's week dude, torture for the rest of life, imagine the possibilities

That's what this is

weak lmao my ass misspelling

for real, we could employ thousands of people, I would sign up in a heart beat to torture pedos....heck id do it for free

is he alright?

Damn it boys don't be getting too bloodthirsty.

you said execution, image looks like death, i'm talking torture for the remainder of life, it's different do you not understand? pff, what do you know, you don't know shit about torture, it's way better than killing

With the same song playing in his cell none stop

Too uncivilized. Taiwan does it better. They do a gunshot to the head or neck but anesthetize them beforehand.

b& in 3....2....1....

The problem is that there is no overall gain there.

I'd rather them do slave labor for the rest of their lives or participate in televised gladiatorial combat.

That way something is generated out of their punishment rather than just being a further drain with no payoff.

Spotted the underage bans.

That image isn't gamma radiation death. It's the result of explosive decompression aboard an oil rig.

It was explosive decompression not gamma rays that did that. Crazy case some divers were working on the lines for an oil rig a few thousand feet down and they had their submersible pressurized to like 20 atmospheres and they were hooking up to a capsule that was pressurized to like 8 atmospheres. Normally the pressure equalizes slowly over the course of like 24 hours so you can adjust to the change; but a mechanical error equalized the pressure in both the capsule and the submersible instantly and tore everyone inside apart. It killed 12 men.

Sadism is barbarism.

lmao im 27 years old dude, fuck off with that shit

>he doesn't know about Ouchi
First don't talk shit before you do research.
>Japanese nuclear engineer
>plant goes haywire
>get massively irradiated
>severe burns to all major organs
>skin completely melted off
>0 white blood cell count
>kept alive by doctors to see how his body reacted
>ask multiple times to die, doctors reject

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byford_Dolphin

thats even sadder m8

What a waste of money. I say we just execute them as quickly as possible. That way, the money we save from their potential meals and health care can go to improving the courts and public schools.

So your just an angry dumb cunt or a nigger?
Torture has no place among civilized people.

Well fuck me. I ran a search on Hisashi Ouchi and that was the only non-anime image that showed up.

Try this one on for size instead.

He lived for a few days I think.

I didnt google image search, so sue me, why would op post an unrelated pic and talk about some other shit, and not even say they aren't related, thanks op

Byford Dolphin accident...your version is a lil exaggerated

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byford_Dolphin#Diving_bell_accident

hes Australian dude, they fuck with people for fun because the country is dead on the inside

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byford_Dolphin

Yup that's the one, thanks man.

It was only 4 men, not 12. Memory on it was a tad foggy and I couldn't remember the name of the incident.

>Ouchi

He lived for months IIRC. Ended up being a literal case of "i have no mouth and i must scream"

LOL being this weak

Hey wasn't this from some decompression accident? Saw the same image posted a few days ago on /his/.

lmao, whatever you say dude, you dont know nothing about life if that's your way of thinking, this species isnt civilized, far from it, maybe hundreds of thousands of years from now assuming we don't get hit by a big ass asteroid before that

Here are the (You)s my niggas, came to this thread to say this.

>Ouchi
I still can't get over how fitting that name is. I still feel bad he had to die like that. What was the result of this gross negligence to worker safety?

Then we're just going to have the streets flooded with unstoppable murderers and pedos who look like this. Is that really what you want?

Not a good idea

man being a saturation diver is a dream job for me but FUCK decompression.

haha great minds think alike

Your species isn't civilized.

the fucking moron did it to himself, it wasn't as though the plant was a piece of shit. he literally irradiated himself though incompetence

IIRC it was a Darwin award, not a safety violation

It's like red harps that jump out of the water.

This pictures makes me so uncomfortable.

what are you assuming I am lol? busting out the charts god damn, I mean humans as a whole aren't civilized so yeah lol, google serial killers, there's lots of colors to choose from, they got every flavor you could ever dream of, if you're turning it into a race thing, I am half white, so I got that going for me

Sadists always hide their true derangment until the subject of vigilante justice of say a murderer, rapist, or pedo comes up. At this moment, they feel they can freely express their most fucked up torture fantasies as though they'll be accepted as normal and virtuous. They are truly sick people and a danger to society as a whole. Don't feed their hard on for blood.

