Spanish guy apologizes to Filipinos for the wrongdoings of his ancestors

is this guy a cuck or what?

apparently he went on "healing sessions" at some local hospitals afterwards where he prayed over the sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Fury
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How beta you have to be to grovel to get pinoy pussy?

i really hate idiots like this guy. is he going to apologise to Mexico too?? how about the English? will he apologise for the 1588 armada attack???

he wasn't after pussy. he is on a religious mission. former YWAM missionary and now doing his won thing. doing healing sessions at the hostpial

no one should ever kneel before a Filipino. no one.

Fucking pathetic.

"Johnny Bernreuther" does not sound very spanish to me. i think he's a fraud.

>In other news, Asian Country A is still mad as fuck over Asian Country B for shit done 3000 years ago.
>Asian Country B response: "Go fuck a cow."

Now a lot of spaniards are told that they are bad people in their schools and universities, thats why they arent too difficult in letting former colonies immigrate to Spain. This German cuck is Just an extreme of whats really there.
Its particularly bad in Catalonia.

>Barnreuther
>Spanish

oh vey

But pinoys are based. I wish our stupid government would change central asian/chinese scum to South East Asian and Japanese immigration more. We already have like a million of based SEAs

>not kneeling before members of the most powerful race
Duterte will kill traitors like you

What if his name were Joaquin Bernardo Ave Santa Maria Y Las Milagres Lopez... Smith, instead?

he has nothing to apologize for. we were living in mud thatch huts and enslaving and eating each other before the Spaniards arrived.

>Y las Milagres
Dirty portuguese

How do you spell cuck in Philliino?

This is the strangest shit I've seen all day

I'm not complaining but still

>I found out

This what I really hate about liberals

>I really liked this racist movie
>But I found out racism is bad, so now I hate it
They have no morals just follow the trends

They'd be brown shirts if they were born in the 30s

>not knowing about the Austronesian race and precolonial history

keep to your outdated textbooks fag

i would cut off my foreskin before kneeling to a fucking stinky badingbadong gook

hey man if he is really Spanish then how did he "find out"?

like he makes it sound like "whoa dude i never knew that before."

didn't he study his countries history? didnt he study world history in school? WTF are they teaching in spanish schools?

this is why i think he's a fake.

WE

Hesusmariyosep.

We don't need any apologies. The past is the past. This guy didn't do what his ancestor's did.

And I reckon them conquering us was a net positive anyways. The bloodshed is bad yeah but the race mixing it brought about and literature that came with it is a good thing.

yes, he deserves to die

What a fucking cuck, I don't care about your apologies you fucking shit.

Dont fucking try and lump us with niggers using your white guilt shit

Spanish schools dont go deep about their american colonies, pinoy land even less, they are more concerned in what was hapenning in Europe at the time as they should.

>Filibenis :DDDD

>point proven. such glorious history

for a landmass of islands the size of NEVADA. fuckers can't even unite to repel the fifteenth gorillion invader to sack the islands and gene pool.

>gets cucked by gay tranny filipino run media as well. so much winning here fellow pinoy

Plant some drugs on this fuck and tip off Duterte.

Thisis fucking retarded. Why do whites do retarded virtue signaling like this?

The apology has been done so many years ago, we can have work and education a white person does. If whites continue to do shit like this, I'll lose all respect I have.

>pinoys are based.
lol

the ones here are: hard working, Christian, don't like islam

This

They try and lump us with pathetic niggers begging for muh equality is making me mad

They don't even know how inherently racist we flips are to care about muh racial equalit

What a disgrace

hey dude can you build a hut out of used wood and garbage? or can you chop down wood and build a cabin fresh from the ground up? i seen it done in just a few days. so don't talk burger unless you got mad skills like that.

What a fucking pussy that guy is. And they wonder why trump is loved here.

Diyos miyo tangina mo gringo.

Spaniard are not white. it would be like me calling you chinese. you are not.

Collective punishment is prohibited under international law.

Lock him up !!

putang ina and pindeho naman

aka what a fucking cuck

What is this shit? Fucking pussy. I as a Spanish don´t apologize for anything. These fucking retarded bimbos in south America were sticking wood sticks into each other's ass before we came and civilized that shithole

Thanks for the clarification leaf. I'll correct myself next time.

yes he is a cuck he is also a zealot

he gets off on saying he feels bad over something someone else did then that gives him moral superiority over everyone else of his race in his eyes. The only way to equal him on the sjw is to do what he did but since he did it first he will always be top dog. Its a race to the bottom and they will be the first to go on the day of the rope.

do you recognise his name? is "Johnny Bernreuther" a Spanish name?

