What's the worst European country?

What's the worst European country?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Thrace
express.co.uk/news/world/738462/Slovakia-law-Islam-ban-registered-religion-Eu-migrant-quota-Muslim-sentiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

turkey but basically anyone of 'em since they are all gonna get KABOBED

Germany cause they're cucked as fuck

They used be good.

Switzerland for being a bunch of neutral cunts

All of them.

/Thread.

>how do i stand up to my wife

if turkey is a european country than turkey. if not, albania.

This. Y'all done pulled a Barney Fife.

France, tied with Germany. Legit islamic republics.

Netherlands.

Fucking 15% immigrant, 7% muslim. No go zones everywhere, muslims causing havok and fucking up their economy.

>how do I pull my legs over my head

that's my fetish

France, tied with Germany. Both populated and powerful, and both throwing their leading role down the drain by becoming islamic republic rapidly.

>Murdertugaul

Turkey

Don't forget Moroccans.

>sweden
:(

Europe

Britain
France
Germany
Sweden

Equally compromised.
Would be Turkey but calling it a European country would be giving it too much credit.

It's objectively Moldova

Lithuania.

>Turkey
>European
wew lads

Romania

>How do I...
>...steal the diamonds?

Fuck that caught me off guard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East_Thrace
By your logic, Egypt isn't in Africa because not all of it is in Africa. Russia too.

Albania is an absolute shit hole!

Poland

i cant sleep bacause of pol

And yet you faggots keep immigrating in Europes's richest country because England is now an islamist shithole.

Stay classy, Nigel.

Finland

Sup Forums never fails to do it's magic.

Moldova has a higher homicide rate but is also much poorer.

Can't disagree.

Australia

Fucking Sweden. They unironically want to ban cars in cities now, due to terrorist attacks.

>turkey
>europe
American education.

>tfw I know how to activate genitals, but won't tell the Turks

Wouldn't banning muslims be more efficient?

Does it activate... your genitals?

Shhhhh you're using your brain

From this map, worst is Netherlands or Italy, best is Poland

LOL a bit butt hurt are we, dont know if you've looked but almost all of europe is a Islamist Shithole and im British not English

It's a shame that theres no data for Luxembourg, anyway:
Moldova, Romania, Slovakia, and Slovenia are in a four way tie for being the worst countries to live in.

The Romanians, the Greeks, and the Albanians are in a three way tie for being the worst people in Europe.

And Sweden, Germany, France, Belgium, Spain, Greece, Italy, and Serbia are in a eight way tie for doing the most damage to European stability (Either economic or political)

denmark

>turkey
>europe

DAS RITE

I personally hate the Dutch and the Swiss. I have been to both of their countries, very nice, but the people...there's just some type of narcissistic values that they all cling to. I can't put my finger on it, they just seemed so rude.

But factual, probably a country in the Balkans. Bosnia & Herzegovina perhaps?

But if I were to name a definitive worst it'd be Sweden, for openly stating that they're not only trying to destroy their own country but all of Europe.

Turkey is a smelly pit of sweaty roaches and not Europe.

It seems almost every European country is swallowing UN's cock nowadays.
(My country as well...)

>Ottoman Empire
>Mongoloid vikings
Pick one and ONLY one.

I'd be a mongoloid viking any day before latinonigger tier obnoxious sandnigger.

I like how burguers,who cant even locate europe on a map are telling us about how some european countries suck.
And now past that,my vote goes for that islamic meme tier country called Kosovo

Constantinople is Greek.

>cant even locate europe on a map
Explain yourself, Iberian muzzie.

THIS

1 in 300 millions knows geography,my entire premise is wrong!

i'd say hungary but they aren't european

>how do i die

tfw

I told you to explain yourself. Where did that meme come from?

express.co.uk/news/world/738462/Slovakia-law-Islam-ban-registered-religion-Eu-migrant-quota-Muslim-sentiment umm, try again burger

It's our blacks and mestizos that have generated the meme. Don't buy the "man on the street" bits that expose the geographic ignorance of Americans. It's Jewish propaganda.

I probably know far more geography than you, you let memes influence your facts and that makes you stupid.

albania, bosnia and moldova

Exactly this. It triggers me whenever someone says Americans can't point out their own country on a map. Can't fucking stand it.

This.

He's Portugues, they much like they're neighbour are usless shitbags who complain that everyone else is the problem

>Sweden
I'll be your friend :3
>Czech republic
lol

Gibraltar

WE

Based. I thought Vienna influence had cucked you. But how are you going to deport Muslims now that you can't identify them on paper?

lol

How do you make one friend?

the group of vikings that started the rus kingdoms had people with finnic genes with them

Finns originate from Siberia and Siberia is in Russia, what do you expect?

Also, WE.

Germany

lol you sound so ignorant

lol sweden

100% agree

Actually this entire thread is pic related.

Swordfighting isn't alpha, merely "breathe without choking" tier?

learning how to use a weapon is alpha. acting like you do because you watch anime is beta.

>if not, albania.
kosovo is like a shittier version of albania

>Slov*nia
>how do I die

Fuck you, Leaf. We got no no-go zones.

kek

>Sweden no longer the darkest shade of blue

muslims in slovakia are mostly from europe, work in kebab stands and some of them are doctors n stuff, there is currently 0 crimes done by muslims in here, also we are the last country in eu without a recognized mosque. so we cant really take any more muslims due the fact they have no place to gather and worship their god. currently there is some 2000 muzzies. we take christian refugees, not many of em tho

at least this sonovabitch wasn't wrong on something

Blue color is racist.

>kosovo
>country
delete this!

>really activates my genitals

>Putting us on the same tier list as the fucking shitstain slavs, especially the Albanian rats

Off yourself nigger.