>I am half white
there's your problem

I thought I recognized that mangled corpse.

They might be more useful in the hands of science.

I looked it up. It was both I think. They received very little preparations or training for the task.

depends on how you look at it I guess, I don't look at it that way, I just don't care about life, or what any of you say, cause you're all faggots, you're basically all below me, maybe some of you are on par with me, a good few are better than me and that's okay cause I don't give a shit.

ageism should be prosecuted, you bigots

Die, you goddamn Barneyfag.

*walks into uranium processing plant*
*pours uranyl nitrate solution into steel bucket instead of buffer tank*
>"that'll do", he thought. "Safety is for dumb gaijin"
>Blue light seen as his chromosomes explode simultaneously

Assumed you were black from your penchant for violence and i was right.
Serial killers? so what, those people are one in a million, but plain murders, thieves and rapists are a dime a dozen among you lot.

i'm still confused on what happened.

what exactly did the decompression do to the 4 divers?

I don't think I do, you do not know me, but I'll make one more post, I think violence is good, if you're not good at it, if you ever needed it, you would have it, for situations like self defense, doesn't even have to be another human, there's animals that would attack your ass to kill you given the situation, a threat to your life can come in any form, you aught to be good at swimming, climbing, running some what, etc, etc.. but uh go fuck yourself and i'm out, you're just an assuming little kid that doesn't know shit, fuck yourself fag

What you lookin at, smooth skin

>Hellevik, being exposed to the highest pressure gradient and in the process of moving to secure the inner door, was forced through the 60 centimetres (24 in) in diameter opening created by the jammed interior trunk door by escaping air and violently dismembered, including bisection of the thoracoabdominal cavity which further resulted in expulsion of all internal organs of the chest and abdomen except the trachea and a section of small intestine and of the thoracic spine and projecting them some distance, one section later being found 10 metres (30 ft) vertically above the exterior pressure door.[5]

dont fuck with pressure gradients
youtube.com/watch?v=AEtbFm_CjE0

Someone explain this

forgot to add, there's also war, that's a thing, and being drafted, hand to hand combat, etc

Impaling pedos by the anal in public places should be the standard.

So in other words, they pretty much got ripped apart in an instant?

So THAT's where the crab gif comes from

Just hang them and be done with it

blown out through tiny hole, body dismembered instantly, blood boiled instantly, organs and gas pockets exploded instantly

This. OP and all supporting him are psychopaths.

Fucking kill the degenerate sickos and spend the money on improving the nation.

They just want to get off on their own sexual sickness by hurting people and like this idea because they can pretend they're some kind of hero doing this to criminals as if we won't all notice they're just as sick and should be shot themselves.

A bullet for all of you and we can stop spending money on you degenerates.

I mean to be honest, you sound like a sheep, like you just agree with everyone else cause everyone else spouts out of their mouth the same stupid shit, that the general consensus on violence is that it's bad and you shouldn't do it, dude wake the fuck up man cause lol, it's fucking sad it's like sjw shit and liberalism and sympathy and all this shit is clouding peoples mind, like we're supposed to move past being violent when to a lot of people, it's a natural thing

I agree.

Death sentence and nothing else.

We are not barbarians.

>Prove me wrong

If you want to call yourself civilized, you have to act civilized. Your solution puts you in the same tier as the people you execute. Perhaps execute yourself too after you're done with them?

global rule 14 you nigger

you can torture people without the person you're torturing spilling blood, you're just a stupid sjw, get the fuck out of here you pussy faggot, god damn the whole world is going to the gays, you're literally all faggots, you mother fuckers need to man the fuck up and start chopping some fucking fire wood, splitting logs, build some fucking testosterone or something, punch a bag or something, I bet ya'll are really fucking bad at punching, don't break your damn wrists trying to punch

Exactly.

No, you are a psychopath, plain and simple. You think we don't notice your psychotic tendencies because you want to take them out on other degenerates?

