What were his last thoughts, Sup Forums?

What were his last thoughts, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

gossiponthis.com/2017/04/16/stevie-steve-stephens-shooting-video-elderly-man-shot-killed-cleveland-ohio-facebook-live/
liveleak.com/view?i=19f_1492377370
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dindu nuffin

>wow i'm finally gonna be a meme

Alex Jones Infowars is unironically the highest quality source of news in the country

>is this nigga serious right now

Shoulda taken that train...

I bet, before he was confronted, as he was walking down the sidewalk, he was thinking:

>"What a beautiful Easter Sunday, it doesn't get better than this."

>this wouldn't happen in canada

"sheeeeeeeeit"

>"we need common sense gun control, that would have saved my life."

>WOOOOOOWWWW SERIOUSLY???

"Fucking beta pussy fat nigger, is the one doing me in"?

yet

Not an argument

can someone link the video?

>implying black people can kill other black people

Also it looks fake as fuck.

"If only the cis-het white patriarchy hadn't enthralled this upstanding black citizen to commit such a heinous act. If only racism had not caused his relationship to falter and white privilege to rot his mind into insanity, i would have my tree fiddy."

>Bernie would have won

Gotta select white next round

*smacks lips*

this please

"God damn popped off by a fucking nigger"

Gotta spawn white next round.

Kek will punish the shooter.

topkek

found it
gossiponthis.com/2017/04/16/stevie-steve-stephens-shooting-video-elderly-man-shot-killed-cleveland-ohio-facebook-live/

first day on the internet?

christ almighty fucking brainlet newfags

liveleak.com/view?i=19f_1492377370

*sucks teeth*

This the intro for the new black Spider-Man reboot

>fucking niggers

F

Goodnight Easter black grandpa.

>Should have waited for bus

>*record scratch* *freeze frame*
DATS ME NIGGA! AYO SO YOUZ PROLLY THUNKIN WUP DID I MUP DIDDA DO TO GET HE'AH?! WEYALL, IT DIDDA DO'D ALL WHEN I BIX NOOD DINDU NUFFIN WRONG...

A Cleveland steamer. Instead he got a Cleveland Stever.

"fucking nigger".

"OH SHIT IM GOING TO DIE!!"

Same as everyone who's about to die

"I wish OP would stop being a faggot"

Race war means bashing in nigglet heads with hammers.

>SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

>fucking niggers

>Who's a good boy?
>He a good boy!
>*BLAM*

>I fucking hate niggers

I fucking hate niggers. If a white man did this it would be an international sensationalized crime. Because it's a nigger it's swept under the rug. If the goyim knew just how often this shit happened there would be a genocide.

Also the black response will be something like this...

>"WE BE KILLIN' OUR OWN PEOPLE! DIS NIGGA SHOULDA SHOT AN OLD WHITE MAN! DO CRIME TO WHITE PEOPLE BLACK ON BLACK IS BAD!"

Hivemind

>I shouldna relaxed.

>at least I voted for Obama twice

"YOU UPPITY SON OF A..."

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Why are Americans so barbaric? If they aren't shooting up children in schools or bombing hospitals in foreign countries they're murdering elderly going about their day.

user you're generous. Sup Forums 3 year ago would have told them to lurk more.

Sadly things change, bhaiya

>Americans

They literally aren't humans. Our fauna is a lot more dangerous than yours.

I hope the shooter is skinned alive, I want him to be tortured.

ive been waiting for this day for a long time, i can finally agree with an australian.
fuck that piece of shit nigger, i seriously hope those vigilantes searching for him find him, and kill him slowly. if the cops get him first, hes gonna get fucking nothing because dindu. but this guy seriously deserves to suffer.

>Shoulda stayed home and watched The Jeffersons

Has anyone found this Joy person on facebook?

Should've replied to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

>"FALSE FLAG WAKE UP SHEEPLE"

>OMG please don't let this nigger shoot me!

Duh.

Put him in a super max prison where he will be in a small smelly cell for 23 hours a day and night with an hour of "yard time".

Keep him completely isolated from everyone but surly guards. We don't need to sink to serial killer levels to have justice be done.

Every time they report they use "mainstream media" articles. They do no good original journalism.

I just woke up, what happened? Why did they shoot that old gentle black man?

Can't even joke about it. He looked like a frail, kind, old man, and his death makes me sad.

"who is Jolene" obviously

Some crazy nigger had a lot of gambling debt and his girlfriend left him, so he shot that man for no reason and said it was her fault. He claimed he killed fifteen people and is still on the run from police.

50 years ago he was a rowdy nigger though so don't feel too bad

Dindus gonna du nuffin.

A nignog named Steve Stephens was dumped by his ugly as fuck girlfriend and took it out on an innocent old man. There was no other reason.

>implying thats not reason enough

>fucking niggers

I don't want to pay for that. Why not just take a hammer to him and let him lie for a couple of days being forcefed/watered for mostly free? Much cheaper, and much longer, bam, everyone wins.

THE ALT RIGHT FRAMED THIS MAN. HE IS INNOCENT. THEY THREATENED TO MURDER HIS FAMILY IF HE DIDN'T STAGE A KILLING OUT IN THE STREETS. THEY DID IT TO DISCREDIT BLM. DON'T BELIEVE THE ALT-RIGHT LIES. THINK FOR YOURSELVES AND DON'T BE SHEEP.

Cunt.

Ohh alright, its not a cop shooting him?

It's just some black on black shieeeeeeeeeeeet

Why is this news then? Because he recorded it?

The mainstream meteor

>This wouldn't have happened if Hillary was president.

Blood is pretty red.

Am*rica is truly shithole

wat

"Fuck, I didn't get ANY fucking eggs in my basket!"

He livestreamed it on Facebook

>Should have taken the damn bus.

>I should have just stay home and shitposted on Sup Forums with my friends

fugg I laffed

His last thoughts: FUCK I HATE NIGGERS

But muh wall

US is not Sweden, they try not to cover up black violence yet.

med student here

that is not real blood it would have to be very oxygenated to be that bright of red color

false flag confirmed

I'm too old for this shit

Son, is that you?

I hate young blacks but old blacks are based half the time.

Why didn't he just kill his wife?

Quality threads today, keep up the good work goys

WE WUZ KA--

U

Why are blacks, whites and mexicans always murdering random people in the street? Why can't they just chill out like asians? Asians have a far lower crime rate than everyone else in the US, a higher average IQ, and higher average incomes, yet US culture still frames them as feminine dweebs. Well if murdering random people on the street and being lazy leeches is considered manly behavior, isn't it a good thing? Just some food for thought for all you white supremacists out there.

Other posters speculated the bullet passed through a major artery in his neck. Thoughts?