>These fucking retarded bimbos in south America were sticking wood sticks into each other's ass

Manolo please, the philippines arent in South America

They should thank us. We make them better than they were and every good that they hold now was ours to give.

If they don't like was our ancestors did, they can crawl back to their huts.

*what.

Sounds Catalan to me. So yeah basically the cancer part of Spain

Nor Johnny or Bernreuther are Spanish at all.

Bernreuther is german jew

That's pathetic, but allows you to see the psychological and political state of this nation.

However, as someone stated before, the one who did it is a German, how else wouldn't he know that the Spanish Empire controlled the Philipines (and even give it the name) until so late? This is basic history education. Maybe he moved here, got citizenship and then few years later he moved to the Philippines? Maybe he came here already as a grown teenager or a young adult with his parents? I can't understand it otherwise.

It is cringeworthy to see the guy there, crawling like a worm and crying for something his ancestors didn't even do (again, his surname is german), he has most likely some kind of mental illness, that kind of bizarre, over-emotional and exaggerated or histrionic behaviour is just not normal, he is simply not sane, but the wide spectrum of leftist politics seem to always attract this kind of deranged individuals.

The most amusing and unsettling thing about all of this is that he is actually pretending that he can or has the given right to represent us, the guy is incredibly delusional, he is so gone that he is simply unaware of his surroundings.

He's going to need to apologize to a lot of former colonies.

You need to understand that leftist media have brainwashed us hardcore because we had 36 years of a rightwing dictatorship. So now they try to guilt trip people into being cucks.

Weirdest thing about this history is that he's (supposedly) a devout christian, normally those here are less cucked. Even more so the young ones. Normally when asked about our Imperial and colonialist days they respond like this. Which is btw the correct answer.

Sounds German/Jewish to me.

That number's a million high, but that's still red-pilled as fuck.

>I found out
How old is this guy? Has he been to school before?

I'm only mad at you dad because you fucked with the natives instead of killing them or banish them. Your horniness fucked up all of Latin America

Gotta hand it to Spain for Christianity and siestas which is our favorite habit. We would become another Islamic country then.

lmao apologizing to a modern slave race

WUZ

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, did he really say that? It's like as if he browses pol, I bet if he did he would ahve said 6 gorillion.

I am angry at them, but mostly at their priests. Corrupt scum. I couldn't give a fuck about their people.

Without Spain we'd be another 'death to america' and 'wer da european wimminz at?' Islamic country like our neighbors. Still, you fucks sold as to the jews in America.

checked, also spaniards arent white... they are fucking beaners

AUSTRONESIAN N SHEEEIT
?

Had a discussion with some bros about why siestas have been well received here in the philippines.

After some discussions we got to the conclusion that Filipinos adopted it since our ancestors planted rice before the sun went up and tended the coconut trees and mango trees. By the time the sun is near high noon it becomes so hot to work so siestas were a good place to get a long noon break. When the sun is about to go down on the evening, work resumed again.

It kinda made sense, the place being tropical and all.

That's a Big rock

Is spain following the EU experiment still?

Yes, and he aplogized to the jews afterwards because his wife is jewish flip, keked. But still claims he'd kill 6gorillion druggies.

What a cuck, I thought spanish had less of those.

They used to be the most brutal europeans, we even had a name for it. Spaanse Furie
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Fury

Do leftists think third-worlders respect this shit? They see only weakness

fucking disgusting virtue signalling.

The real reason whites do this, is because white governments especially anglos never admit conquest. The use euphemisms, like colonialism, freedom and civilising. People use to know what it really means and just play along. But now just like a chan board people start doing shit unironically, believing the euphemism, and you get the left.

Non westerners always knew the score, so are confused.

He did. Got a lot of flak from that jewish organization in the US and all they got was an ill apology where he said he only used it for comparison on how he'll wipe out the druggies

spanish dishwasher or llanito?

Backpacking leaf who hasn't been home in 5 years

Nah they actually despise this shit. It's like they're mocking us after already living in a third world shithole.

>the meme was true all along
people are afraid of the big filipino cock

Smelly butthurt chicano detected.

We are not like you breh, get over it already.