You are just as degenerate as them. I propose a bullet in the head for all of you and we can spend the money you would spend torturing sickos on making our country better.

Anyone who has sex with a child under 18 should be killed with no trial since its rape.

All baby rapers must pay!!!!

okay hitler lmao, you sure did a complete 180 on violence, go from NO YOU'RE A PSYCHOPATH, to LETS KILL PSYCHOPATHS WITH GUNS HAHAHA, FUCK EVERYONE WHO'S CRAZY. we aught to lock people like you up and take away your ability to vote to be fucking honest, you people are crazier than the ones that actually are crazy, you get so much sympathy with the general public and you sway the public to align with your views even though you're absolutely out of your fucking mind LOL, you are so out of touch with reality dude

>Instantly starts feeling radiation sickness
>Throwing up 40 minutes later

Do you think he knew just how bad he fucked up as soon as he poured that last bucket? That's the kind of mistake where he had plenty of time to gaze upon his own stupidity.

That's rich and ironic coming from you roach. Nervous there Ahmed?

I can't. But I shudder whenever I imagine they're the passengers of MH370.

Being suddenly forced into an opening that's way, way fucking smaller than you are does that kind of thing to a human body.

The legs got through just fine, the rest didnt quite make it.

Poor feeble minded nigger, of course you think violence is good, diplomacy is just one of those wacist white people words like fact's and evidence designed to oppress the black man.
Back tracking on your blood lust to late mate, you already stated you want to torture people, sure sometimes violence is a necessary evil but to base your whole life around violence on the chance you might have to use it one day is fucking primitive. How about you suck a cock everyday so that when you inevitably end up in prison you'll have a useful prison bitch skill?

Just to burst your bubble, it's pretty much confirmed the pilot crashed that into the ocean.

Oh. Don't worry. I'm carbon free.

why don't you go swimming in a river at night, please, hey you can even make it fun and skinny dip

This.

When you get older you should realize how flawed the system is.

Yes certain faggots deserve to be fucked with for the rest of their life, but it's really fucking easy for an innocent person to get indicted. The judicial system is run by absolute retards and what does and does not count as valid evidence in court is based on laws that range from just slightly idiotic to absolutely absurd.

If you don't know this you are either underaged or just fucking retarded.

Then take up boxing, there a plenty of appropriate outlets for violent tendencies.
Torture is not self defense, which is the only decent excuse to be violent.

That's not a problem for me, I'm white I can swim.

>Subsequent investigation by forensic pathologists determined Hellevik, being exposed to the highest pressure gradient and in the process of moving to secure the inner door, was forced through the 60 centimetres (24 in) in diameter opening created by the jammed interior trunk door by escaping air and violently dismembered, including bisection of the thoracoabdominal cavity which further resulted in expulsion of all internal organs of the chest and abdomen except the trachea and a section of small intestine and of the thoracic spine and projecting them some distance, one section later being found 10 metres (30 ft) vertically above the exterior pressure door.

you're just jealous cause I'd be the best at it, I wouldn't make them spill a drop of blood

so what do you feel under that, speak

>pedos
your roastie is showing

Any form of execution other than a bullet to the head is doing too much.

This. I don't care if you were Stalin in the flesh, everyone deserves a quick death.

>be chillin at home
>suddenly guy breaks down door with ax
>whacks you in the face with the ax
>feel untold pain as your head splits and you remain conscious
>he does it more times on the same cut
>bleed to death in hellish agony over hours

>be ax murderer
>get shot
>die instantly

Sounds fair to me.

Being better at torture is like being better watching grass grow, I couldn't give less of a shit.

The human caterpillar is better

So no one is going to explain that hanging corpse video, huh? It looks realistic. It looks almost movie-like. wtf

>worst murderers
define "worst" first
>pedos
only if clinical definition, and it has to actually be acted upon

>and other sociopaths
wow just for being a sociopath in the first place without actually acting on it? its almost like theres a reason no one takes you fags seriously in the first place

where did ya get that image

is he ok???