Aztec genocide best fucking day of history.
I am sorry for my ancestors for not caring enough about the Philippines, they were a great colony. With a lot of potential. Fuck that guy.
If I were to apologize to a culture, it would be the incan empire, they seemed pretty chill. But nothing more.

MOORS

>Barnreuther
Ese pibe no es gallego

>However, as someone stated before, the one who did it is a German, how else wouldn't he know that the Spanish Empire controlled the Philipines (and even give it the name) until so late? This is basic history education. Maybe he moved here, got citizenship and then few years later he moved to the Philippines? Maybe he came here already as a grown teenager or a young adult with his parents? I can't understand it otherwise.
>It is cringeworthy to see the guy there, crawling like a worm and crying for something his ancestors didn't even do (again, his surname is german)

Does he just have a German name, or do you know that he grew up in Germany? His parents, grandparents, etc. could have moved to Spain before he was born, and they'd still have the same last name.

>Bernreuther

SEFARAD MY SON

Rare?

yes

I doubt his grandparents moved here when Franco was probably still in power, it also doesn't make any sense that "he just discovered it".

It's the fiestas that look like a fucking blast and I wish we did it more in the U.S.

Too bad we're all protestants.

>tfw no Christian parties for the whole neighborhood

>tfw I will always have bad relationship with my neighbor instead of having a beer while the girls dance

M O S T P O W E R F U L L R A C E

>all these selfhating filipino cucks in the thread

get the fuck off my country. high emperor duterte, lord of light, slayer of druggies, hitler v2, spirit of natsoc, pride of the orient, master of curses compels you

> fact
> tumblr
Pick one, they don't mix

Based Filipino recognizes the truth.

Daily reminder that Aguinaldo said:

Sí. Estoy arrepentido en buena parte por haberme levantado contra España y, es por eso, que cuando se celebraron los funerales en Manila del Rey Alfonso de España, yo me presenté en la catedral para sorpresa de los españoles. Y me preguntaron por qué había venido a los funerales del Rey de España en contra del cual me alcé en rebelión… Y, les dije que sigue siendo mi Rey porque bajo España siempre fuimos súbditos, o ciudadanos, españoles pero que ahora, bajo los Estados Unidos, somos tan solo un Mercado de consumidores de sus exportaciones, cuando no parias, porque nunca nos han hecho ciudadanos de ningún estado de Estados Unidos… Y los españoles me abrieron paso y me trataron como su hermano en aquel día tan significativo.

They still teach kids about it. It's not like they don't mention it; they treat with a left-leaning bias, yes, but they still say, 'This and that were Spanish. Also, look at the Philippines; they're named after King Philip.'

Very Spanish indeed.

He is joking because of a joke surrounding Catalans.

Google 'la pela'.

Your women aren't known for being very Catholic, Juan, and you even forgot your Spanish. Verily, the Filipinos are not even equal to the Mexicans.

Sad!

>Flip maid in Hong Kong
>talking shit
You are nothing without Spain; you'd be even more subhuman without her. You should thank the Madre Patria more often.

Mfw now Spain is cucked.

>incas
>chill
Tío, eran unos bárbaros. Lo del Imperio fue una misión civilizadora y no hay razón por la cual sentirse culpable; fue una epopeya gloriosa.
>t. argentino

What!? Piece of fukking shit. They brought order to our nation, why the fukk are they kneeling before us?

Duwag, in English for coward. We don't have any terms for 'cuck'.

Could you redpill me on Bangsamoro? I know it's off topic.

Based. What does the average flip think of Spain?

The average 'informed' flip; I already know that Filipinos aren't known for their mental qualities and cultivation.

Don't worry, the protestants here in the Philippines are quite based and nice.
Civil war? Again?

Islam sultanate that the spanish failed to purge

and what is this "law" i'm hearing about

Mi pais es una puta mierda, tengo que admitirlo

>3 Pre-colonial period (900 AD to 1565)
>3.1 Initial recorded history
>3.2 The Kingdom of Tondo
>3.3 The Wangdom of Pangasinan
>3.4 The Nation of Ma-i
>3.5 The Kedatuan of Madja-as
>3.6 The Rajahnate of Cebu
>3.7 The Rajahnate of Butuan
>3.8 The Sultanate of Sulu
>3.9 The Sultanate of Maguindanao
>3.10 The Sultanate of Lanao
>3.11 The Bruneian Empire and the expansion of Islam
>4 Spanish settlement and rule (1565–1898)

why the fuck are uneducated squaters on this thread